Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54561 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2015, 05:31:46 PM »
@Tixxis , I love the faces the little ones make.
@Nettlejuice , What's really amazing is that some of the targets of her stake-outs actually stand in the bushes to conspire.
@Playalot , I plan travel for Kata, but probably not in the way you're thinking. Barracuda did take a shopping trip to China.
@Malley , I've only seen big eyes like that (on sims I haven't designed) on some townies in Hidden Springs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2015, 09:53:38 AM »
Kata’s birthday was soon upon them. The conversation took an odd turn.
Kata: So, are clowns scarier with or without eyes?
Sleuth: And I taught you to talk why?
Demario: Without! No, with!

Kata would only have 2 days of elementary school, so his mother made sure he would get an A.

Gnomes aren’t the only things that get smacked.

Kata’s childhood was uneventful, undramatic, and unphotographed. Time for another birthday.

Kata didn’t even fix his clothes. He just (autonomously) ran straight out to the studio to use his present.
His traits are now Heavy Sleeper, Disciplined, Ambitious, and Athletic.

Kata has been collecting gems. The night before he had spotted this Moonstone, but turned around and ran home so he wouldn’t miss curfew.

Kata broke his first board. Yes, it’s styrofoam, and, yes, I could break it with a stern look, but that’s not the point. This marks the beginning of a new obsession.

Kata went to prom alone. He was voted king, got in some fights, but that was about it. While he was gone, Sleuth became an elder. Her father had died during her prom, so getting older didn’t seem so bad.

Three days later, it was Demario’s turn. It seemed plenty bad to him.

It would soon be Kata’s birthday again. He was making good progress in martial arts and athletics and was on the honor roll. Maybe university is in his future. He took the test and already has 18 credits.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2015, 11:59:03 AM »
Good question about clowns... I never noticed the lack of eyes in thought-bubble clowns before.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2015, 02:06:10 PM »
Sleuth, Kata and Demario make the best faces :) And I love Sleuth's parenting style: "I taught you to talk, why?" Lol.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2015, 06:33:54 PM »
"Kata didn’t even fix his clothes. He just (autonomously) ran straight out to the studio to use his present. " The perfect dynasty kid...kudos Kata!  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2015, 10:08:35 AM »
@Tixxis , Some of the thought-bubbles are really strange. What the heck are they talking about?!?
@Malley , I think every parent wonders that from time to time. It can't just be me.
@Playalot , Kata loves him some martial arts.

Kata was ready to grow up.

Right after his graduation ceremony, Kata packed up and left for University.

He had two goals. The first was to get a degree in Physical Education. This came pretty easily for Kata.

The second was a little trickier: Find the woman of his dreams.
Kata was attracted to all the girls in his dorm, but one in particular caught his attention: Brenda Kemp.

He liked her for many reasons.
She didn’t mind his odd bowling methods. She thought his crossed-eyes were cute.

In fact, she had an interesting method of her own.

Second, she was very strong.

And third and most important, she liked him too.

So Kata got his report card and was very pleased with his well-deserved A.

As soon as he got his diploma, Kata returned to Dragon Valley. One Miss Brenda Kemp would soon be receiving an invitation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2015, 11:03:20 AM »
Oh my, Brenda is feisty! Looking forward to romance.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2015, 04:49:47 PM »
That was great. I love taking sims to university. Brenda's a little scary but I'm thinking Kata can handle that.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2015, 04:56:15 AM »
Those faces are priceless, I love them. Kata and Brenda are a cute couple, soon to make cute nooboos too.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2015, 10:56:10 AM »
@Tixxis , Brenda's great, and they have the attracted moodlet, but they have much to accomplish.
@Playalot , I love University too. It's kind of a step away from the dynasty. And yes, Kata can handle anything.
@Nettlejuice , I'm generally posting as I play, so I'm looking forward to seeing the next heir as well.

Upon his return to Dragon Valley, Kata posted his resume and got a job offer in professional sports starting at level 4. The next phone call was to Brenda, inviting her for a visit. The next day she arrived and agreed to move in.

Brenda wants to be a Renaissance Sim. She had a few levels of athletics, but that was it. The first skill she expressed an interest in learning was guitar.

Okay, let’s get rid of that hat so we can see your face better.
Brenda’s traits are Athletic, Ambitious, Brave, Good Sense of Humor, and Good. Wow. With those traits she quickly became best friends with Sleuth.

We have another autonomous martial artist. Brenda has selected her third skill. She and Kata can hang out together while he does 60 hours of strength work outs.

So Kata basically works out, goes to work, and works from home devising new game strategies, I guess. Work has not been easy. All his co-workers have been very elderly elders, and the keep dying. 

Demario, due to constant computer use, became a level 10 nerd and was offered a game development job. One day he suddenly left work in the middle of the day and the camera shifted to him. Uh oh. He was a little younger than his wife at age 53, and was relieved that Grim came for him first. He wouldn’t want to live without his Sleuth.

Sleuth took his tombstone to the Doe Family Plot. She mourned a while and stayed to play her drums, but not for long. A few hours after her husband’s death, Sleuth went to join him. Rest in Peace sweet Sleuth, age 56.

Life goes on, a little emptier, a little sadder, but on none the less.
Brenda, a brown belt now, decided to challenge Kata to a match. He won easily, but Brenda was gracious. There is no loss in martial arts, only lessons learned.

Kata and Brenda celebrated his adult birthday in their level ten martial arts gear. The next day, unless the stadium explodes, Kata will complete his requirements. Brenda is two levels of athletics away from completing her lifetime wish and ready to start their family.

The next evening while Kata is still dressed in his level 9 Super Star uniform, he and Brenda work on generation 12.

Generation 11
Kata Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Disciplined, Ambitious, Athletic, Workaholic, Nurturing (degree)  LTW- Swimming in Cash
Maxed Career – Sports Legend, Professional Sports 10
Best Friends – Deanna Robins, Thad Robins
Skill Challenges – Gem Collector, Timber Terminator, Body Builder
Opportunities – Meditation Benefits, Ticket Counting, Health and Wellness Seminar, A Total Shoe-In

The Doe Family Museum
Kata added four heart-shaped gems worth 10,590. Interestingly enough, all those gems were collected as a child and teenager. Brenda is the only one to produce a pink gem from breaking a space rock, and that doesn’t count. Well, Kata can keep trying.

At this point all buildings have been purchased, and all properties have been purchased and upgraded to level three.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2015, 02:45:33 PM »
RIP Sleuth and Demario, it seems too soon. Brenda's the kind of spare Sim we all want, right? Wow, generation 12 is coming already, you're almost done with this.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2015, 03:58:01 PM »
Oh not Sleuth too. RIP Sleuth and Demario. Kata doing martial arts is awesome! Such a fun thing to do.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »
Demario and Sleuth forever... It's always touching when a couple passes over within the space of a few hours.
Brenda is rare gem. What a fantastic personality!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:35 AM »
@Nettlejuice , The end still seems far away.
@Playalot , I love watching them spar especially with them both at level 10 now.
@Tixxis , It is touching, in real life as well. My parents are in their 80s and recently had friends pass from natural causes within 24 hours of each other.

Now that Kata was at the top of his career and could take some time off, he asked Brenda to marry him.

Moments later, Brenda realized she was pregnant.
Yow! My retinas, they burn.
Brenda: Relax, these are just my work out clothes.
But you work out all the time!

In order to help her coming child in school, and to spare my retinas, Brenda decided to learn logic. She had completed her lifetime wish, so why not expand her horizons a little.

She was at level four when she went into labor.

Later that night Kata and Brenda had a private wedding with only their floor-boo as a witness.

Meet little Novella Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Excitable. She has her father’s coloring, and while her eyes are large, they’re not ginormous.

Novella learned her skills quickly and had plenty of time to read books with her mother.

Novella: Mommy, Daddy taught me to walk, and talk, and use the potty. Why are there no pictures?
Brenda: Well, Sweetheart, you must not have done anything embarrassing or been standing in front of a mirror.

Novella also found plenty of time for this.

And after their little one was safely asleep, her parent found time for each other.