Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 743319 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Located in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and 10, billion Mosquitoes
  • Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6325 on: August 10, 2019, 08:14:52 PM »
LOL SDHoey on your "lets nothing get in her way" 

I've never had a unicorn spawn on my home lot Trip. Very interesting.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Cruising the Danube, Amsterdam=>Budapest Dec 2018
« Reply #6326 on: August 20, 2019, 06:34:02 PM »
Mr Genie had to repair a tv for Mrs Judy Bunch and return it to her.

He did so and got paid. While he was handing over the repaired tv to her, I got a pop up message from the delightfully cute Arlo Bunch saying

"Mr Genie is behaving inappropriately if he continues doing this I shall have to ask him to leave"

Fixing and returning a tv so his mother can return to watching it is considered inappropriate? Is he commenting on her weight or something? Does he dislike the fact his parents are on the Sims 3 version of Gogglebox as one of the Goggleboxer families?

In any case, Mr Genie returned homed to Mrs Genie ... and was joined by a 'Bunch' of Sims ...
Screenshot-1492.jpg
Yep, Jack Bunch and Ethan Bunch took it upon themselves to follow Mr Genie into the Trailer/Hallway he lives in with Mrs Genie ... guess it is time for a couple of banishments, genie-style. :D

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Cruising the Danube, Amsterdam=>Budapest Dec 2018
« Reply #6327 on: August 22, 2019, 07:55:07 AM »
I just discovered something new tonight.

I love Sunset Valley, with the exception of the automatic placement of the 30 x 20 lots from Ambitions on 30 x 30 and 40 x 40 lots. Especially the way they are placed in the wrong direction (ie front of lot not facing road). I thought for the first time tonight after so many years of playing and starting new games in the Valley I wonder if instead of deleting the consignment store, I can simply turn it. I tried it and it worked.

Can't believe I never tried that before. LOL

Offline amaranthin

• Occult
« Reply #6328 on: September 02, 2019, 09:02:20 PM »
Has anyone ever moved in close to certain buildings and listened to the sounds they exude? I zoomed in close while my sims were at graduation in City Hall, and I noticed that the names being read out by a male voice weren't just nonsense names––they were very realistic names, only many of them had the first letters reversed. I heard names such as "Dilliam Wavidson", "Yohn Joung", and "Beff Jailey".

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6329 on: September 03, 2019, 05:10:16 PM »
@Trip I have not. But speaking of horses - they are rather well made in TS3. I especially enjoy their play behavior with the water trough and the big horse ball :) Unicorns run too fast for my liking though. Oh, and don't forget to give them the medium length tail in CAS in order to remove the terrible coat shine that makes them look wet. But you probably already know of this trick.
~ A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear ~
Origin ID: Nindigo79

anything