Author Topic: Cave Dwelling  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Cave Dwelling
« on: November 07, 2015, 05:08:29 PM »
Item Name:  Cave Dwelling
BY:  Origin ID Joria
Lot Size: 50x50  1br 1 ba starter
Hash tags: carlsguide, carlsguiderdc, Joria, NOCC, Moo

The house is listed in the gallery on the Landgraab lot, (they were evicted), for $10,851.  It has no floor, no roof, and only the bathroom has walls.  Yet it IS a home.  There is a kitchen area, a dining area, a lounge area and a sleeping area all open.  It is rock bottom (pun intended) minimal in price and furnishings yet a Sim has everything they need to start out in comfort.  Who knows, one day they might even add those walls, floors and a roof.  It is pretty much all MOO and enlarged items.

The way I built it was I laid out the furniture first.  Added walls.  Enlarged rocks and added them including up on the roof.  Removed the walls and floor which removed the roof but left the rocks in place.  Not sure they will download properly so it would have to be tested for that.  My Sim was able to use everything with no routing issues getting in and out of the cave etc.  I had to do the walls in order to have a "roof" so I could place the rocks on top.  Otherwise they don't stack well.  The next time around I intend to do two versions, one VERY cave man, (almost nothing modern), and one with better things in it and a bit more decor.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Indira

• Occult
Re: Cave Dwelling
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »
I have to make one like this too! It's gonna be a challenge for me.
I saw something similar to this in the gallery a few days ago, but this cave of yours looks a lot better and neater.
*Thumbs up*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything