Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 102351 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 44- Welcome to the Family (Jan 3)
« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2016, 10:03:20 PM »
She's like a tiny Elizabeth Taylor.

If you mean the one from this season of American Horror Story, that would make Izzy even more awesome :)

I hadn't thought of that! Hilarious! My favorite character this season.

Absolutely! Liz Taylor was the best character this season, for sure. It was nice that the finale really seemed to focus on her  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 44- Welcome to the Family (Jan 3)
« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2016, 10:19:39 PM »
Chapter 45- A Special Guest

Greetings everyone! It's been a while since the last update, but things are going to get exciting. Isabelline, or Izzy, was born and we got to see that she inherited the purple eyes from Bree a couple of generations ago. Better late than never, I guess. Either way, let's get right into it.

Jett started with Izzy on her potty training.

A fuming potty in the background meant that it was time to work on learning how to talk.

After that, learning how to walk.

When Izzy was down for a nap or hanging out with the other family members, Jett took advantage of his free time to learn some logic skill. He was going to need it to tutor Izzy so that she could get on the honor roll.

Apparently, the noxious fumes were getting to Nicolle...or maybe not  ;)

Pippin, this part is for you! Look who decided to stop by and watch Dorian's magic show!

Ebony seems to be interested in more than the magic show...

The camera then panned back to the household for a special reason. I guess it wasn't the chemical fumes after all!

Boy, does time fly! Nicolle goes from finding out she was pregnant to now getting ready to give birth.

Nicolle: Could we fast forward to the part where the labor pains are gone?
Malley: Oh, right. Will do.

Everyone please welcome Russet to the family!

If one birthday celebration wasn't enough, it was soon time for Izzy's child birthday.

And here is Miss Izzy.

She gained the Perfectionist trait.

Jett put the logic skill to good use and began to tutor Izzy so that she would be ready to go to school and get on the honor roll.

What? More birthdays? Yep. Kia and Dorian were having their elder birthdays.

Guess what? We're not done with birthdays yet! Is everyone looking forward to seeing what Russet looks like? Well, let's find out!

Too cute!! That's the hair that Nicolle had. If you recall from one of the earlier chapters that I modified Nicolle's hair ever so slightly because she had the puke green hair, so this is the hair color that I ended up giving her. I like it a lot, actually. It was nice to see that Russet inherited it since Izzy didn't.

That's all for this chapter. As always, see you in the next edition!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 45- A Special Guest (Jan 17)
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »
Ebony!!!  It's so nice to see Ebony returning to her dynasty to check in and make sure things meet with her approval.
Izzy's lovely as well.  Not Ebony level of lovely, but still lovely  ;=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »
Russet also inherited purple eyes! Double lucky.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #320 on: January 27, 2016, 09:53:23 PM »
Ebony!!!  It's so nice to see Ebony returning to her dynasty to check in and make sure things meet with her approval.
Izzy's lovely as well.  Not Ebony level of lovely, but still lovely  ;=)

I actually considered dedicating that chapter to you, Pippin  :D

Russet also inherited purple eyes! Double lucky.

Russet's coloring is really lovely.

Good point! I forgot that Russet had purple eyes. I really love his coloring too. I actually really like the hair that he got from Nicolle. I only did some slight modifications to the puke green hair and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #321 on: January 27, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
Chapter 46- Who Knew?

Greetings everyone! It's time for the next chapter of Third Time's the Charm! So, in the last chapter, Pippin got a lovely surprise as his lovely Ebony decided to make a guest appearance. Izzy got a little brother named Russet who is a big cutie pie. Kia and Dorian also aged up into elders. That's all I can remember since the last update, so let's jump right into this one.

Being a rock star had its perks. Jett was able to spend most of his time with his family since he could hold concerts whenever he wanted.

Since I've completed this dynasty, I find the fact that Russet seemed bored with Jett talking about computers pretty funny. Russet spends a lot of time on the computer in the future, so it's comical looking back.

They then moved on to learning how to walk.

Living close to the beach was a great thing for Izzy. She loved to play in the sand and build sandcastles.

Why was that such a good thing? Well, we'll see in a bit. For now, we're making a trip over to Dorian. He completed his lifetime wish! Well done, Sir!

He celebrated by releasing some doves into the air. The crowd is...not impressed.

Dorian decided that it was time to go home and do something far more constructive and play with his nephew.

When Russet took a nap, Dorian then went on to entertain his niece with some magic tricks.

Unlike the lady that was ignoring him, Izzy was actually impressed.

One of Nicolle's traits was Dramatic (I think). I would see her doing this interaction (blowing a kiss?) with Jett. His face was always priceless.

Speaking of romance, Kia went over to a friend's house for a party. She rolled a wish to kiss him, so I let her. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that this friend of hers was, well, married. Oops. That's the friend's family (wife and son) looking on in horror. Okay, well not really horror. They kind of look...okay with it?

Ah, there we go. A negative reaction. I was confused for a moment there.

Moving on. It was soon time for Izzy's teen birthday.

Here is Izzy. She's very boney.

For her teenage trait, Izzy became a Savvy Sculptor.

So, this is where the sandcastle building comes into play. I was stunned when Izzy started off sculpting at level 4. Why was that? From what I can tell, her sandcastle sculpting gave her a head start. Who knew?

It was a welcomed surprise for sure, especially because my game started to get kind of buggy at this point. It helped that I could fly through this household and move on to the next one because, at one point, I thought I was going to have to town jump. In the end, Izzy came through and the Matsuri's got to stay in Isla Paradiso all the way through. Until next time!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 46- Who Knew? (Jan 27)
« Reply #323 on: January 28, 2016, 08:16:29 AM »
Wait, building sandcastles helps boost sculpting?  Why did I not know this?!?  Thanks for dropping pearls of wisdom!
Izzy's got a nice awkwardly cute stage going on as some of her features look just a bit to adult for her current teenage face.  Very cute, though.
Kia.  Really enjoyed how the socially unacceptable smooch-fest ended with no response from the wife and the son being unhappy only with the father and not with her.  Smooth operator right there!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2016, 04:01:44 PM »
I never knew about the sandcastles!! This shows that after many years playing the sims 3 I still have things to discover.

The heart kiss I think that comes with the irresistible trait, I may have abused that kiss to much (the wink too).

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2016, 03:17:19 PM »
I love Izzy's expressions watching the magic.

I love Izzy. She was one of my favorite heirs, even though she had a pudding face.

Wait, building sandcastles helps boost sculpting?  Why did I not know this?!?  Thanks for dropping pearls of wisdom!
Izzy's got a nice awkwardly cute stage going on as some of her features look just a bit to adult for her current teenage face.  Very cute, though.
Kia.  Really enjoyed how the socially unacceptable smooch-fest ended with no response from the wife and the son being unhappy only with the father and not with her.  Smooth operator right there!

I never knew about the sandcastles!! This shows that after many years playing the sims 3 I still have things to discover.

The heart kiss I think that comes with the irresistible trait, I may have abused that kiss to much (the wink too).

I didn't know about the sandcastles either! I just remember being stunned when I saw that Izzy started the sculpting skill at level 4. I think it was hazelnut that pointed that out in her Who's Your Daddy? challenge.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2016, 04:34:40 PM »
Chapter 47- Living on Cake

Hello again! It's time for chapter 47 of the Matsuri-Greenwood DecaDynasty. Let's start off with a birthday celebration! Little Russet will be celebrating his child birthday, so let's just jump right into it.

We did the birthday celebration before Izzy had to go off to school so that she could see her little brother grow up before the bus came.

Here is Russet.

He gained the Vegetarian trait.

Russet: So, since it's my birthday, I don't have to go to school right, dad?
Jett: Right.
Russet: YEAH!
Jett: Yeah, but we're going to be studying so you can start school off with an A.
Russet: But I'm not the heir  >:(

Tutoring over, Russet headed to his room and played on the computer. Remember how, a few chapters ago, Russet didn't seem interested in whatever Jett had to say about computers and writing? Well, it appears that he was interested in it after all.

But Jett wasn't done tutoring! Once Russet's turn was over, Izzy got some sage advice from her father.

Izzy: Dad, why do I need to learn calculus?
Jett: Um...you can design cereal boxes?
Izzy:  :o

A few more days of school and Izzy got to do something fun: go to prom. She was voted Prom Queen, of course. Izzy was just so fabulous, how could she not?

Izzy came home and decided that she liked her formal outfit so much that she would wear it the next day too. Then again, I guess maxing out your sculpting skill was a reason for celebration too!

Russet: Hey Watcher! It's time for my birthday! We need to do it before school starts so I can take off!
Malley: Wait, didn't we just celebrate your birthday?
Russet: Who cares? We get cake!
Malley: Cake? Good enough for me.

Here is teenage Russet.

For this birthday, Russet gained the Bookworm trait. Quite fitting.

See what I mean?

Besides celebrating Russet's birthday, Kia also had some celebrating to do. She reached the top of her career and completed her lifetime wish. Congrats, Kia!

Yeah, so the family will essentially be eating cake for the rest of the dynasty. Why is that? Too many birthdays.

Izzy: WATCHER! TO THE DRESSER! NOW!

Izzy: Much better! Thanks, Watcher  ;D

Izzy's final trait was Hopeless Romantic and her lifetime wish was Renaissance Sim.

Wow. Izzy's already an adult. Generation 8 is almost finished! Can't believe this dynasty is almost over too. Stay tuned as we inch closer to generation 9  ;D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 47- Living on Cake (Feb 13)
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2016, 11:41:00 PM »
Izzy turned out to be a super cutie!  Not that anyone is surprised, of course  ;=)
Congrats on another generation (almost) finished!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #328 on: February 14, 2016, 01:50:48 PM »
I like Izzy style very much. Beautiful girl!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2016, 03:33:47 PM »
Izzy turned out to be a super cutie!  Not that anyone is surprised, of course  ;=)
Congrats on another generation (almost) finished!

I like Izzy style very much. Beautiful girl!

I happened to go on a sims 3 store shopping spree right around this point, so Izzy got to try out all the new threads  ;D

anything