Author Topic: death  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: death
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 03:43:44 PM »
A ghost can carry their own urn when you play them but anything that is in any sims inventory is wiped out when saved to the Gallery.

That makes me wonder...if you save a lot to your library and there's an active urn on it, does the ghost go with it, or are you left with just the urn and whatever epitaph happened to be on it?

You are just left with an urn, often times no epitaph at all.

@Shay, nice Inn.  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 07:52:29 PM »
It just makes sense to me to have a cemetery. What else are you going to do with all your sims that pass. So far my "haunted house" is working, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 08:09:05 PM »
So true Shay. I hope at some point, Maxis will add in a cemetery venue. I will make my cemetery Generic. It still allows other Sims to visit it on their own.

I do have a few of questions though about the urns/tombstones. I have two ghosts in my household and planning on transferring them into a different household and lot soon as I made a haunted house for them to live in. My question is that, will it be okay to still place their tombstone in the cemetery(public venue), will they remain in game even if their tombstones are in a different place? If it's okay to place their tombstones somewhere else, will they haunt their tombstones in the cemetery or will they just remain at their own house?

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »
I have placed the urns in my death house and my sims have stayed. I have about 6 ghosts there now and a family that "maintains" the lot.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2016, 10:07:20 AM »
@Shay :D

I now have 15 tombstones. I might be able to create a graveyard soon. :D
It's weird, I am deathly afraid of horror&suspense movies, but making the graveyard is getting me excited. I'll start it after I finish my entry for the Building challenge.

On the epitaph, I typed in "Here lies *name of Sim" in case the ghost are later culled. I wanted to have the No-Cull mod...but I still distrust them and might make my game unplayable at some point.