Author Topic: What expansions would you like?  (Read 9685 times)

Offline officialnathan

• Nooboo
  • NATE!!
Re: What expansions would you like?
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2015, 08:07:18 PM »
Seasons, University, Supernatural and Showtime.

I know Showtime wasn't on everyone's list...but I love making my sim famous :P

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2015, 04:46:29 AM »
One thing I really miss from TS3 WA is the nectar making. The limitless variety and experimentation is good for replay value. It was a skill that engaged my mind, not just the sim's. Maybe it could come as a Game Pack, rather than a full EP.

I would make the grape vines a long 4x1 or 5x1 thing that could be built and upgraded with better irrigation and so on. And watering them with orange juice or other weird things could affect the grapes. Maybe growing grapes in a 'focused' environment would give different results to 'confident' or 'flirty'. 
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2015, 11:18:07 PM »
My favorite part about the sims 3 games was aliens, so now that has been added the only thing that would really rock my socks off would be toddlers. I'm cheered to see so many people agree :). And I'm totally behind seeing Bonehilda again, she had so much personality in the third, it would be great to see them rocking that again.

hazysmith

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2015, 01:33:32 AM »
I would love to have Seasons again, this time with a greenhouse included! Maybe university too, I never got it for sims 3 but it looked fabulous.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »
I've got to admit to recently really missing different life states/types. I guess having aliens started me thinking wistfully about vampires and such.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2015, 09:07:26 AM »
I wish we got seasons priced as gamepacks but complete with greenhouse, sprinkler, pesticide / bug prevention. I also would like more benefits from planting in greenhouse like faster harvest time rather than just simply allowing plant for winter.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2015, 12:29:09 PM »
I wish we got seasons priced as gamepacks but complete with greenhouse, sprinkler, pesticide / bug prevention. I also would like more benefits from planting in greenhouse like faster harvest time rather than just simply allowing plant for winter.

This exactly! Gardening takes up far too much of my sims time... But I always have to have a garden and all the plants  ::)

Seasons is always my favourite expansion pack as well. I love snow, even if it is just white little pixels on screen, he he.

I liked the hobbies and generations packs too though so would be delighted to see either.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2015, 08:42:26 PM »
Me too I like gardening so much and I am actually happy that now your plants won't die unless you really neglect it. I like the idea of the sims 2 greenhouse but i feel like it just a place where I can produce all seasons and nothing more. In sims 3, I like the fact that they add a better fertilizer machine and that the garden always seems to grow faster inside greenhouse. My complaint is they are not included in Seasons at all, and having PvZ sunflower is very annoying since it spam suns without option to turn it off.

I would like greenhouse to be integrated like in TS2 Seasons but have more benefits like in sims 3. And I hope for people who didn't buy yet, they would at least release free sprinkler. And I would prefer super green thumb to naturalist as reward for completing freelance botanist since it makes a lot more sense.

Offline SWolfie

• Nooboo
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2015, 10:16:39 PM »
My favorite expansion has always been University. I loved building up a frat house with a rich history (and of course secret societies). I was so excited about it when it finally came out for The Sims 3 but by then my game was almost unplayable with all the problems the sims 3 had. Hopefully if or when they bring out a sims 4 university it'll be much more stable.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »
Some of my favorite things from past Sims game expansions included:
-Toddlers
-Tomb raiding
-Owning a business
-Self-employment
-Seasons
-Apartments
-Aliens
-College
-Diving
-Family Tree
-TIME MACHINNEEEE~!!

I am sure a majority of these will be added through a series of expansions later on since a lot of these I have mentioned were popular among Sim gamers. I do hope that in whatever the next expansion is we get another neighborhood or at least a creator to make and add in additional neighborhoods for Sims to visit. I always enjoyed playing my Sims in large worlds with lots of families housed in them, but since the neighborhood size is limited in TS4 I would like to have the ability to add more neighborhoods to my sims world to have more housing.

Posted this five months ago and between the time I posted this to present I can cross three of these off my list; family tree, owning a business, and aliens. Huzzah~!!  :D

anything