Author Topic: Sims Anonymous  (Read 111409 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Sims Anonymous
« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »
I saw a beetle while taking a walk the other day and immediately thought "I wonder how much I could get for that at the Science Lab?"
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
I saw a beetle while taking a walk the other day and immediately thought "I wonder how much I could get for that at the Science Lab?"
Haha, it depends which kind it is. You could always start a basement collection, if you aren't busy hiding from the in-laws.* ;)
*One of the things it says on a WA loading screen, if you aren't as familar with those as me... *sigh*
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
Haha, it depends which kind it is. You could always start a basement collection, if you aren't busy hiding from the in-laws.* ;)
*One of the things it says on a WA loading screen, if you aren't as familar with those as me... *sigh*

I always wondered what that "tip" meant.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »
I assume they're referring to your spouse's relatives. "I'd love to stay and chat, aunt-by-marriage, but I have to go down to the basement and do laundry."
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #274 on: July 12, 2011, 01:28:45 PM »
The first time I read it, I thought it said something about hiding your in-laws in the basement, haha! :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2011, 10:26:28 PM »
I`ve come to realise that I do the sims sneak. :O

Sportsfan

« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2011, 01:04:07 AM »
I`ve come to realise that I do the sims sneak. :O

And I do the tantrum that my sims do when they can't get to somewhere because something is in their way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »
And I do the tantrum that my sims do when they can't get to somewhere because something is in their way.
Hehe, yeah. I do it too! I mean, really, why would you just walk around something when you could throw a foot-stomping, thought-bubble yelling, tantrum instead?
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

actressgal24

« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2011, 04:34:10 PM »
Hi! I'm Grace and I'm a Sims 3 Addict! I started playing The Sims in 2009, then began playing The Sims 2 in 2010. I've just began my Sims 3 journey about 1/2 a year ago. So far I love it! But I've spent way too much money.  ::) I bought my first Sims game at a thrift shop, and when I discovered Sims 2 at my cousin's house so when I saw it at Target, I got all of the Sims 2 games they had there. Then I found the rest online. So basically I blew my life savings on it, but it was worth it. I bought Sims 3 about 1/2 year ago, and now also have Ambitions, Generations, and Late Night. I preordered Sims 3 Pets, and just ordered Sims 3 WA online. 3-5 days until I travel! :) 

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Grace!  It's so nice to meet another Sims 3 addict enthusiast!  I think you'll find a lot of like-minded friendly people here.  Enjoy your time in the forum.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
Welcome to the forums Grace! We also have an Introduce Yourself thread, you may get more "welcomers" there, too. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2011, 05:12:37 AM »
Hehe, yeah. I do it too! I mean, really, why would you just walk around something when you could throw a foot-stomping, thought-bubble yelling, tantrum instead?
Exactly my thoughts Ruby. Tantrums always get your way faster right?  ;D Or you might just get laughed at, like I do at my sims. They can't walk around it? They have to stomp and yell? I have to giggle haha.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
Welcome Grace!

Yeah! I have my sims back. Just returned and now my husband wants to go away for another week, next weekend! I think he's secretly trying to drive my nuts!

Hiding from in-laws: I've done that for 7 years and now they found us again!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »
My Mum does the sims tantrum, actually.. Don't tell her I said that or.. erm.. she will take a tantrum. :P

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I am a Simaholic.
Check out my new story here!