Author Topic: 2016 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview  (Read 27134 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: 2016 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2016, 07:48:16 AM »
Yay! Roll on Friday.... Give us a little hint @Metropolis Man ... go on :D 

The 2 challenges have something to do with the letter "C".   :P

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2016, 02:11:09 PM »
Hahahaha, is that "c" for challenge?  Great clue ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »
Hahahaha, is that "c" for challenge?  Great clue ;)

Not sure she even thought of that. Another hint -- besides challenge, 2 other c's.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2016, 03:12:18 PM »
I'm guessing CLUBS and COLLECTIONS or CAREERS.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2016, 03:59:17 PM »

Those are good guesses. I'll join the fun and guess they have to do with...wait a minute...no one believes I do not actually know, right? :)

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2016, 05:07:42 PM »
If we have ideas or requests for ideas for challenges are we allowed to post that anywhere? If so, where? I know there is a great team that is very creative just wondering if we made a suggestion if it would be wanted or not. Thanks!!!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2016, 05:13:24 PM »
If we have ideas or requests for ideas for challenges are we allowed to post that anywhere? If so, where? I know there is a great team that is very creative just wondering if we made a suggestion if it would be wanted or not. Thanks!!!

Suggestions are always welcome. Post them right here in this thread or PM the entire team directly (me, ratchie, LenaLJ, Nutella, and MarianT).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2016, 04:51:25 AM »
I could work on further developing these ideas if you want. However, I would love to see a challenge involving the GTW careers specifically or a challenge focusing on rotational play. The GTW careers I would like to see a race involving to see who can complete them first. For each level you reach in each career there could be a partial score for partial levels and potentially a multiplier for each level 10 GTW career. Potentially one sim through elder as each could take some time. Anything involving rotational play would be amazing!!! :-)  Thank you for having our ideas be welcomed!!!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 11:40:07 AM »

@reggikko
It's Clubs and Cooking, you got one correct!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2016, 12:47:11 PM »
Thank you to Metropolis Man and the Tournament Team for two more brilliant challenges!  Can't wait to try them on!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2016, 11:46:18 AM »
It's hard to believe that, apart from the Cloning Around Challenge, there are only five more challenges left in the year!
I wonder if you envision a future challenge that involves restaurant management? I have bought both the Dine Out DLC and Kid Stuff Pack, but haven't had the time to do much with restaurants and have only collected a few Voidcritter cards in the Kid SP.

Haha, I guess I'm mostly wondering out loud here if I should get practicing with one or both of these new releases.  ;D
Thanks so far for the great challenges!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2016, 12:03:05 PM »
The next set of challenges is NOT restaurants, but you can incorporate kid stuff packs into one of the challenge.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
2016 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2016, 08:30:03 PM »
Hello guys.

I know we've said that the Club Content is completely banned and I get that.  However, there is a social ability to invite over a club (without being in it) basically like inviting a club to have a meeting at your house but it's really just inviting them over.  They don't seem to do any club activities or anything that I can tell.   

Is this against the rules using that social function to get a group of people over?  Is it considered part of the overall window of "Club Content" that's banned?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2016, 05:53:22 AM »
Hello guys.

I know we've said that the Club Content is completely banned and I get that.  However, there is a social ability to invite over a club (without being in it) basically like inviting a club to have a meeting at your house but it's really just inviting them over.  They don't seem to do any club activities or anything that I can tell.   

Is this against the rules using that social function to get a group of people over?  Is it considered part of the overall window of "Club Content" that's banned?

Yeah, the team discovered a potential exploit when you invite a club over so that's a no no. Just use your bread and butter inviting a group of people.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2016, 03:56:07 PM »
Are we allowed in all tournament challenges to buy the satellite dish? It's not mentioned above in the rules this time, and I couldn't find it in the Tournament overview.

With the gender customization option, we're suggesting that people choose "neither" for pregnancy to prevent alien pregnancies, so there's no need for the satellite dish.

Quoted From Competing Collectors:

Thought the team should know, apparently this option does not prevent male abduction pregnancies.   A male sim regardless of pregnancy customization can still get pregnant if abducted. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'