Author Topic: The Jones Random Town Jump: Complete  (Read 73997 times)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump: Complete
« Reply #650 on: December 16, 2016, 07:51:05 AM »
That was beautiful! I loved the epilogue with the whole "where are they now?" Segments.

This story has influenced me as well, it inspired me to write my own RTJ that is (thankfully) almost done, I've learned so much from writing and I have you to thank for that.

Congrats on your engagment and your business!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
« Reply #651 on: December 16, 2016, 11:14:10 AM »
I had to check the yearon this because I almost didn't believe it. September 2012...what a relic! Now I remember that I started college around the week this was posted. It saw me through it and then some.

It's weird. There were a lot of authors and stories I looked forward to reading while I was in the student lounge or bored in class (I graduated cum laude so it's totally okay and recommended :P), and now I'm graduated and everything's changed. Not that my waning presence here has helped matters either.

Well, we have memories and those who have stuck around.

I'm fine with new lives and doggies (<3) but now I won't get the possibilities with Magpie out of my mind. You tease. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #652 on: December 16, 2016, 03:52:07 PM »
Ah, nice RTJ. Nice seeing it brought down together!  Magpie and Stella need a spinoff together. (Don't remember how exactly\distantly they're related - pretty sure they're first cousins twice removed, making them not related by EA rules? or if they were even alive together at the same time (would it even have been plausible?  That does'nt matter. They were revived by some wizard and ended up living together, and (maybe) gulped down Age Freeze potions, as well as becoming BFF's. But not a couple   But they may both get love interests (the wizard him\herself for Stella - an Original Townie or Child of Original Townies for Magpie . But that's not necessary.   Children for either of them aren't necessary either. Just Magpie, Stella, and the Wizard living together and being immortal together.  ::)

And since we all pity the most pityful family in Sunset Valley ever (AKA the Wainwright's) let them also be resurrected, complete their LTW's, & have one to three child together, because Blair does'nt really have either of her parents' genetics. (Boyd and Susan have much cooler genes)

Is anyone else a Genie? Or just Joaquin? I think the maid may not be a genie but just blue.

Anyways.  Congrats for finishing it!  ;D

Now I'm posting a link of it on Trakenboard (a Web Original thing I made)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #653 on: December 16, 2016, 04:03:09 PM »
Loved the epilogue (including the soppy bit at the end <3).  Will we get to see more of Volcania and Tomas in Dragon Valley or Dante in Moonlight Falls?

I'm really sad to see this ending, It's been one of my favourite stories and I admire the way you've kept going through all of the interruptions.

And last but certainly not least, the best of luck in your real-life future  :D.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #654 on: December 18, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »
That was beautiful! I loved the epilogue with the whole "where are they now?" Segments.

This story has influenced me as well, it inspired me to write my own RTJ that is (thankfully) almost done, I've learned so much from writing and I have you to thank for that.

Congrats on your engagment and your business!

Aww thanks Beezy :) . I'm glad I could be a positive influence. <3

I had to check the yearon this because I almost didn't believe it. September 2012...what a relic! Now I remember that I started college around the week this was posted. It saw me through it and then some.

It's weird. There were a lot of authors and stories I looked forward to reading while I was in the student lounge or bored in class (I graduated cum laude so it's totally okay and recommended :P), and now I'm graduated and everything's changed. Not that my waning presence here has helped matters either.

Well, we have memories and those who have stuck around.

I'm fine with new lives and doggies (<3) but now I won't get the possibilities with Magpie out of my mind. You tease. :P

I misread that last line as you having dogs and was about to demand pictures of them lol

Trust me, the Magpie stuff was really lame. I'm OK at funny stories and not much else :P

I miss all the Sims 3 stories too. There's not many but I'm grateful for the people still posting. And even though your work is posted elsewhere I'm always happy to see you around. :)

Ah, nice RTJ. Nice seeing it brought down together!  Magpie and Stella need a spinoff together. (Don't remember how exactly\distantly they're related - pretty sure they're first cousins twice removed, making them not related by EA rules?  or if they were even alive together at the same time (would it even have been plausible? That does'nt matter. They were revived by some wizard and ended up living together, and (maybe) gulped down Age Freeze potions, as well as becoming BFF's. But not a couple  But they may both get love interests (the wizard him\herself for Stella - an Original Townie or Child of Original Townies for Magpie . But that's not necessary.  Children for either of them aren't necessary either. Just Magpie, Stella, and the Wizard living together and being immortal together. 

And since we all pity the most pityful family in Sunset Valley ever (AKA the Wainwright's) let them also be resurrected, complete their LTW's, & have one to three child together, because Blair does'nt really have either of her parents' genetics. (Boyd and Susan have much cooler genes)

Is anyone else a Genie? Or just Joaquin? I think the maid may not be a genie but just blue.

Anyways.  ::) Congrats for finishing it!  ;D

Now I'm posting a link of it on Trakenboard (a Web Original thing I made)

First cousins twice removed sounds right to me! Stella is the granddaughter of Magpie's cousin. Yeah, Kristen wasn't a genie but Ari, her son with Joaquin, was. Story Progression married Ari off to Kyrie of all people in my game lol.

Sounds like you have lots of ideas! Perhaps you should write a few stories of your own. ;)

Loved the epilogue (including the soppy bit at the end <3).  Will we get to see more of Volcania and Tomas in Dragon Valley or Dante in Moonlight Falls?

I'm really sad to see this ending, It's been one of my favourite stories and I admire the way you've kept going through all of the interruptions.

And last but certainly not least, the best of luck in your real-life future  :D.

I haven't planned anything with Dante or Volcania, I'm afraid. If/when I write another story I think I'll go for something fresh; perhaps a completely new Sim or even one of the more obscure Joneses. But I'm sure I'll come back to the final generation eventually :) . And I really appreciate your kind words and support. <3

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #655 on: December 19, 2016, 09:13:00 AM »
Yeah. I have ideas for lots of stories, mostly involving Premade sims or at least the premade neighborhoods. Like how I made the Kaplan to see what NRAAS SP could do to deaged Wainwrights. (BTW, there are a lot of premade families waiting for me, not just them.  ::))

I actually want to do my own RTJ. Basically everything will be random in it... but I already have the name for it.

Offline deedee_828

• Occult
« Reply #656 on: October 12, 2018, 10:16:37 PM »
I just finished reading your 4 year epic town jump story and applaud your tenacity! Even with all of your real life interruptions, some serious, some happy, you managed to come back to it time and time again, to the delight of your many fans! You made your characters truly unique just like your writing. It was a wild ride through all nine of your towns! I just started a town jump game myself and a story, just heading to town #3 in the story and almost to town #4 in game. So I hope I can give it the all that you have and see what wild and ridiculous things my Sims will do town after town. I have all the towns so if I even complete half of them, I'll feel like I've accomplished something. Thanks so much for a great read!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.