Author Topic: Sauna  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Sauna
« on: July 14, 2015, 04:42:18 PM »
I trust I've explained the Sauna well enough that players who want its positive effects will get what I'm saying, just not sure I've worded it well enough. Wouldn't mind feedback on this (the last paragraph).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sauna
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:55:13 AM »
Being in a Sauna will gradually raise your Sim's Fun and Social needs (if occupied with another Sim) to maybe: "Being in a Sauna will gradually raise your Sim's Fun and decrease any stress moodlets. It will also raise Social needs if occupied with another Sim."   

It's a nice place for them TO woohoo (one 'o' on to).

That's all I can think of. I think the guide is a great read.  :)

@Carl  *Edited: A little off topic but sims can levitate well (not fall down etc) at Level 6 of wellness skill while being very focused when meditating. Not level 7 like everyone is reporting. And maybe even earlier but I haven't tested that. My sim also gained some guitar skill during this meditation... well a notice popped up saying so, fact is he already was at L10 guitar skill!
"While meditating sim's name had a flash of inspiration on how to improve his guitar technique. He gained some guitar skill"
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Sauna
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 10:12:40 AM »
Levitation is in the game's level 5 skill-up description, so you're right. On the guitar skill, I guess I missed out on that because my Sim was fresh and hadn't really unlocked anything else. So maybe it chooses randomly from skills you have leveled a bit and gives you some skill XP, though in your case it wasn't useful. That's worth noting, but i'd like to figure it out a bit more. I have my test file so will give him proficiency in a few skills and set him off. I still need to iron out how the moodlet/needs freeze thing works :)

anything