Author Topic: Sanada Wonder Child Challenge: Do These Genes Make My Butt Look Big? [Completed]  (Read 11813 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Moving this to the completed stories board.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Congratulations! I enjoyed this immensely. Your founding couple, apart from being absolutely gorgeous themselves, really made the most amazingly beautiful children. It was fun to see all your CC and to watch the 'countdown' to your wonder child becoming an Young Adult. I can't wait to see them all again.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
  • And I usually don't fall when I try to stand
Finally got through this!  :) Congratulations on finishing. I'm impressed; you managed to get through the entirety of this challenge and post this all in the time it took me to post a chapter!  ::)

Offline oshizu

• Crazy about dynasties
  • Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Finally got through this!  :) Congratulations on finishing. I'm impressed; you managed to get through the entirety of this challenge and post this all in the time it took me to post a chapter!  ::)

Thank you! It was my second runthrough and a year had passed since my first run, so I had a very definite plan for preparing for the Apocalypse Challenge, though the plan hadn't included so many siblings.
I know you also finished the challenge already. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your story!