Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 53624 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2015, 12:55:39 PM »
Oh, Aria! She seemed so full of life. Is she the shortest lived heir?
And dear Rudolph went soon too. At least they are together.
Wow! Another great spouse. Congratulations to Aura and Jevon!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2015, 01:10:10 PM »
Yeah, I just binge-read this glorious tale.  Really love your quirky sense of humor and how you fit so much into each update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »
Gosh! That was way too soon for Aria and Rudolph too I guess. Go Aura, ghost bustin' in her swimmers. lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2015, 09:46:35 AM »
@Tixxis , Spanner, Spin, and Merlot all died at 52, but later in the day maybe.
@PeregrineTook , Thanks so much! I'm glad I'm not the only binge-reader.
@Playalot , So much was going on with the birthday and Jevon moving in that Aria's passing took me by surprise.

Life goes on and so does ghost hunting. Why is it that Ghostly Presence jobs always happen in only the biggest houses in town?

With six days to go until her Adult birthday, Aura reached the top of her career and already had completed four opportunities. She still had a lot of celestial bodies to discover though so she took a few unpaid days off. Finally she reached number twenty naming a giant orange star after Fiona.

Heir Fifteen
Aura Doe – Virtuoso, Heavy Sleeper, Ambitious, Brave,  Genius   LTW – Paranormal Profiteer
Maxed Career – Paranormal Expert, Ghost Hunter 10
Best Friends – Nicklaus Burleson, Galen Dozier
Skill Challenges – Money Maker Piano, Master Pianist, Celestial Explorer
Opportunities – What’s My Motivation Gala, Spooky Props, Spirit Donation, Scare the Crooks

The Doe Family Museum of Can We Get Some More Lights in Here
Career Rewards have been completed. Chip’s sculptures are currently valued at 58,531. Wedding gifts and celebrity gifts are waiting to be placed.

Aura let Jevon know that her requirements were met and that they could start their family.
Happy Birthday, Jevon! And yes, this is what he wears to work.

Poor Aura was sick almost constantly.

This was supposed to be a picture of Aura discovering her pregnancy, but it morphed into something else. Farewell cheering pap. May you be replaced by a nerd.

Then Grim stuck around long enough to insult the pregnant lady.

Time for your close up, Jevon. He has violet eyes.

Just another quiet day at the Doe house.

And then this happened.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2015, 09:46:59 AM »
I'm with Play, that was way too soon. Aura busting ghosts in her swimwear, that's brilliant!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2015, 11:35:04 AM »
And after giving birth to triplets, Aura calmly grabs her guitar and serenades the nooboos as they lay in the dirt.  Gotta love Sim parenting!
Another lovely update.  I think Grim is just intentionally photobombing you since he seems to show up at every event where you're likely to take pictures.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2015, 12:28:36 PM »
OMG! Three floor-boos! Bring it on, Aria and Jevon!
Jevon is a cutie by the way. Looks like the kiddies have his lovely skin tone. Maybe he passed on those violet eyes too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »
Wh..what??  :o  Wow! Really? *Looks at screenshot again* Didn't see that one coming! Well... triple the toddler fun I guess!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2015, 08:50:43 AM »
@Nettlejuice , Thanks, it looks like we were pretty much posting simultaneously there.
@PeregrineTook , Aura loves her guitar! About the floor sleeping, in their defense, both parents kept wishing to buy cribs. It's so much easier to tend to the tykes without the crib dance that they were denied.
@Tixxis , The skin tone is quite lovely. You can see their eyes in this post.
@Playalot , You weren't the only one surprised. No elixirs were used, no fertility treatment, the only thing Aura did with the tv was play video games. I think one of the gnomes may have switched on the kids' music....hmm... Well, it'll keep the final heir from being boring.

Jevon had work the day after the triplets’ birth and then stopped by the library to quickly read a book to help get his next promotion. He chose to sit in the kids section and popped a wish to have a child. I tried to reached through the screen and punch him.

Time for introductions.
Heir 16, Presto Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Virtuoso and he loves the color white
Except for his skin tone, he looks a lot like Aura.

Second born, Hermano Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Good and he prefers green
He got his dad’s hair and violet eyes.

And batting third we have Frere Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Easily Impressed who likes black
He looks like Presto, but maybe the face shape is a little different, it’s too early to tell.

The first day they all learned to use the potty….because. The second day was for learning to talk.
Presto: So I understand we have a pile of money. I don’t know if I want to live in it or simply swim in it.

That evening Presto got a little jump start on walking but was too tired to continue. Day three was for getting them up on their feet.
With Jevon being Family Oriented and Aura have that Nanny lifetime reward, the toddler skills went very quickly.

The fourth day was for play. On the eve of their birthday, Aura gently strummed her babes into dreamland.

Note: The guitar, as long as the certificate isn’t used as a career reward, and the other band instruments are a great way to keep a virtuoso busy and happy in a 4x4. They can’t complete the skill challenges without watcher interference.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2015, 09:19:32 AM »
Gorgeous kids, wonderful parents... I'm so happy they had triplets. But I can understand why you wanted to punch Jevon's lights out.  ;D

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2015, 11:10:35 AM »
Just got caught up with this and wow, those are cute kids. I also think Aura really looks like Jane Doe, not sure what it is, something in the face and lips, I think, but yeah. Good luck to the boys! Out of curiosity, why did you decide to have triplets?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2015, 12:25:36 PM »
Keeping finished heirs busy is always the challenge.  Heir 1 in my life states dynasty has a piano which I thought would keep him occupied, but I ended up just sticking him in front of the video game console.  He'll spend the entire day there (which keeps him from trying to cook).
All three boys are adorable.  Can't wait to see how they look as they grow.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2015, 02:06:55 PM »
@dontmindme , I didn't decide to have triplets - no fertility treatment, no elixirs, no kids TV, but I think one of the gnomes may have switched on the kids' music. Then again, sometimes triplets just happen.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2015, 02:11:13 PM »
@PeregrineTook , I think they need the virtuoso trait to become instrument obsessed, but almost everybody loves video games and the hot tub.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2015, 02:51:25 PM »
Serious serious toddler envy. That just looked so great... all those little faces and their little feet and their little cute zzz's. *sigh* <Heads back to TS3 for the day> I'm with you though... Jevon's dicing with a pummeling for sure.

anything