Author Topic: Can't Find Toxic Chamomile!  (Read 31166 times)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Can't Find Toxic Chamomile!
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:06:53 PM »
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but since it's an Outdoor Retreat specific problem I decided to ask here.

I have found and identified every plant except for Toxic Chamomile: I can't find it anywhere! Anyone know/remember where they found it?
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Can't Find Toxic Chamomile!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 12:16:20 PM »
Granite falls big park (national park).  I don't remember the exact location, but its there somewhere.  Also did you check hermit's place for that?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 12:21:27 PM »
I looked but I will look again. My eyes felt like they were bleeding yesterday trying to find it. lol

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 01:09:29 PM »
I just found one by Lakeside Retreat -- at the back of the retreat, by the river and rocks.  There is a single wood log chair and a lamp post nearby.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 01:16:51 PM »
I look forward to a solution for inventory management. I had the last flower I needed but didn't see it in my Sim's inventory. I'll note in the herb list that they don't appear in the collection until you've identified them (if I recall). Yesterday was rough, looking through the forest for all those herbs. I had to cheat to get termites because I was so physically sick from flying through trees. I haven't had a game give me motion sickness that bad since Doom :P

I think it's kind of impossible to make a map for these because there are few landmarks in an overhead view, but I wish I could help with them that way.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 02:43:12 PM »
I just found one by Lakeside Retreat -- at the back of the retreat, by the river and rocks.  There is a single wood log chair and a lamp post nearby.

Ah I found it! It's so hard to see the chamomile plants to begin with because of the other wildflowers. Thank you for the help!

Carl: Yeah, it would be really difficult to make maps with the collectibles, especially the dig spots since they tend to vary between the gem, sparkle, and fossil ones. Nothing seems to be super reliable with collecting in this game! lol

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 09:39:20 PM »
Just wanted to add that in my game this location was not where the toxic version was at all. I'm not sure how the spawners work but they do seem to change from game to game. I had over 100 (99+) of the Chamomile and it took me forever to finally find the Toxic Chamomile plant that was down by the fishing spot to the left of Forest Hideaway, next to a single lamp post. I'm pretty sure this was the only Toxic Chamomile plant in the entire world as I had crawled around every other plant/site looking for it.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.