Author Topic: 2015 World Ranking  (Read 12138 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: 2015 World Ranking
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 09:25:45 AM »
Congratulations Tixxis on moving to third place in the ranks.  I'm sure your ranking score will jump up a lot more once you can drop your lowest score.

Ow, wow - will it ever! I was thinking of Tixxis this morning and that 0 mixed into her scores for the moment and how much it affects her rank.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 09:46:22 AM »
OMG, third! I'm thrilled to pieces.
Thank you for your good wishes both.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 10:47:58 AM »
Well, I had to satisfy my own curiosity — let's say that Tixxis had posted her score only 5 minutes earlier in order to make the deadline. She would have won the career event and her current World Ranking would be .782. So, putting her ahead of ClayMask and just a hair behind Lena. Interesting stuff. I think there will be more players bunched up at the top in the fall compared to previous years.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »
Wow, congratulations to you guys! I just want to say that I'm actually having a lot of fun with these challenges.  Even as frustrating as some of them have been, I'm learning a lot about the game and even if I'll never be quite the strategist I wish I was, I'm glad I mustered the courage to try.  So thanks team and thanks to everyone who participates and shares their knowledge ^^

Offline MischaMusic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 02:41:36 PM »
Bottom 5!! YES! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"'Ah, music,' he said, wiping his eyes. 'A magic beyond all we do here!'' -J.K. Rowling (via Dumbledore)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 06:00:26 AM »
I'd have to look back at records - but the Romance event that just finished may be Lena's first event she did not participate in over the years. Not sure on that. She is nursing some type of hand injury that prevented her from playing - so get well soon, Lena. With that said, ClayMask jumped ahead of Lena and turned in a crazy performance. I am sure I am not the only one who is curious if Lena could have matched ClayMask's score even if she had been able to participate. Well done, ClayMask. :)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 06:11:07 AM »
I think its a first Metro, and no i have never missed out on a challenge i think :)
The worst thing is, this was my idear that we should do this one again.

And i am happy to see claymask on the top, and tixxis so close, its so much more fun when we can compete.
Thanks for the nice words Metro, sadly my hand wont get better i think, so i better learn to play with my left, so i can still do my favorite thing. Playing challenges! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 06:20:30 AM »
@LenaLJ   As a small consolation, at least it won't be long before you'll be able to do something similar to dropping this event from your score.

I'm sorry about your hand.  I do hope that you're wrong about it not being able to get better.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 08:07:25 AM »
@LenaLJ   As a small consolation, at least it won't be long before you'll be able to do something similar to dropping this event from your score.

I'm sorry about your hand.  I do hope that you're wrong about it not being able to get better.

So sorry to hear about this, Lena. I also hope you're wrong. And I also hope you'll learn to use your left as well as your right.
You'll be a double-handed player then!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2015, 07:53:37 AM »
I updated the World Ranking with the close of the skills event.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 09:03:05 AM »
The world ranking has been updated with the close of the Hobos to Heroes event. With her first win Tixxis leaped ahead of Lena and now owns 2nd place. Nikitachi and alyssa.cole are also breathing down Lena's neck given the current world champ was unable to turn in a score. It should be interesting at the end of the summer when I can drop a player's worst finish. MarianT, HelenP, and kirkbysims all moved up quite a few spots with their performance in the Hobos event. Nice job, guys.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 06:56:50 AM »
Tixxis finally climbed to the top of the world ranking with her win in the Look What's in Store Challenge that just closed, but I had to actually carry the figure out to 4 places to show how close it is between Tixxis and ClayMask.

The Look What's in Store Challenge was the 10th event of the season. The World Ranking is based on a player's 10 best events, so for those players who have participated in all 10 events - they will be able to drop their lowest performance with their next event. I would like to recognize the following players who have submitted scores in all events to date:

fluffyj00
Ginj
kirkbysims
krzyman21
MarianT
Nikitachi
sdhoey
Tixxis

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 10:25:59 AM »
Tixxis was banned from the forum yesterday. No additional information will be provided, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on that - I needed to completely reconfigure all event standings as well as the World Ranking.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 07:16:53 PM »
Tixxis was banned from the forum yesterday. No additional information will be provided, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on that - I needed to completely reconfigure all event standings as well as the World Ranking.
That's too bad.  I really like her.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
So my first time doing these score so bear with me if I did mistakes :) (im not perfect just human)

Claymask is increasing her lead now and I lost the second space to Nikitachi.
Nikitachi, Ginj, krzyman21, MarianT, kirkbysims and sdhoey also all have completed all events which meant that I today could pull out their worst score as we are only counting the 10 best. Good job guys and girls!

And fun fact, I had to get to the 4th digit twice in the world ranking because people are so close to each other :)