Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43364 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2015, 03:34:58 PM »
Team Hedwig...the thought of watching Queen of The Nile steal her own nooboos candy is just too much for me.  ::)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2015, 03:42:12 PM »
I've thought about it, and I'm having so much fun playing Leona, Diabolical Cloner, that she will have children the unnatural way while Hedwig becomes the heir. Both will be staying, at least for a long while.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »
Leona and her clones (the Le-clone-as) will overthrow their weaker sister and reclaim this legacy!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2015, 10:06:02 PM »
Hmm...very tough decision! I think I am still partial to Hedwig on account of her traits and her coloring, but Leona is pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing who you choose  ;D

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2015, 11:39:19 PM »
I love the name Hedwig so much that I go with Hedwig.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2015, 02:54:57 AM »
They're both a) lovely and b) dating original townies, I'll be happy however this goes. :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2015, 11:40:48 AM »
@PeregrineTook , Leona will not be the heir, but in her own way will hijack the legacy.
@Malley , This was a difficult choice.
@Deklitch , My father's mother was Hedwig and Leona was her youngest sister.
@Ausette , I chose Hedwig as heir because without producing children she would be sort of dull. Leona can still be interesting.

Hedwig will be our heir, but, as you will see, Leona will play a vital and active role in the legacy.

Darron went to the elixir store to grind some gems for ingredients and never made it home. As a former vampire, he had a long life and was ready to go. His age bar said 92, but he lived much longer. Breandan, Hedwig’s boyfriend, was the only witness.

Leona decided to learn a new skill, Science. She started off in her basement lab, but that was too slow so she went to the library to study. The first day she reached level 7 which seems unnaturally fast to me.

The second day she reached level 8 and went out to collect DNA samples. She had no trouble convincing her boyfriend, Quinn, to give her a sample.

In fact, she had no problems convincing anyone. I had her learn charisma, and when she got one point found out she knows more than 35 sims and has made 23 friends. How did that happen?
Her next test subject is Broderick Eames, a vampire.

That evening, she found Siobahn Murphy at home and convinced her to donate.

One last stop for Fiona O’Reilly and she had most of the remaining original townie DNA tucked safely in her backpack. Now get out of there before you alienate her.

Leona has discovered  new and improved scare tactics.

Leona has not wished to join any careers, so “we” decide she should get a job at the bistro. “We” need her out of the house for part of the day.

While Leona is at work, Hedwig asks Breandan over for a visit and they agree that he should move in.

Here is Breandon O’Shea: Brave, Handy, Charismatic, Athletic, and Ambitious. What a catch, and just look at those eyes.

Just a few hours before Hedwig is due to go into labor (yes, she’s pregnant and I got no pictures), she and Breadan tie the knot with Co-Conspirator spying for Leona.

A son, Fritz, is born and seems to have his father’s skin tone. That’s all we know except that he’s Disciplined and Grumpy.

Yup, this looks safe.

The next morning, Leona creates her own addition to the household and immediately steals her candy. Anna O’Reilly, clone of Fiona, you shouldn’t have had that candy anyway. Leona is just looking out for your best interests.
Leona: I’m the best guardian ever!

Oh, and Anna Loves the Outdoors and is Grumpy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2015, 03:20:06 PM »
With the addition of a fire breathing dragon new standard of 'floor noboo-ism' has been reached! And noooooo, not stealing candy from a floor nooboo... just wrong.  >:(
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2015, 03:22:28 PM »
Leona: I’m the best guardian ever!

Cue evil laughter ...

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2015, 04:19:05 PM »
Wow! Breandon is quite the catch! Good traits and a nonpudding face! Fritz is going to be one good looking kid  ;D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »
Aww, I wanted all the clones to be clones of Leona  :=( 
On the bright side, I love that Co-conspirator has become the designated nanny for Fritz.  Best choice ever!!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2015, 10:33:41 AM »
@Playalot , Wrong, yes, and that's why Leona loves it.
@Deklitch , Yes, the Doe house rings with evil laughter.
@Malley , Breadan is a good catch, but he seems to have some sort of hidden flirty trait.
@PeregrineTook , Just trying to keep some original townie genes alive. Perhaps when she's an elder, Leona will clone herself and infuse the child with her consciousness.

This is Fritz now that he’s a Toddler. He looks a lot like his father except for the original Flip black hair.

Breandan is not just teaching Fritz to walk, he’s also trying to repair their relationship. Breandan and Adabelle were flirting and I didn’t notice in time to stop them from kissing, but Fritz sure did and felt completely betrayed.

Here’s Anna, our little vampire.

Leona: You must learn to walk, my minion, to truly assist in my schemes.

Hedwig is reading art books to Anna. Fritz, whose little head is poking from behind the sofa has learned everything a toddler can possibly learn. Leona is thinking about Breandan. Fortunately she just wants to scare him, insult him, or pick a fight. Their relationship is half way down the red.

Two out of three Grumps agree:  We don’t like flies.
Leona from across the room: Three out of three!

Two out of three Grumps play themselves into exhaustion.

Leona: Hey kid, Auntie is just looking out for your best interests. I don’t even like candy *slurp*.

Hedwig: Mom, we need more tiny shoes!
Adabelle: I think I’ll go discuss this with Breandon.
Nooooo!

More tiny shoes, indeed. It’s beginning to look like a floorboo dogpile.
The latest Doe is Ray, a Perceptive Virtuoso. Leona has added Olga Murphy, Easily Impressed and Insane. Hmm…Malleable and crazy, a perfect minion.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2015, 01:23:44 PM »
Fritz has quite fascinating colouring.

Olga Murphy.  Interesting mix of nationalities there :).

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2015, 01:44:02 PM »
Fritz is just such a cutie and Breandon...what is up with that? You do not flirt with your mother-in-law!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2015, 06:52:15 PM »
Anna and Olga belonging to Leona.  All the names end in "a."  Is that coincidence, or was it a subtle naming theme?
And yes, transfer of the Leona conscious into a younger her to ensure her glory is perpetuated just makes good sense!
Also, loved the floorboo dog pile almost as much as the fact that you termed it a floorboo dog pile!