Author Topic: My Horse Ranch/Breeding Program  (Read 325558 times)

Offline EquineSim

• Llama Wrangler
Re: My Horse Ranch/Breeding Program
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2015, 01:34:55 AM »
Does anyone know if there is some sort of mod/cheat to get horse rugs, boots, etc? Rugs would be especially good for the winters :3

Offline ArctixFoxxx

• Nooboo
« Reply #526 on: June 22, 2015, 11:19:11 AM »
I have started my own somewhat ranch (I am also focusing on a small family, but soon the toddler will be a kid and can begin helping with the horses :) ) And this is a world I am doing without cheats therefore, it i much harder, if you guys have some tips and information, please feel free to tell me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArctixFoxxx

• Nooboo
« Reply #527 on: June 22, 2015, 06:44:33 PM »
Oh, (Sorry for spam :) ) I don't know if you guys are using the static-mood cheat on you Sims because I have NO IDEA how you are able to take care of so many Sims at once, I have 2 Adults Kara & Toni (Husband and Wife :) ) Their one and only child, Hazel, Their dog Zeruda, and their two horses, Willow & Bramble (Mates :) ) And it is very hard for me to take care of them all. WHAT IS THE SECRET?  :'(

Offline FabiaPhobia

• Nooboo
« Reply #528 on: January 02, 2016, 10:47:16 AM »
Heya, this thread is actually the reason I registered here, I've been following it for a while now and I've been really inspired. I know it's been a while since the last post but I've been wondering on how much you guys have spent on your starting ranch? I'm terrible at building so I tend to buy one but they're pretty expensive.

Offline EquineSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2016, 08:38:16 PM »
I usually do the familyfunds cheat and give myself 500,000 for the house, stables, barn, paddocks, pool, cars... :)

Offline FabiaPhobia

• Nooboo
« Reply #530 on: February 12, 2016, 03:22:05 PM »
I usually do the familyfunds cheat and give myself 500,000 for the house, stables, barn, paddocks, pool, cars... :)

Cheers, I will do, it's going well so far. Although my sim broke up with her boyfriends after he cheated on her so she has to look after the horses and the dogs all by her self.... well, maybe not for long  ;)

anything