Author Topic: SIMS4 Houses I've Built  (Read 1261 times)

Offline PapaRich

• Nooboo
SIMS4 Houses I've Built
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:31:02 PM »
I've built several houses but when i log into SIMS4, it doesn't give me the option of retaining those homes. All it allows me to do is build new ones. Has anybody else had this problem and if so, what steps did you take to access your existing homes? I've called Origins and was on the phone with them for over 2 hours, talked to at least 5 people to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm running MAC OS 10.10.4 --

Thanks,
Rich

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: SIMS4 Houses I've Built
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:09:58 AM »
This seems to me to be more an issue for miscellaneous help than technical help, so I'll move it over there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 12:47:43 AM »
Welcome to the forum PapaRich. What are the steps you take when you have built a house? Do you save it to your library? Do you save the game file before exiting the game?
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 03:31:32 AM »
Hi PapaRich,

It doesn't matter if you're playing the game on a pc or mac. The game-play is the same.

It sounds as though you want to save your houses to the library? If so, try this:

Go to whatever town it is that you have your houses saved in, and click the house. Then click the hammer/wrench tool (Build Mode) While in build mode you should be able to save the house to library, by clicking the folder with the arrow pointing to it. This option is in the middle-top of the screen. Select Save Lot. A popup window will come up (The house information - that you can add information to) and then click the Save Lot to Library button on the lower right of that window. If you like you can check your Library to see that it's there.

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *