Author Topic: Code already Registered/Doesn't Show Game  (Read 8223 times)

Offline AmandaDK

• Nooboo
Code already Registered/Doesn't Show Game
« on: May 22, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
Okay, I have owned the Sims for years now and I love the games.
However, this past Christmas, My boyfriend bought me the Limited Edition Sims 4...I have it installed and everything.. But when I go to play the game it says that I need to install it...
Okay, okay, okay...
But I have to put in the product code, it doesn't work because it's already registered. My Orgin account doesn't even show the game. I don't know what to do nor who to contact. If anyone has the EA tech supports email address please send it to me..
This is extremely frustrating.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Code already Registered/Doesn't Show Game
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 05:25:32 PM »
Hi Amanda,

Here's some information that you might find useful.

1.) Serial Code Already Used?

You only need to activate the game once. After that it's registered to the account you've activated your game on. That cannot be changed.

To reinstall your game, follow these steps:

If you don't have the Origin client installed on your computer yet, you can download it here:
http://origin.com/download

Log in to your account with your email address and password. Make sure it's the same account used to purchase/activate the game. Or else it won't work. Find the game in the MyGames tab to download/install.

2.) I Can't Find/Manage Sims 4 and It's Game Content

In the Origin client, go to the My Games Library tab to find your installed games, such as Sims 4. Either right-click select Show Game Details or click the game icon to view game details/manage game content.

Click on the word Filter up in the right corner and select hidden games to find games that might be hidden.

2a.) If the game is no longer shows up on your Origin client, please try the following:

Restart Origin
Log out and back in. Use the email address instead of the username. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
Reinstall Origin
Restart your router/modem

3.) How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/2161281

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything