Author Topic: Sims Anonymous  (Read 111581 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Sims Anonymous
« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2011, 06:24:11 PM »
Oh my, when you're dreams are glitchy, I think it's time for EA to work out all the bugs. You're dream doesn't mean you need Sim Rehab, it just means EA needs to work more on the bugs to get them cleared up!  ;D

jessssi

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »
Oh my, when you're dreams are glitchy, I think it's time for EA to work out all the bugs. You're dream doesn't mean you need Sim Rehab, it just means EA needs to work more on the bugs to get them cleared up!  ;D
Well EA needs to get a move on. Too many bugs. My brain (and my sanity) can't take it anymore, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
I second that one!!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »
Hi I'm Tommyo3000 and I'm a Sims 3 Addict. It all started about last year when I got sims 3 console version as a gift for Christmas. I thought it sounded boring and I never played it, but instead played my other games on my PS3. Well one day I was really bored and saw the sims 3 game lying there. I decided to try it and instantly was hooked! I would play it all the time and soon I researched about the Sims 3 for mac and PC and bought it and got hooked on it even more than the other one! Just the other day I was looking in the back of this box and guess what I found: The Sims 2. Now I'm hooked on all 3 and can't find the time to play them all!  ;D

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »
GREAT! Now I need Sims Medieval Anonymous. ;)
Been playing it sense last Friday and of course the Sims 3 as well.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #200 on: April 24, 2011, 10:24:33 PM »
1 AM? I wish I could do that.
I usually have to close the game around 11 PM.

I think that The Sims gets better with each base game. Don't get me wrong, EP's are good, but they can hit a sour note *cough*Superstar/House Party*cough*

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
You Know You're Addicted to The Sims 3 When...
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
...You're browsing Youtube, see the default profile picture, and think it's a Sims hungry moodlet and try to feed the profile picture with cereal.

Anyone have anything similar?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
Re: You Know You're Addicted to The Sims 3 When...
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
There is already a thread like this.  Feel free to share there!
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2011, 02:35:33 AM »
1 am? I stayed up until 5 am playing Sims and searching through the Exchange, Sim Store, and advice on game play. ;D

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2011, 05:55:38 AM »
5am? Pfft! 7am or 10pm the next day for me! Now can any simmer in the house beat that;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2011, 06:00:05 AM »
26 hours. That's exactly how much I spent playing Sims once. I'm aiming for about forty this summer. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2011, 11:19:08 AM »
I remember when I used to play for days at a time. My longest was in college when I played for 7 days straight. That's how long my break was when my quarter ended. I only left the computer to potty and grab something quick to eat. And I timed that with when my simmies were at work/school/sleep. I even fell sleep in front of computer and oh man the messes I had to clean up when I woke up because of the free will.  :D Ahh the memories.

That was back when TS2 first came out. I miss the life of not having responsiblity and having to go to work. Not that I don't love the family life, but  since I'm sharing in the circle, I could use an occasional money cheat. Doesn't even have to be motherlode. I'm cool with kaching.

Thanks for letting me share.  :)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
26 hours. That's exactly how much I spent playing Sims once. I'm aiming for about forty this summer. ;D
Oh. My. God. :o
You played sims for more that a day?!
Chronic, I bow to you.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2011, 11:46:12 PM »
Hi, Maureen here, I've been addicted since the beginning, only the addiction has increased with Generations. I eat, sleep and dream the Sims. Have been waking up at 4am with new senerios in my mind and have to open the compuer! Needless to say the others at home aren't getting much sleep either!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2011, 02:11:54 AM »
Oh. My. God. :o
You played sims for more that a day?!
Chronic, I bow to you.

Lol. Thanks! It was during the summer hols 2007, though. ;D  And, yep, it was Sims 2. Most I spent playing TS3 was about... 17 hours. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa