Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 42782 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
@Malley , Darron is very much in the running for spouse, as is Evelyn for Rex.
@PeregrineTook , Yes, I'm not sure which of us should be most disturbed that we think alike.
@Magpie2012 , Thanks! With insane sims you never know what will happen.
@Playalot , I'm glad you're feeling well enough to read. Flip made some fabulous kids.

Adabelle had her adult birthday and grew into her strong jawline. Let’s pull that hair back so we can see how lovely you are. Adabelle added Hopeless Romantic to Insane, Virtuoso, Couch Potato, and Loner. Her lifetime wish: Master of the Arts. I don’t think Rex will be able to beat that.

This tiny plant gets a lot of attention.
Rex: Ah, tiny plant, I will critique you once again. Still tiny.

Adabelle just stares at it.

Adabelle, why are you hiding in here.
Adabelle: The tiny plant was staring back.

Adabelle was pleased with herself for being valedictorian, but especially delighted at being voted Most Likely to Offend Others.

The rest of the day was reserved for romance.
Rex and Evelyn at the Mullen house.

Adabelle and Darron at Mithrilen Manor.

Flip and Sophie by the pond.

Hesper and Pat at the cemetery.

And on that disturbing image, we will leave you.
Next post an heir will be chosen.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
*chants* Adabelle! Adabelle! Adabelle!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »
lmao @ Hesper and Pat. Creepy much? Joins team Adabelle. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 01:16:45 AM »
@Magpie2012 , @Malley , and @Playalot , Since were all in agreement....

When Rex became a young adult it was obvious to the family that unlike his sister, he could have a good life unwatched. His final traits: Disciplined, Excitable, Adventurous, Avant Garde, Light Sleeper. Of all his possible Lifetime Wish choices only Street Credible did not require extensive travel.
Rex: It’s okay. I have plans of my own involving a certain young lady who’ll have her birthday in a few days.
In the meantime he got a job in journalism since he had a few points in charisma and had reached level 10 in writing. He would be okay.

He really grew into his face.

It was a busy birthday. Darron came for a visit that included a proposal and a wedding. The bride wore….oh, never mind.

While the newlyweds were being frisky, the camera suddenly panned to the pond.
No….Flip, just no. You’re only 90!
Flip: It’s okay. I know the drill. There are sims in the bin who would do anything for this opportunity. I just wish Sophie had made it home from the library in time.

Sorry about the mourning moodlet, Darron, and thanks for forsaking your vampirism.
Darron’s traits are Sailor, Loner, Technophobe, Night Owl, and Friendly and he has a degree in communication. That allowed him to start his career as a fortuneteller at level 4 giving him a jumpstart on his Lifetime Wish: Master of Mysticism.

So it was off to the basement to learn alchemy. Arron and I are both relieved that he doesn’t need to supermax it.

Time passed quickly and Adabelle was soon screaming about recipes. Whatever helps.

A tiny girl was born with the skin tone of her uncle Rex and his traits, Excitable and Disciplined. Welcome to the family, Hedwig Doe.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 02:45:46 AM »
Rex really did end up a good looking sim. RIP Flip though, I only had just found you again... and now you're gone...again. *sigh* Welcome little Hedwig!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 07:48:06 AM »
Hooray for Adabelle!!  Interesting that her baby is sane Rex v. 2.0

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 04:41:04 PM »
Welcome Hedwig! Also, I missed the opportunity to admire the creepiness of the imaginary friends by the gravestones at the time, so: :-\ ???

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »
@Playalot , I know! I should have had Flip found an Immortal Dynasty, But I just couldn't stand the thought of elder herding.
@PeregrineTook , I will never understand sim genetics. I just sit back and watch.
@Alex , Hedwig thanks you! The IFs will be joined by others, I'm sure.

Grandma Sophie and Hedwig have a special bond. A lot of autonomous baby rocking takes place.

When Evelyn becomes a Young Adult, Rex invites her over. They become engaged, successfully try for baby, get married, and move to her big, expensive house. Evelyn is now a mermaid. Later, a daughter named Tana is born. From the map view, I can tell she has Adabelle’s skin color, but we’ll have to see later if she’s a mermaid.

Hedwig has her first birthday. She has Sophie’s hair color and her uncle’s skin tone, but everything else is her father.

A very pregnant Adabelle discovers the joys of potty training.
Hedwig: Grandma…..help?

A second daughter is born camouflaged to blend in with her mother.
Meet Leona Doe, Evil and Grumpy. Oh, dear.

The house is deceptively peaceful.

Leona becomes a toddler, and I’m sorry, but she looks Evil and Grumpy.

Leona: No, no painting!
Adabelle: But you could be heir and need to paint portraits someday.
Leona: Hah! Fat chance, but if I’m heir sister can be my slave. She’ll sleep in the basement and paint her little fingers to the bone.
Hedwig: I heard that!

Sophie is 89 and has about 2,000 points to go to earn her second lifetime happiness point for the family. In the best of possible world, this would be no problem, but with Flip’s early demise, this is obviously not the best of possible worlds. She leaves for a trip to China where she shops, picks some cherries for Adabelle, and fulfills some adventuring wishes.

It’s time to return home for Hedwig’s next birthday.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 11:59:42 AM »
Rex really did grow into his features and turned out quite handsome. Hedwig and Leona are both cute, but Leona does seem to exhibit her traits rather openly  :o Right now, I'm team Hedwig.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »
Wow, she really is evil and grumpy, isn't she?  :o  Love Adabelle's potty training face too.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
Team Hedwig reporting for duty!!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2015, 06:37:19 PM »
Jumping on board Team Leona.  I think her evil grump appearance and attitude are adorable.  Lock sister in the basement to paint her fingers to he bone?  That's an heir if I've ever heard one!
Again, well-written and quite enjoyable.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »
@Malley, Okay, one for Hedwig. Thanks for trying to keep my life simple.
@Alex , My sims are usually so nice that Leona is like a grumpy breath of fresh air.
@Magpie2012 , Another for Hedwig. At this point I could go either direction.
@PeregrineTook , Glad to see someone appreciate Leona. If Leona is heir, Hedwig may have to plan a prison break.

This is just a quick post called “Why I Love Adabelle”.
She decided all on her own to learn martial arts wearing her swim wear of course. She also wears it to bed. Not recommended for spinal health.

Formal wear is for breaking boards.

And when it’s time to show off a new belt, by all means, show off the belt on your everyday wear.

But mostly I love Adeabelle because this is her reaction to viewing her own diploma.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2015, 11:13:48 AM »
Hedwig became a child and was ready to face the world…or not. She gained the Shy trait to go along with Excitable and Disciplined.

Well, this is obviously not the best of all possible worlds. On Hedwig’s birthday, at age 90, Sophie went to a party and died there. She sure upset a lot of people, including me. Rest in peace, Sophie, you were a calming influence on your family.

After overhearing Leona’s plan for her, Hedwig decided becoming friends would be a good idea. Bonding over the blocks table, they had quite the conversation about school. I guess Leona wanted to be prepared.

Even though she was tired, Hedwig gave Leona her bedtime (well, floor time) bottle. They are now best friends. We’ll see how long that lasts. The next day is Leona’s birthday.

Leona is now a Kleptomaniac as well as Evil and Grumpy. So far she’s brought a mirror home from somewhere.

Her first wish is to learn the logic skill. Okay, sit at the chess table….and done. See, I told you that pegbox was a good idea. She then wished to buy a chemistry table and then to discover a potion.
Well, that went well.
Leona: *grumbles* I’m going to sue that chemistry table company for big simoleons.

Leona: I tell you that company won’t know what hit it. We’ll have a pile of money.
Hedwig: *just keep your head down and play with the blocks*

Hedwig wished to learn painting and later wished to learn writing. The toddler books had been read to her so she’s made significant progress, and expressed a desire to be an Illustrious Author. *click*
She will enter her teen years tomorrow at level 6 in both skills.

anything