Author Topic: Sims Anonymous  (Read 111375 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Sims Anonymous
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2011, 09:38:25 AM »
Hi Heather, you're a Sims 2 fan too? I played that game for 4 years straight everyday! I agree, my earlier Sim families were victims of my ignorance too. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »
I played that game for 4 years straight everyday!

Wow! I did almost exactly the same! Get home from school, put my bag in my room, then log on and Play!
The first major death (that led to several more) for me was Bella Goth. Poor girl died trying to provide for her family. She was cooking. She was dead until (for some absurd reason) Makin' Magic uninstalled Sims 1. I left it for several years, then reinstalled and Bella Goth was back!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2011, 06:43:36 AM »
In Sims 2 Bella was abducted by aliens and isn't playable. Probably you're talking about either Sims 1, or in her copy in Strangetown?
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
Um...Hello there? I'm Emily.

The Sims was very possibly the best thing that ever happened to me.  ;D I have been playing since TS1, everyday. Even on holiday. I have been known to play for 24 hours straight (twice, actually-once the day I got TS3 and again last Christmas eve). I'm basically the same as everyone else here.  ;D I also play SimCity, but don't have Medieval yet. :(

I am addicted and proud!   :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2011, 10:44:02 AM »
Um...Hello there? I'm Emily.

The Sims was very possibly the best thing that ever happened to me.  ;D I have been playing since TS1, everyday. Even on holiday. I have been known to play for 24 hours straight (twice, actually-once the day I got TS3 and again last Christmas eve). I'm basically the same as everyone else here.  ;D I also play SimCity, but don't have Medieval yet. :(

I am addicted and proud!   :D

Another member joined the 'Proud Simaholics' VIP club! ;D Congratulations, Emily! Wow, 24 hours?! My most is 10 hours. :)

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:47 AM »
Another member joined the 'Proud Simaholics' VIP club! ;D Congratulations, Emily! Wow, 24 hours?! My most is 10 hours. :)
Yeah. It's quite easy to do when you can't tell how much time you have spent doing something. It would have been longer if my mum hadn't stopped me, lol. Try it next time you're ill, or 'ill'. :P
Yay! I'm in the club! *dances*

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »
Yeah. It's quite easy to do when you can't tell how much time you have spent doing something. It would have been longer if my mum hadn't stopped me, lol. Try it next time you're ill, or 'ill'. :P
Yay! I'm in the club! *dances*

Lol when I'm really ill, I'm in such a bad mood, I can't even play Sims. That's why I avoid being ill. My mum is way too much experienced to take my fake illness as true. Or maybe I'm a bad actor. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »
Lol when I'm really ill, I'm in such a bad mood, I can't even play Sims. That's why I avoid being ill. My mum is way too much experienced to take my fake illness as true. Or maybe I'm a bad actor. :P
:o Not really, I understand being really ill and feeling really bad. However, what makes me feel better is playing with my sims! Except when I have migranes. Oh, my mum never lets me stay off school or anything, the only time I get away with being 'ill' is when I am just trying to avoid children's parties.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2011, 11:15:52 AM »
:o Not really, I understand being really ill and feeling really bad. However, what makes me feel better is playing with my sims! Except when I have migranes. Oh, my mum never lets me stay off school or anything, the only time I get away with being 'ill' is when I am just trying to avoid children's parties.

Yes, my mum is strict too, but I think we're going rather off-topic now. If you want, we can continue our talk in the Babble Thread. :)

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
Yes, my mum is strict too, but I think we're going rather off-topic now. If you want, we can continue our talk in the Babble Thread. :)
Ooops! Sorry everyone, I'm terrible for going off-topic.

stephalina

« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
Here is a true story of Sims addiction for you, that happened mere moments ago.

I'm in a small meeting with my staff, and we have several ladies named "Pam" that serve as consultants for us. We typically say their full names to clarify who we are discussing. One of our Pam's last name starts with an M. During the meeting, I was saying something and said her name was "Pam Marsden".

My staff looked at me and said, do you mean Pam M*****? Who is Pam Marsden?

I just smiled and corrected myself.  ;D

HAHA. I had to share with you guys!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »
My name is Jeana and my sister's friend came over one time and brought the game over. I couldn't leave it alone ever since. That's how I discovered The Sims 3.

My Sims experiences states back to Elementary School in the third grade, on computer day, when I played SIM TOWN. I found the original sims quite fun, but the sims 2 gave me more possibilities when I first played with my cousins on the video game counsel. I love creating lives.

I plan on getting my own SIMS 3 base game, under my own name, with a fresh supply of Sim Points, and even installations of all the EP's they have so far, so I have more CAS options, and towns, and less dependence on the The Sims 3 exchange, which tends to be full of worms, and bugs.

I'm also addicted to FarmVille as well. SO when I'm not socializing out of the house away from the computer, or pampering myself, with the use of tanning beds, and getting my nails done at the salon, that's another game I play.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
I was addicted to Farmville sometime too, but I just got sick of being forced to harvest your plot of land at a set time, and if I missed it, it would wither. In Sims 3 you can always save, and come back, say, a year and a half later and continue playing from where you stopped.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2011, 11:06:15 PM »
True. My cousin's boyfriend is a huge Sims 3 fan. I can't give too much details on what he does with his games, since they go against the forum rules. However, he rearranges his towns, by trapping all his premade sims in a cheap house and killing them in a fire. I don't get why he can't just evict them. I like to do mean things to my premade sims. One time I made Nick Alto swim in his pool. He freaked out on me. Vita made fun of him. I once had Gunther Goth troll on the forums for 24 hours straight.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2011, 01:27:05 AM »
In Sims 2 Bella was abducted by aliens and isn't playable. Probably you're talking about either Sims 1, or in her copy in Strangetown?

Yes. Sims 1 Bella died in a fire. Makin' Magic kept uninstalling the game, so when I gave up trying to install it, She was alive again.

Even though I'm unsure if I am a member, welcome to the club Emily!

anything