Author Topic: Sullivan Family Story --- Immortal but not a challenge  (Read 2060 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Sullivan Family Story --- Immortal but not a challenge
« on: October 04, 2016, 04:35:20 AM »
Here’s my main Sims’ story.  I wrote the beginning of when my legacy family had to start over again when my computer crashed this July.  Madison Anne Sullivan and James Madison (I used all the male presidents’ names in my game.) began my main family, the Sullivan’s, again.  I went back 4 generations.  Right now, Madison Anne is the great-grandmother to my current 2 Sim children.

This is not for a challenge, but when my current 2 Sim children (twin girls) were 6 days until teen in the long lifespan, I turned aging off.  Therefore, all of the characters in my main family are essentially immortal.  Each of them has 30 death flowers, lots of potions and 15,000,000 satisfaction points, so, I think of them as immortal.

The screenshot of their house that I used has the same shape and rooms that the original had.  Today, I started a new game, and I recreated the original one level house with the first generation of Sullivan's --- the one's discussed below (Erin Sullivan, etc.)  Several different families lived here before the first Sullivans, so the furnishings were sort of on the way up.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
left to right: Madison Anne, James Madison, Cathleen, Maureen, Kaia (and Caitlin wasn't born, yet.)

As Madison Anne Sullivan moves with her family from Create-a-Sim to the newly-developed Newcrest, with its pristine water views and copious lush green grass, she foresees a bright future, which she knows will satisfy her family for generations to come.  An ambitious, genius, good Sim, Madison Anne purchases Rippling Flats, along with her husband, James Madison, an equally ambitious, genius, good Sim.  Together, these blissfully married soulmates dream of a sprawling house --- that is after they join the team at Rainy Day Entertainment.  For now, the couple is content to draw the first few rooms --- a parent’s bedroom, a children’s bedroom for their three girls, one bathroom, as well as a combination kitchen, dining room and living room.  One majestic Weeping Willow tree graces the front yard.

Cathleen, Colleen and Kaia Sullivan race toward their pink room and claim beds.  Cathleen runs the fastest.  Therefore, she claims the corner bed, at which two windows intersect.

Chapter 1

Cathleen: When did our family first move to Newcrest?  Was it before I was born?

Madison Anne: Well, it was about 25 generations ago.  Erin Sullivan was married to Abe Lincoln.

Cathleen: What did their house look like?

Madison Anne: It was only the first floor of this house --- They didn’t even call it “Turquoise Traditional," yet.

outside

inside

Cathleen: Really?

Madison Anne: Yes, really.  They even had to call the handy man when the computer broke.

Cathleen: They only had 1 computer?

Madison Anne: Yes, and it was the cheapest one you can ever buy.

Cathleen: But...you and daddy know how to fix everything.

Madison Anne: That’s because my mommy, your grandma, Mary Genevieve knew how to fix anything that every broke.

Cathleen: Wow!  Can you teach me how to fix stuff when I grow up?

Madison Anne: Yes, sweetie.  At 8 years old, you are already a genius/whiz kid like our whole family has been.  You’re one of the top students at Landgraab Elementary.  Great job in school.

Cathleen: Thanks for helping me, mommy!

Madison Anne: You’re welcome.  I love you very much

Cathleen: I love you, too!

That night, Madison Anne and her husband James Madison conceived a baby girl.  So, then, Cathleen had another little sister (Caitlin) to teach everything little Sims need to know.  She couldn’t wait for her to be old enough to play in her pink and purple castle dollhouse.

Chapter 2

Madison Anne: Every generation of Sullivan's has passed down stories from long ago in our family tree.  Learning has always been essential. 
Madison Anne:  This was their kitchen.

Cathleen: That hardly looks like our kitchen.  Look at the funny fridge and cheap stove!

Madison Anne:  I know, but our family slowly got more money as each generations' computer knowledge increased.

Cathleen:  ohhhh.  I want to have 6 kids someday with a nice man, so they can learn computer stuff as well as you and daddy are going to teach me. 

Madison Anne:  That's very ambitious, but I know you can achieve whatever you want in your life.  Education and a great family are essential.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Sullivan Family Story --- Immortal but not a challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:54:23 AM »
Chapter 3

Thirteen years went by, and Cathleen and her sisters became ambitious programming and video gaming geniuses. 
Her sisters remained single, but she was able "to have 6 kids someday with a nice man," --- a goal, which she had set at the tender age of 8.

Cathleen married William Harrison

The day of Cathleen's labor arrived, and 6 babies came into SimNation --- all at once.

Cathleen: They are all so cute, but thank goodness, we have such a large extended family so they can help us with sextuplets.

*I only have screenshots of her sextuplets as adults*
In their birth order:

Moria (in the blue dress --- Cathleen as an adult in the black dress)

Colleen

Darlene

Patrick

Mary Genevieve

Anne

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.