Author Topic: One Day at a Time (New) *COMPLETE*  (Read 10236 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: One Day at a Time (New)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 04:59:12 AM »
Oh no, surely they can work it out? So much drama.

Great screen shots though, it had me thinking 'how did you do that?'  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »
Katrina's POV

We celebrated a lot of birthdays in the house!

Nathan was the first one.

He was now a teenager!

Brent was acting weird these past few weeks and every time I would ask him about it he would get angry and go outside to the punching bag.

"I don't know what to think anymore." I said sitting down next to Kaitlin.

"Maybe there is something on his mind." She said.

"There has to be, but why isn't he telling me?" I asked.

Brent walked into the room.

"Kat, can I see you? Upstairs?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

I gave Kaitlin a nervous look before following Brent upstairs, we walked into our room as he locked the door behind him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"First, I love you." He said.

He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too?" I said.

"I have something to tell you." He said.

"I thought so." I said.

He hesitated.

"Honey, you can tell me anything." I said.

"I lied to you, before we got married." He said.

"Lied? About what?" I asked.

I was worried, did he really not love me? Has he been pretending this whole time?

"About my age." He said.

"Are you younger?" I asked.

If he was younger, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

"No." He said.

My heart sank.

"How much older?" I asked.

"I'm about to turn into an elder." He said.

I couldn't form a complete sentence.

"How- How could you not tell me?!" I sobbed.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" He said.

"Hurt me?!" I gaped.

"I'm sorry!" He said.

"How am I going to do this alone?!" I cried.

"Honey, Adrian is about to turn into a teenager he won't need as much help from us." He said.

"That doesn't mean he won't need his father!" I snapped.

"I know it won't, and I know this won't be easy but I'm going to be dying soon." He said.

"Oh god!" I cried.

He pulled me to the bed and we sat down, he pulled me into his arms and just let me cry it out. After a few hours of talking we decided to move on with our lives, no matter how hard it would be accepting that Brent would be leaving me.

It was time for my birthday.

And, of course, Kaitlin turned into an adult after me.

A few days later we celebrated Adrian's birthday, my little boy is a teenager now!

We bought one big birthday present for everyone.

A swimming pool!

Everyone loved it, we stayed in it all day and all night splashing each other, swimming laps, and just enjoying each others company.

Brent and I even got a little alone time.

I loved family time.

Pools were introduced today! :)
Now we just need toddlers!
What did you guys think about Brent's secret? Did Katrina make the right decision by staying with him?
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2014, 06:51:25 PM »
Didn't see Brent's secret coming at all!  :o Yep, she made the right decision. I'm sure Adrian will help his mum.  :)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on, life has been busy! I'm just going to play catch up to where I am because I don't really have enough pictures for an actual update.

Brent is an elder. Along with Kaiden and Jenna now too.

Logan and Nathan both became young adults.

That's all that's really happened so far is just birthdays. Coming up for birthdays will be Adrian into a young adult and then the twins are going to be aging into elders soon. I may or may not end the story after the twins die, I haven't decided yet. I kind of want to start a new family and a new story! We will see...
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 03:04:09 PM »
Katrina’s POV

“Katrina? Are you okay?” Kaitlin asked from outside my door.

I know I should go out there, but I didn’t feel like visitors. I wiped my eyes and stared down at the photo in my hand. Brent held me close on our wedding day, his left hand placed gently on my expanding stomach. I let out a sob and covered my mouth. Last week we lost the love of my life and the greatest best friend I could ever ask for. On top of that, Kaiden passed shortly after. So not only did I lose my best friend, I lost my brother. I got up and looked in the mirror, wrinkles had replaced my once smooth skin and grey hair replaced my blonde.

“I’m fine.” I scolded after the tenth knock.

Today was Kaitlin and I’s birthday, but I wasn’t in any mood to celebrate it. I could only hope that I would soon see Brent and Kaiden again. Adrian would be fine; he recently turned into a young adult so I knew he was very capable of taking care of himself. I knew he would miss me, as I missed mom and dad when they passed, but he would have the rest of the family to take care of himself.

Time has passed, and life without Brent was hard to go through but I had to do it. However, I wasn’t expecting to lose another person that I cared for. I lost the one person I grew up with. She was there whenever I needed her; we went to school together, did homework together, had dress up contests, everything. Kaitlin passed away peacefully in her sleep, and I wondered why I hadn’t been taken. I wondered often why I was the one to witness my husband and two siblings passing. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for the night.

Two Years Later

Adrian’s POV

It was just us three boys left. Life has changed dramatically ever since mom, dad, Uncle Kaiden and Aunt Kaitlin died. The house was left to all of us to decide what to do with it. We pondered selling it for a while before deciding that the house should stay in the family. At the time we had no clue what life had in store for us and who would end up living in the house.

Logan, the oldest of the three, ended up landing a full time position as a chef. He became famous around town, many hiring him for a wedding caterer. He truly loved his job and loved coming home to experiment with food. He always claims that no matter how “perfect” you are at something there was always room for improvement. Life changed for him when he met Amy, a beautiful brunette who was a preschool teacher. It didn’t take long for Logan to pop the question and get married. It was a small wedding with just a few friends and close family. After the wedding Logan moved out of the house and into a home with Amy. Tragedy struck when Amy sadly lost their first baby, they struggled for a while and almost got a divorce because of the loss being too much. It was proved that miracles do happen shortly after that; Amy became pregnant, with twins! They had a healthy boy and a healthy girl who were a beautiful mix of the both of them. They are living happily down the street with their two children and could not be happier.

Nathan, the middle of the three, moved out shortly after his mom passed away. He became a famous writer of crime novels. He focused on unsolved mysteries and getting the stories that was pushed aside told for those who wanted to read. Many people criticized him on being stuck in a fantasy and claimed that none of what he wrote was true. Nathan married his girlfriend of a year Jennifer shortly after his first book hit the shelves in many stores. They now have a baby boy and one on the way. Jennifer quit her job as a doctor before their son was born to be a stay at home mom. She claimed that she loved her full time job and never wanted it to end.

Me on the other hand decided to stay in the house. I didn’t want to sell the house because it held too many memories to leave behind. I held every holiday dinner at the house; it was a way for the family to come together. I like to believe that we weren’t alone and that mom and dad and the rest of the family were here with us in spirit. I would love to tell you that I have a beautiful wife and children, but sadly I don’t. I do however have a possible girlfriend that I met at the library the other day. Her name is Julie and she is a librarian, I am a full time worker as a tech guru that helps people with computer problems. Overall I love my life, and I hope that my life ends up as fulfilling as Logan and Nathan’s did.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Goodman-Waters family!

So I decided to end it. I was running out of ideas and have another story idea that I want to get started on. I hope I did a good job concluding this story and gave enough closure! Let me know what you think! :)
My Stories:
-----

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 04:56:46 PM »
It was great that you told about everyone's life and their careers etc and the wee hopeful bit at the end about Julie.  A nice touch!  All the best with your next sims adventure.  :)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: One Day at a Time (New) *COMPLETE*
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2014, 02:38:05 PM »
Congratulations Ally3772.  I'm moving this to the completed stories board.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline brinalopez09

• Nooboo
Re: One Day at a Time (New) *COMPLETE*
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »
Love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything