Author Topic: Never turned into zombie?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline NicoFilippo

• One Living Double Life
  • Nooboo
  • In Between of Light and Darkness
Never turned into zombie?
« on: January 17, 2016, 02:30:00 PM »
So hey guys! I own The Sims 3: Supernatural for three days, and I set my lunar cycle to be always full moon (hope you understand  ;) ). Zombies spawn. I kinda freaked out first time, but my normal-human-sim had to upgrade. Plus, Because he couldn't make any single action without stopping (getting freak out or zombie attack action, that stops current ones - even sleeping), I tried going out and turning him into zombie. They made noises, my sim freaking out standing. No bites?? Never. I tried doing it for whole three nights cheating full needs, but never nothing! Just yelling human.

I also ate 5x Brain Freeze a la mode, no zombies! Only way I made it out, it elixir! That's IT!!

It it a glitch, or??.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Never turned into zombie?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 04:38:56 PM »
I don't think it's a glitch, it's just a very low chance of a sim into a zombie.

The only sure way to make a sim into a zombie is using the potent zombiefication potion. Which is permanent.

If you have the voodoo doll, from the Sims 3 store you can use that if your Sims is an evil witch. This may not turn your sim into a zombie but it will help turn another sim into a zombie.

Have a look at the link below for more info on Zombies
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.