Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43352 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2015, 11:19:35 AM »
@Playalot , @hazelnut , @Alex , Triplets! I was hoping for twins. Anna had the Fertility Treatment ltr, but nothing else was done to increase chances of multiples.
@Deklitch , Unfortunately, Co-Conspirator seems to have left the building. He was in the backyard when the big move out happened, but I think Olga picked him up.

Cleo is now an Absent-Minded, Grumpy, Perfectionist. She may look like Leona but really isn’t like her except in one way. Leona’s neat trait seems to have bled over into Cleo. She autonomously makes beds, recycles papers, and empties potty chairs.

Speaking of potty chairs and their users, here is Ruth Doe. Names are given before traits are rolled, so when Grumpy and Evil came up it seemed very suitable. Now if she becomes Mean-Spirited next, she would totally suit the relative she’s named after.

Little Mitch Doe is Athletic and Eccentric. An inventor who powerlifts simbots? I really love his genetics.
His skin tone is like that of Anna’s genetic donor’s brother.

Eva Doe is a Perceptive Heavy Sleeper. I love that they look so different from each other.

Two out of three triplets agree – blue tastes best.

Cleo seems determined to become the next legacy painter, and I’m happy to let her. She’s such a good little sim and seems hardly Absent-Minded at all.

She’s become friends with all the little ones. No, really not much like Leona at all.

At age 93, Hedwig willingly goes with Grim. The family is devastated. She was everyone’s best friend and so helpful.

The triplets sleep peacefully, not understanding the terrible blow the family has been dealt.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »
I like the way two out of the three triplets have matching eyes and hair.  Ruth really does look evil, though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2015, 11:51:59 AM »
Little Mitch Doe is Athletic and Eccentric. An inventor who powerlifts simbots? I really love his genetics.

That's a beautiful mental image :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2015, 04:30:09 PM »
RIP Hedwig. You must have some interesting relatives going on Ruth Doe's traits, lol.  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »
RIP Hedwig, you shall be missed.

I still can't get over the shot of Fritz and Anna staring at their three floorboos. Their baffled expression were just amazing. All three kids are too cute.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2015, 10:54:48 AM »
@hazelnut , I agree, Ruth does look evil. It's something about those eyes.
@Alex , Now I'm picturing a toddler powerlifting simbots.
@Playalot , let's just say my Grandma Ruth who died at 98 was not a good person.
@Malley , Thanks! I may well have shared their expression.

Cleo soon had her teen birthday. Earlier that day the family received notification that Leona had died. In tribute to her creator and in keeping with her name, Cleo became the Queen of the Nile.  Her traits are now Absent-Minded, Grumpy, Perfectionist, and Eccentric. As a clone who will not be joining the family bloodline, none of Cleo’s accomplishments will count toward the legacy score.

In a fit of perhaps temporary insanity, Fritz placed Leona’s tombstone in the backyard. I hope she enjoys her rocking chair.

A few nights later, Leona made her first appearance and came all the way into the house to use the old rocker. She left before anyone saw her.

During that time, the triplets had their birthday. Ruth’s traits are now Grumpy, Evil, and Good Sense of Humor.

Mitch is Athletic, Eccentric, and Hates the Outdoors. No long, leisurely jogs for you.

Eva is a Heavy Sleeper, Perceptive, and Evil. Oh good. Two of them.

Mitch has taken up inventing and made it to level 7 without a single butt fire. How is that even possible?

He’s also the only one with a love for video games. I’m not sure if this game is rubbish or perhaps just his mother’s dancing.

Ruth and Eva both wished to become best friends. What better way to bond than devising radioactive plots over a nice game of chess.

They also take turns scaring each other.
Ruth: I wish to see Eva’s ghost.
Eva: Well, I wish to see Ruth’s ghost.
No! You may not kill your sister.
Somehow, they’re still best friends.

Anna went to a party where she berated the host’s ignorance and got slapped silly for it.

She also met the O’Reillys, Fiona and her brother whose name is probably some version of Brandon as my game really seems to like those. They are amazingly well preserved even for a vampire and fairy. The game is in the 5th generation now.

A very determined looking Queen of the Nile went to prom alone and became Queen of Prom. The other girl may have escaped police custody in order to attend.

Cleo is developing a new skill.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »
Ruth: I wish to see Eva’s ghost.
Eva: Well, I wish to see Ruth’s ghost.
No! You may not kill your sister.
Somehow, they’re still best friends.

Only in Sims ::) ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2015, 02:01:36 PM »
Ruth’s traits are now Grumpy, Evil, and Good Sense of Humor.

Presumably that means she'll spend her life plotting people's downfall and then laughing at them.  Nice  :-\.

At least hating the outdoors won't stop Mitch from powerlifting Simbots :P

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2015, 02:23:46 PM »
Good Sense of Humor certainly does not seem to fit with Grumpy and Evil, but what do I know  :o

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2015, 04:22:06 PM »
Letting an evil sim learn science and the ability to make more evil clones...hmmmm

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2015, 08:20:16 AM »
Ruth and Eva as besties who hate each other is pretty amusing.
While I'm very sad to see Leona pass away, I'm glad she will still have a clone and ghostly presence in this legacy  :=)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2015, 01:08:40 PM »
@Alex, I certainly hope so.
@hazelnut and @Malley, Their traits are kinda a mess and just get messier.
@Playalot , Cleo didn't pick up Leona's evil trait, but she still has one more chance.
@PeregrineTook , Leona's ghost hasn't been very active yet, but there may well be a chain of clones.

The triplets’ teen birthday is a blazing success.

Ruth’s traits are now Grumpy, Evil, Good Sense of Humor, and Schmoozer. Her relationship had become so poor with her parents that she had to use a jar of friendship to get anyone to teach her to drive.

Mitch’s traits are Athletic, Eccentric, Hates the Outdoors, and Dislikes Children. Oh boy.

Last but not least, we have Eva – Heavy Sleeper, Perceptive, Evil, Technophobe. And you started out so promising.

Ruth did finally learn to drive using Breandan’s old squad car. She should probably get used to riding in a cop car but maybe in the back seat.

No, Eva is not upgrading this science station. This is pure sabotage.

Cleo, are you responsible for that booby trap?
Cleo: Maybe, I honestly don’t remember.

Hey, Mitch, whatcha making?
Mitch: Don’t know, but if I did I’m sure it would go faster.

The scare squad is on the prowl.

Fritz is now an astronaut and thinks vague, sciency thoughts.
Hey it’s 2am. Go get some sleep.
Fritz: Someone made me drink a potent envigorating elixir. I’m off to break space rocks.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2015, 01:17:15 PM »
Ruth did finally learn to drive using Breandan’s old squad car. She should probably get used to riding in a cop car but maybe in the back seat.

Lol  ;D And, wow, the traits really did get messier... :o

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »
Love the Scare Squad :D How on earth are you going to choose an heir out of those options?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »
I was trying to think who I'd pick for an heir... and gave up!  :-\