Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54403 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »
@Malley, Do you watch Game of Thrones or read the Song of Ice and Fire Books? Flip could be a Baratheon.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2015, 05:07:08 PM »
@Malley, Do you watch Game of Thrones or read the Song of Ice and Fire Books? Flip could be a Baratheon.

I unfortunately do not watch it, but I am familiar with Game of Thrones. He does seem like he would fit in there though, now that you mention it  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2015, 05:24:49 PM »
Fingers crossed for some nice schoolmates... or an exciting trip abroad?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2015, 09:42:01 PM »
@Tixxis  He definitely needs some help from somewhere.

The next morning was Flip’s birthday. Instead of going to an empty classroom, Flip blew out his candles. He got the family trait, Ambitious.
He loves his Flip hair.

Early in the evening on Friday, Palette’s Cuddly Bear passed on. He was only 52.
Brandon: Please just give me until noon on Sunday when my royalties come in.
Grim said nothing. He just continued on with his business.

Flip: My dad’s dead, my butt’s on fire. I think I need to go cry in the shower.

Prom was that night. Maybe it would make him feel better, maybe worse. Flip had met 3 kids at school all of them babysitters. One of them, Paulette Something, became his romantic interest.

A few days later, Palette became a lovely elder. She was very happy to keep her hairstyle.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2015, 09:53:35 PM »
Poor Flip! First his dad dies and then he gets a butt fire? What's next? Poor kid!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2015, 05:59:37 AM »
I can't help but sing I flip my hair back and forth...  :P Poor Flip, no other child his age in town and then to meet them at the Prom. He is handsome and definitely a dark haired Baratheon.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2015, 12:30:50 PM »
@Malley  Flip takes those butt fires so hard. He's really good at the sad face.
@Nettlejuice  I think Flip is going to have to settle for a babysitter. I don't want to travel this generation, and the families that are moving in seem to be elders and mostly men.

I should have an update later. My heat pump went out so no air conditioning, and our weather has been uncharacteristically hot. Oh, and the starter gave out on my car. I've had a lot of little chores to take care of (big Independence Day party at our house Saturday as well).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2015, 07:35:17 PM »
Time to grow up, Flip. What’s the look for.
Flip: My hair was suddenly sucked up into my scalp!

The ill-fated statue….

…goes boom.

As soon as that important business was taken care of, Flip registered as an acrobat. He had never done anything athletic, so it was time to start.

He reached level three in his career that day and was ready to audition at the park. If he couldn’t dazzle the proprietor with his talent, maybe he could intimidate her with his steely gaze.

She booked him for a show the next evening. It was a great performance even though, or perhaps because, his mother was in the audience blowing kisses at all the men. Flip only set his butt on fire once.

Things were going well, so Flip decided it was time to invite his old high school flame over for a visit.
Palette: Step aside son. So, tell me about yourself. I’m observant, dear, so don’t try to fool me.
Palette discovered that Paulette Havens was a Family Oriented, Computer Whiz, Slob. (These names are too close.)

Paulette: My favorite color is aqua.
Flip:  Mine’s green. Close enough. How about moving in. You can have your own break proof laptop.
Paulette: Cool.

A few days later, Palette, age 54, happily went to join her Cuddly Bear.  Rest in peace. You were an amazing heir.

Flip had quit his acrobat career after reaching level ten on his fourth day. He wanted a job with more regular hours that would provide more opportunities, Sports. The day before his adult birthday, he finished running 75 hours and knew he would complete his fourth opportunity when he got to work. If he just talked to his teammates, he was sure to get a second best friend.

And so while at work, Flip completed his requirements.

Heir Seven
Flip Doe – Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper, Ambitious, Natural Born Performer, Loves the Outdoors
          LTW – Master Acrobat
Maxed Career – Master Acrobat, Acrobat 10
Best Friends – Adam Cockrell, Angel Garland
Skill Challenges – The Scrap Collector, Marathon Runner, Fitness Nut
Opportunities – Showtime in the Park, At the Health Seminar, Push It!, Hawking the Foam Finger

Flip has four time machines (6,400) in family storage awaiting placement in the Museum. The basement doesn’t look much different, but the paintings are now worth more than 18k.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2015, 11:09:04 PM »
Wow...what an accomplished pair! RIP Palette. This...  "Time to grow up, Flip. What’s the look for.  Flip: My hair was suddenly sucked up into my scalp!" ...still has me giggling.  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2015, 03:42:46 AM »
His mother was in the audience blowing kisses at all the men.
Palette was such a character!  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2015, 04:19:46 AM »
Oh, no. Palette is gone already, enjoy your time with your Cuddly Bear again. You got lucky with another townie with good traits. Congrats, Flip! I'd have wolf whistled if I was in the audience  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2015, 11:26:18 AM »
RIP Palette! She was such a great heir and will be missed but at least she gets to be reunited with her cuddly bear  ;)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2015, 01:07:14 PM »
Thanks, everyone. I'm going to miss Palette. She was always blowing kisses, but would totally shut the guys down if they started to flirt.
I've got my air conditioning back, so my husband can stop with the looks when I have the fan aimed at my laptop instead of me.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2015, 02:21:16 PM »
... so my husband can stop with the looks when I have the fan aimed at my laptop instead of me...

LOL, KRae - I shouldn't say this, but I like these tiny bits from real life you throw in.  ;D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2015, 07:38:00 PM »
Thanks, @Tixxis , sometimes I just can't help myself.

The next day was Flip’s adult birthday. Both he and Paulette had to work. She got home from her business job at 3pm, and hour after the carpool came for Flip. Even though he was tired, they had a private celebration when Flip got home. He didn’t even wait til his Flip hair grew back.

Family Oriented Paulette was thrilled that they were finally starting their family.

Flip had been wanting to get married for a while, and a few hours before the baby came, Paulette agreed. The most romantic setting for a Doe wedding yet.

So Flip, you can smile.

Barracuda Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Virtuoso

Cuda absolutely adores her doll, Peanut.

A virtuoso becomes one with her instrument.

She doesn’t seem to like the idea of a desk job.

Daddy, sporting his work hair, teaches his angel to walk.

One last look at our little family. Tomorrow will bring many changes.

[/URL