Author Topic: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/27/2015 completed)  (Read 35075 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2015, 02:17:27 PM »
I don't know, there's just "something" about Besa... I don't even know what it is... It just jumps out at me and says "pick me", usually when that happens I just go with it lol

I like the "dual heir" idea too, but only because it means that if you decide on Brock, I'll still get to see Besa from time to time lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2015, 11:54:59 AM »
@Playalot and @Magpie2012 , This was the toughest heir decision yet.

The teen years (days) are a time of anxiety. Besa relieved hers by demolishing foam boards.

Brock demonstrated his with his usual formal wear swim panic.

Birthday time! Youngest first for once. Brock’s traits are now Insane, Virtuoso, Workaholic, Perceptive, and Bookworm. He wants to be a Hit Movie Composer. He also grew a lot of body hair.

Besa’s traits are Disciplined, Artistic, Computer Whiz, Good, and Excitable. She wants to be a Dynamic DNA Profiler. She grew up to be a lovely young woman with no discernable body hair. Well, that’s a point in her favor.

Sebastian came for a visit that day. They decided to take it slow, meaning he moved in, but they didn’t get married on the porch.

Here is Sebastian Striker. His traits are Brave, Sailor, Loves the Outdoors, Party Animal, and Virtuoso. He wants to be a One Sim Band. Better get busy, Sebastian, you have zero instrument skill points. Playing for tips in the subway can bring in plenty of happiness points which he needs and plenty of cash which they don’t need. Look at that eye color. Another point in Besa’s favor.

After graduation, Belisama came for a visit. She and Brock went the more traditional route and were married immediately.

It was late, but Belisama went to the science center anyway in order to become a normal sim.

Here she is back home. Her traits are Rebellious, Party Animal, Light Sleeper, Evil, and Easily Impressed. Her lifetime wish was to Turn the Town. She quickly got enough points to change it to Master of the Arts. Belisama is interesting looking but scary.

Even though she was having bouts of nausea, Besa was off to work the next day all dressed up for her job in law enforcement.

Meanwhile, Brock finally had someone to jam with.

Even though Belisama was no longer a vampire, she had the extreme fast learning vampire trait. She wanted to learn street art. One ground mural and one wall mural later, she was at level 10, added the artistic trait as a level 8 rebel, became a level 10 rebel and accepted a job as an art appraiser. That was a busy couple of hours, and why she got to change her LTW so quickly.

The next day she completed her lifetime wish by going from zero to ten in painting before even completing a single canvas, and from zero to ten in guitar so quickly she almost missed the wish to max it. All this made her excited enough to puke.

Besa and Sebastian both wished to get married, and so, of course, they did.

Before long, Besa went into labor in the most secluded downstairs room. Naturally, half the family wandered though and had to be calmed down.

The rest of the family was otherwise occupied.

The next day, Belisama went into labor in the same room. No one dared to bother her.

Besa and Seb have a son named Dane who is Perceptive and Insane. Takes after his Uncle Brock.
Brock and Belisama have a daughter named Damia who is an Easily Impressed Slob.

Besa is now the official heir mostly due to her red hair and Sebastian’s vivid eye color, but also because Belisama’s instant skilling bugs me. All family members will be moving on to town 10, however, and Brock got to dig through the family inventory and select what to leave behind.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2015, 03:45:05 PM »
Good choice of heir, Belisama is rather terrifying to look at. For a second I thought you had left one of the toddles behind in the graveyard. LOL
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2015, 04:45:14 PM »
Also an insane heir is much more fun than a slob heir :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2015, 01:53:36 AM »
I'm so glad Besa is heir! She is gorgeous and I can't wait to see a teenaged Khan-Striker! Sure to be a striking beauty *pun intended* I love the mood lamp :-) that, combined with the walker make me imagine toddler zombies drawn to the light of the lamp who then learn how to walk away from it thanks to the Khan's lol

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2015, 06:06:08 PM »
@Playalot , If it had been Belisama's choice, perhaps there would be a toddler in that walker.

@Deklitch , I learned from the life states dynasty that I quite like insane sims.

@Magpie2012 , Ooo, toddler zombies! I'm a major fan of TWD and ZNation.

The Khans made it safely to Dragon Valley without Belisama attempting to blow up their transport. They settled in at this house conveniently located across the street from a pub.

Some neighbors paid a visit. No visit is complete without a ghost story…

…or a brawl.

The floorboos have a new nanny, Debby the purple dragon.

Sebastian reached level 10 on the bass. He was at level 3 on the guitar and piano. I not sure he even knew what drums are. Better get busy One Sim Band wannabe.

The nooboos finally became toddlers. I know it was only 3 days, but it sure seemed longer.
Dane has his mother’s coloring (yes!) and his father’s bone structure and lips. I’m not sure about his eyes yet.

Damia is all Belisama except without the red streaks. This is a very scary toddler.

It was Brock’s day off so he, Belisama, and little Damia moved to this house across town. The family paid more than 150,000. The peace was well worth it. I would have gladly paid 1.5 million.

A sense of calm settled over the household. Dane quickly learned his toddler skills. A round of applause, please, for Tiffani and her potty emptying efforts. She must have a sensitive nose because she’ll come downstairs to perform the chore.

The elder sparkles hit Marc squarely in his 5th lumbar vertebra.

They hit Tiffani the next night at the neighbors’ party. Hey, can’t you smell the potty from there?

Besa is making progress on her career. She now has a uniform and a squad car.

Seb reached level 10 on the piano and has just been introduced to the drums. He’s at level 7 in the guitar, I think. His bass has been gifted to Marc, and Tiffani got the piano. When he plays autonomously, I want it to be on an instrument he hasn’t maxed.

Enjoy Peaches while you can little guy. Tomorrow you’ll be a child and will soon feel compelled to give it to Gramps.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2015, 07:19:29 PM »
Yay for Dragon Valley! Those genes tho! *shudder* Poor Damia.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2015, 10:34:04 PM »
Yay for IF Graveyards continuing into the future ;-D

The idea of toddler zombies freaks me out! I hate creepy little kids (sorry, Damia) so movies like The Grudge and The Ring totally screw with my mind for days afterwards (I still can't help being addicted to them though lol)

Maybe we should have left Belisima in the Graveyard instead of the walker lol

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump 12/18/2015
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2015, 07:10:58 PM »
@Playalot , Poor Damia indeed. It does not get any better.

@Magpie2012 , Bridgeport would not let the Khans leave without taking Belisama.

Dane had his birthday and added Virtuoso to Perceptive and Insane. So many virtuosos.

Dane: Mom, you smell like garbage.
Besa: Just part of the job.
Dane: Work stinks.

Dane was excited about his first day of school.

On his second day, he ran into his cousin, Damia. Her traits are now Slob, Easily Impressed, and Mean-Spirited. Brock must have a wonderful home life.

Why does this seem like a good idea?

Some O’Reillys came to visit. This is the baby that’s unborn at the beginning. He’s cute, but not a girl. Too bad. (This kid is always a boy for me. Anyone else?)

Sebastian is still drumming, heading toward level 10 with just the guitar to complete after that. He’s sporting his new midlife crisis hair and little else.

On the night before Dane’s teen birthday, this hip trio jammed half the night away.

We’ll let them play us out.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/20/2015)
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2015, 07:53:53 PM »
Dane had his teen birthday. His traits are now Perceptive, Insane, Virtuoso, and Neat. Other than his coloring, he looks a lot like Sebastian.

He was feeling a bit stressed after his first attempt at learning to drive and gave himself a good talking to.

Dane went upstairs and made his parents bed.
Dane: Okay, feeling better now.

Sebastian maxed his guitar skill and completed his lifetime wish. I think I’m even happier than he is.

Family jam time, everyone has an instrument now, and they’ve all wished to form a band. Well, we’ll see. (My kids say that means no.)

Once again, Dane ran into Damia at school. Her traits are now Slob, Easily Impressed, Mean-Spirited, and Unflirty. She is the anti-heir.

On his first teen weekend, Dane went to the park to play guitar and meet people – specifically female teen people. He got the attracted moodlet with all of them. Girls just seem to love crazy guitarists.

On her next day at work Besa reached level 10 and completed her lifetime wish. It might have happened faster, but she had quit the whole report thing a while back.

At age 92, Tiffani went across the street to the pub and retired. This is the family’s home away from home. A lot of their friends seem to hang out there well into the wee, small hours.

Dane went home after school with the Eames boy, but was distracted by his younger sister, Gabrielle. She’s Friendly and a Technophobe and loves watching the stars. Oh, and she’s a werewolf.

Dane wished to reach level ten in his guitar skill, and it would be good to do it before moving. He and Tiffani went to the park to jam. It was getting kind of late when Tiffani began to feel a bit light-headed, light-bodied too. Farewell Tiffani, age 95, you’ll be remembered as being a master chef who could not be trusted alone around the stove. Thanks for all the perfect fruit parfait.

The Sunday before Dane’s birthday, the remaining family returned to the park to jam. It was a successful trip. Dane reached level 10, but most importantly Marc, 98 at the time, did not die.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/20/2015)
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2015, 08:09:23 PM »
Finally caught up with this.  Loving how you have the family band thing going on.  The Sims make it so esy to recreate the Partridge Family  :=)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/21/2015)
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2015, 06:07:11 PM »
Dane is now a young adult. His traits are Perceptive, Insane, Virtuoso, Neat, and Excitable. He wants to be a Vocal Legend. Way back in Moonlight Falls (town #4) Micah produced 44 liquid job boosters, and they’ve just been sitting in storage. Time to go dig through that chest, Dane.

Dane was then off to the park to sing for tips. His girlfriend, Gabrielle, and her brother were his very first audience. Hey Gabi, it’s 11am on a Tuesday and you’re still a teen. You should be in school.
Gabi: You’re not my watcher!
Just you wait little girl.

The crowd got a lot bigger.

Dane soon started receiving requests for sing-o-grams.
Some were easy.

Others were not so smooth.

The next day at graduation, Dane discovered that Gabrielle had aged up too and invited her over. Dane and the easel on the front porch convinced her to move in. Dane asked her to forsake her wolfiness and off she ran to the spa. I would like to know how a spa manages that trick.

When she got back home we cleaned her up. See? Having a watcher is a good thing…really.

Gabrielle’s traits are Brave, Artistic, Technophobe, Photographer’s Eye, and Friendly. Her lifetime wish is Visionary. Let’s give that woman a multitab and a paint brush.

Gabrielle will be the mother of the last heir. The child will be conceived and born in the next town, and will only need to become a Young Adult and select a lifetime wish. The family waited until the next day to move so Sebastian could have his birthday in Dragon Valley.

Farewell, Dragon Valley and those left behind.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2015, 07:28:23 AM »
To think your Random Town Jump is almost finished.

@KRae will you be doing a 100 floorboo challenge next?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
Loved the shot of Dane just walking off over the passed out Sim.  Good timing on that one!
Nice makeover on Gabrielle.  She has a nice, artsy look that's also quite sophisticated.