Author Topic: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/27/2015 completed)  (Read 35561 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2015, 03:38:40 PM »
@Playalot , Cute evil is the most insidious kind.

@Deklitch , Khanlings! I like it.

Early the next morning the girls celebrated their birthday. Rae’s traits are now Hates the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, and Party Animal.

Let the dancing begin.

Rena’s traits are Light Sleeper, Evil, and Athletic.

So yes, this begins too.

Rena: Time to practice a little car theft.

Rena: So Minion, urm…Sis, we take cars and hide them in the old mine. Don’t worry, it’s just borrowing.
Rae: I don’t care about that, but I’m pretty sure I’d have to go outside.
Rena: *looking for minions* Hey, Grandpa, you don’t mind the outdoors, right?

So the Khans live directly across from the school, but apparently for safety’s sake, the girls have to take the bus. This looks safe.

Meanwhile, Henry asked Elaine to be his bride. She jumped for joy.

A few days later Henry received word that he had his own special floorboo, little Noel. He and Elaine were married, and Henry moved in with his little family.

Aja went to meet her newest grandchild. Little Noel is a wereboo.

She’s also Grandma’s little angel.

Unfortunately, Aja didn’t have time to make a second visit. Grim did a through the fence reaping. RIP Aja, age 93.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2015, 04:43:24 PM »
Oh a wereboo... so gorgeous. Laughed at the bus! lol nice safe u-turn there driver!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2015, 11:42:36 PM »
Once again there were teens in the Khan house. Rae’s traits are Hates the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, Party Animal, and Adventurous.

Rena’s traits are Light Sleeper, Evil, Athletic, and Workaholic.
Rena: Ooo, sharp sticks in my hair. How convenient.

Rae quickly learned to drive that day using her mother’s new midlife crisis car. No one was in a hurry to teach Rena to drive.

Like Aja, Clint died out by the board breaker. He was 97 and ready to leave. The family wasn’t ready fro him to go, though.

The girls’ werewolf cousin, Noel, had become a child and attended school regularly.

Prom time! Rae was voted queen. Rena had more interesting plans.

Hal finally agreed to teach Rena to drive. Brave, foolish man.

She used her license to go out and give any single man she could find a charming introduction.

When she exhausted public places, she started on private homes. The McDermott’s had two interesting young adult sons.

Don’t look at me like that, Noel. That hair is not my doing.

Back at home, Star made progress on her lifetime wish. She was already at level 10 in sculpting and inventing when she got an opportunity to create a special invention. It’s alive and it’s out of here.

Hal is generally pretty good at discovering booby-traps, one way or another.

I was already leaning toward Rena as heir, and this settled it for good. The Saturday before the twins’ YA birthday, Rena attempted so many pranks, that Hal finally put her in time out. When she finally got out, I made her apologize and made Hal let her off the hook. All on her own, Rena asked Hal to take out the garbage. While he was out, Rena booby-trapped the computer. Now that’s an heir.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2015, 10:55:17 PM »
The girls celebrated their birthday early in the morning. Rae’s final traits are Hates the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, Party Animal, Adventurous, and Good Sense of Humor. She wants to be a Master Magician. Good luck with that, Sweetie.

Rae had met Travis McDermott in school and they had easily become best friends. He was only just a little older. After starting her new career, Rae went to visit Travis.

There was music playing, and that’s all Rae needed to convince her that marriage and moving in were right for her. Now to convince Travis….done.

Rena’s final traits are Light Sleeper, Evil, Athletic, Workaholic, and Easily Impressed. She will be a Superstar Athlete.

Rena had her eyes on the older McDermott brother, and had no trouble convincing him to move in.
Maximus’s traits are Loves to Swim, Athletic, Green Thumb, Angler, and Lucky. His lifetime wish is the Perfect Garden. Well, that should take about a day. Most importantly he has red hair and green eyes.

Before long, in fact, before graduation, Rena and Max became engaged, not only in the bathroom but in the smallest bathroom.

Max is older than Rena. When this happened he was 4 days to adult which makes this seem a little creepy.

Meanwhile, Star completed her lifetime wish. So did Maximus rather uneventfully when his perfect plants reached maturity.

Rena: We’re going to be parents *candy to steal*.
Max: *pat, pat, pat* Good job!

Max: What’s that? No, don’t worry about Mom, she loves you more than candy.

Just hours before the baby was due, both Rena and Max wished to get married. They didn’t wish to get married in the second smallest bathroom, but that’s where they were and time was of the essense.

Even though elixirs were swilled and kids’ music played, one tiny son was born. Since Rena will be in a rabbit-hole job, this will be her only pregnancy. The Khans’ future will be in little Marc’s tiny Absent-Minded, Disciplined hands.

Farewell, Riverview! The Khans have done their best to leave you just a little more disturbing.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2015, 11:54:12 PM »
Fantastic couple of chapters. Love the girls spouses and Rena really is the perfect heir! Marc's absent-mindedness would drive me nuts. And, as always, the lovely creepy IF graveyard shot. :)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2015, 09:03:23 PM »
Great updates again Krae!

I must admit to liking the McDermott family, despite their strong dislike of art. They love the outdoors and fishing and apparently gardening, so that's what I generally get them to focus on when I use them.

Looking forward to seeing the next town, and as pointed out by Playalot, the IF graveyard shot is there as always.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2015, 11:25:46 AM »
@Playalot , Yes, absent-minded is one of my least favorite traits, but Aja was absent-minded and it wasn't too bad so fingers crossed.

@Deklitch , Maximus got really good traits and I love the red hair. My kids always gift the IF dolls to the oldest family member to place safely in the graveyard. If the elder dies, the dolls stay put. If not, they pop back into inventory and move along with the family.

The Khan family purchased this house right outside the town wall in sunny Monte Vista. The house is the perfect size, but the yard is very small, just enough room for a little garden, one car, and the all-important waterslide.

The view is wonderful.

Even though the family was worth well over 2 million at this point, Hal decided to go to the park in the middle of town to play for tips. He met some of the town folk and learned that the gils Carbos are generous tippers.

Moving cancels all maternity leave, so Rena, dressed in her work clothes, took care of little Marc when she could.

Star had her elder birthday and is still adorably cute. Max had his adult birthday and along with a midlife crisis, he developed dreaded cornrow syndrome. Please make a wish to cut or dye your hair.

Speaking of adorably cute, Marc had his toddler birthday. He has his daddy’s hair and his mommy’s eye color and shape. He’s a happy baby who occasionally needs to be reminded to use the potty.

He never needs to be reminded to play with Buddy.

Marc understands the importance of fresh air for a good night’s sleep.

Max: As long as Grandpa Hal is alive we never have to worry about house fires.
Marc: I’d never even thought about it…until just now.

Grandpa Hal had his elder birthday.

But he’s still got it, whatever it is.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »
Oh my gosh!  :o  Marc.... I don't know if that much fresh air is a good thing!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
@Playalot , I clicked the sleepy moodlet when he was way too close to the wall.

Marc is now a child with the traits Absent-Minded, Disciplined, and Artistic. The roads are so windy in Monte Vista that he uses the teleporter to get to school and then needs prompting to actually go to class. Sometimes he forgets to eat even when he’s hungry.

He loves painting and keeps the family easels full of half completed paintings.

Marc:  Peasants obey me! I order you to, um, never mind.

After reaching level 10 in athletics, Rena decided to learn martial arts. With a Disciplined child, it might come in handy.

It comes in handy for other things as well. Two days before her adult birthday, Rena reached level 9 in her career becoming a Superstar Athlete and completed her lifetime wish. After work, she went to a party at her boss’s house, and promptly beat the dust out of her boss’s husband.

Hey, he tried to flirt with her. Do not mess with an evil level 10 athlete with martial arts skill. Especially one devoted to her husband.

Tomorrow is Marc’s teen birthday. What trait will he add? Please anything but Mean-Spirited.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2015, 05:32:32 PM »
@KRae But at least Marc is disciplined about forgetting things! :) A sim I just rolled up received unlucky, hot headed, hydrophobic, eccentric and diva. Certainly an interesting selection of traits.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
Marc looks so peaceful, painting at his easel, amazing he remembers to finish.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2015, 12:02:21 AM »
@Deklitch , Wow, were those traits for an heir?

@Playalot , He doesn't remember to finish. I tell him to continue, but sometimes he just wanders off. He is my most absent-minded sim ever.

What was Marc’s teen trait? Genius! So his traits are Absent-Minded, Disciplined, Artistic, and Genius. Not so bad after all.

Of course, sometimes when his taking his food to the table, he forgets what he’s doing, puts the plate on the floor, and wanders off.

And so it begins. No one’s particularly good, but they are improving.

On her adult birthday Rena reached the top of her sports career and was so pleased with herself that she didn’t even have a midlife crisis.

And so it continues. Marc progressed faster partly due to his disciplined trait but mostly because he spars with his dad too.

Maximus prefers the peace of his beautiful little garden.

At age 93, Star went with Grim.

She wasn’t really alone. She died at the bottom of the stairs, and it was so crowded with mourners that Star and Grim had to move to the foyer to complete their business.

That same night, Max became an elder with his father-in-law’s hair. We’re going to need to red that up a bit.

Marc was finally showing signs of completing a painting on his own, when he was rudely interrupted by his mother.

Payback can be a beautiful thing.

The day before his young adult birthday Marc found a girlfriend. This is Tiffani Costa. She and Marc met in primary school, but she fell off his relationship panel. They re-met in high school and Tiffani wanted to get to know Marc better. I worry about what traits they might have in common to cause the attraction. Please not absent-minded.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2015, 01:52:12 AM »
@KRae they were the traits rolled for my Genie founder in a Life States Dynasty attempt in Moonlight Falls. He went into inventing. He hasn't suffered a butt fire yet! He did get singed once, but his unlucky trait saved him from catching alight. His LTW chosen was monster maker. His heir is going to be a witch-boo courtesy of the middle Crumplebottom sister, assuming he remembers to complete his inventions (to contribute to his heir adding requirements), LOL. He's already started blowing things up - I'm hoping for enough money to get one of those large statues that give you lots of scrap - and that he doesn't forget to run away from the flames, although he'll probably walk out of the flames unscathed, and just as well, as he wouldn't enjoy a shower!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2015, 03:24:55 AM »
For some reason the thought of Tiffani having the absent minded trait as well had me laughing. Oh my, does that make me an evil watcher reader?