Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 102623 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
I'm there for neither, but it sounds like you had a fun night. :P

Emi is lovely!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
All in the name of fulfilling Bree's lifetime wish  ;D

You're having luck with the genetics of the heirs so far, Emi is beautiful.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Magical update! I didn't watch hockey, but I was there for AHS: Hotel as well.

Neither of my favorite teams played yesterday, but I love hockey in general so it was nice to have the season starting again. My teams play tonight and Saturday. As for AHS: Hotel, I didn't get to watch all of it yet. My sister watches it with me, but it went too late for her since she has school and has to get up at an unreasonably early hour. The moment she comes home, I am making her watch it with me!!!

I'm there for neither, but it sounds like you had a fun night. :P

Emi is lovely!

It was great  ;D I love summer, but having my favorite shows return is a good reason for autumn to arrive.

All in the name of fulfilling Bree's lifetime wish  ;D

You're having luck with the genetics of the heirs so far, Emi is beautiful.

Justine had some really strong genetics, as the black hair is still going strong. It works for Emi, though. As a young adult, she is stunning.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
So true about challenge spouses putting up with everything and anything! lol. Emi is stunning.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Your challenge spouses are awesome, mine alway seem to be, for better lack of  term, unwilling. 

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
So true about challenge spouses putting up with everything and anything! lol. Emi is stunning.

Your challenge spouses are awesome, mine alway seem to be, for better lack of  term, unwilling. 

Well, Bree does get a taste of her own medicine when Emi starts throwing potions :) But, alas, Cobalt and Mulberry are not exempt from the continued alchemy attack...ah, well, 'tis the life of a dynasty member...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Eminence is a fantastic name for a fantastic character. 

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Eminence is a fantastic name for a fantastic character. 

I instantly fell in love with that name and shade of purple when I was looking up different shades of purple. I have to say that Eminence was definitely one of my favorite heirs too  :D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Chapter 36- Ten Photos

Hello again from the Matsuri-Greenwood DecaDynasty! I have another fantastically amazing update for you lovely forum readers today! We start off this update with the much forgotten member of this household, Griselda...

Okay, maybe not.

Griselda: Please, Grim! Let me stay awhile longer! I have only been in, like, ten photos!
Grim: Tough tacos. I've only been in like four. Life is full of disappointments. Chop chop.

RIP Griselda, you shall be missed.

Moving on. Eminence was invited to hang out at a friend's house after school. That is epic news because that friend just so happens to be a boy. spouse on a silver platter, anyone?

Although he's hard to see since Emi's head is obscuring his face, her new boy toy's name is Jose Helms. He lives in the house behind him with his father, mother, and uncle.

As evidenced by the floaty hearts, Emi and Jose didn't object to this arrangement. *Cheers!*

And, if that wasn't celebratory worthy enough, Mulberry had his teen birthday the next day.

Here is a teenage Mulberry.

He gained the Great Kisser trait. Um, okay...

Well, Mulberry decided not to try out his new trait (thank goodness), but practice an old one instead. As a Virtuoso, he immediately wished to learn the guitar skill. So, I obliged.

I stole the guitar from Bree, who was busy panicking about her upcoming adult birthday. When I say upcoming, I mean right now.

She just managed to get enough lifetime reward points to freeze her age. Of course, it had to wait until after she was an adult, which means I now have to go fix her disastrous hair...

Once that was done, Emi and Mulberry's room got a makeover.

Emi didn't spend much time in her room because she spent majority of it in the garage, working at the alchemy station. In fact, amazingly enough, she managed to max the alchemy skill. To say I was surprised is an understatement.

Now that it was done, Emi turned her attention to cranking out hundreds of potions. That skill challenge is so tedious...

Emi: Look Watcher! I made a potion!
Malley: Congrats! Now only 149 more to go!
Emi: And then what?
Malley: You get to chuck them at people!
Emi: Yay!
Malley: You are your mother's child.

Before that so everyone had a chance to flee, Emi had to learn the rest of her potions.

That's right Emi, give yourself a round of applause.

That's all for this update! Stay tuned for more!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 36- Ten Photos (Oct 11)
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »
At least she was in 10 photos, poor Grim. It's great when you found the spouse and don't have to stalk anymore like I do.   :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2015, 02:47:56 AM »
Love Grim's advice... life's full of disappointments... as he carry's on reaping! lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2015, 12:27:27 PM »
Ugh, I'm with you on alchemy skill challenges - but the chucking them at unsuspecting victims part does sound fun  ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2015, 03:56:13 PM »
At least she was in 10 photos, poor Grim. It's great when you found the spouse and don't have to stalk anymore like I do.   :D

I love it when the game hands me a spouse on a silver platter  :)

Love Grim's advice... life's full of disappointments... as he carry's on reaping! lol

Grim has the best reactions to sims that beg for more time. He just looks annoyed  :o

Ugh, I'm with you on alchemy skill challenges - but the chucking them at unsuspecting victims part does sound fun  ;D

What's even better is that Eminence has a family that can't run away from her potions of doom  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2015, 10:41:36 AM »
Poor Grim, only four photos. Your Grim has a great personality  ;D