Author Topic: Sanada Wonder Child Challenge: Do These Genes Make My Butt Look Big? [Completed]  (Read 28477 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Wonder Child Challenge: Mission Accomplie (Apr 17) [Completed]
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2016, 09:43:43 AM »
@JudeSims      Thank you! I have a feeling that this is actually the "funnest" part of the Apocalypse Challenge. It actually took me longer than I'd imagined; it was prob all the extra siblings.

@Nettlejuice   I wanted to respect what the game gave Tomomi as hair color but she looks older than a teen (her features are hard), so she didn't look very cute with silver-grey hair; it made her features look
                       even harder.
                       I've read those rules over and over again since last November and I still overlooked that bit about ageing up. You're so right!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2016, 09:46:39 AM »
Congratulations Oshizu! I'm going to miss this family, but I can't wait to see what you have in store next! Apocalypse challenge here you come!
:D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2016, 12:28:24 PM »
Congratulations!

I'm with you on lots for challenges. I don't care for the bigger lots and always wish it didn't matter which lot we choose as long as the starting money is the same. My challenge Sims always end up with quite a lot of empty space.

On to the Apocalypse!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2016, 02:07:56 PM »
Aww, Shinji!!!  He really is good looking.  I might even be leaning more towards him now than Satoru.  I love his stubble, hair, and glasses.  It's actually kind of sad to think of the twins being split up as Satoru goes on to the next challenge.  Tomomi is gorgeous, and the black hair suits her very well!  And it does look like the shoulders widened on the boys upon turning into young adults.  Congrats to Jin for making it to the end.

I liked the little story.  I think, when reading your next challenge, it will be neat knowing where Satoru came from - just as you planned. 
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2016, 03:38:01 PM »
I can't remember whether I posted (I know I read it all lol) but, Congrats Oshi! You flew through this! I hope my 2nd gen ages to YA as well as yours did! I can't wait to read the Apocalypse challenge! I know it will be amaze-balls!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2016, 06:03:18 PM »
Congratulations on such an accomplished future founder. I can hardly wait to see what he gets up to.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2016, 06:35:18 PM »
Congrats on finishing!  It was a joy to follow along ^^ Sometimes, it's nice to do a short challenge like this ^^ Thanks for taking us along for the ride @oshizu !

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
@LivvieLove and @KRae  At just a day over 5 weeks, this challenge is shorter than your Short Dynasties and much less complicated! Thanks for reading!

@reggikko                       Really looking forward to reading about your sims, too!

@wfgodot                       Thanks for your comments! Once the oracle career is maxed, I can move gallery sims into the world so I'm thinking of bringing Shinji back later as a wrinkle in the time-space continuum. His twin won't be around then, though.

@Magpie2012                 Your Gen2 will be hard-pressed to get as much done since your founders and heir will have a lot of other requirements to work on, I imagine. They're just different challenges.

@Shewolf13                    No, thank you for coming along! I highly agree that short challenges can be fun--they bring a sort of instant gratification and end before they feel like a slog, hehe.

I really appreciate everyone reading and responding to my short, silly little challenge. You make me realize even more how much I love this forum and the positive energy it exudes.
Love you all! 

Gerbitty

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2016, 10:41:31 PM »
I hadn't known about the Wonder Child Challenge until I read your post. What an informative, fun, and appealingly brief challenge to follow! Congratulations on completing it, and thanks for sharing your story, strategies, and stats (especially the ones you included about pregnancy, genetics, and aging).

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2016, 11:01:49 PM »
I hadn't known about the Wonder Child Challenge until I read your post. What an informative, fun, and appealingly brief challenge to follow! Congratulations on completing it, and thanks for sharing your story, strategies, and stats (especially the ones you included about pregnancy, genetics, and aging).

@Gerbitty
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you'll try this challenge, too! My challenge lasted 36 days because I forgot that infants could be aged up immediately, so it can actually be completed in less than five sim-weeks.
Sadly, my "findings" about pregnancy and genetics are inconclusive, lol.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Moving this to the completed stories board.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Congratulations! I enjoyed this immensely. Your founding couple, apart from being absolutely gorgeous themselves, really made the most amazingly beautiful children. It was fun to see all your CC and to watch the 'countdown' to your wonder child becoming an Young Adult. I can't wait to see them all again.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
Finally got through this!  :) Congratulations on finishing. I'm impressed; you managed to get through the entirety of this challenge and post this all in the time it took me to post a chapter!  ::)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Finally got through this!  :) Congratulations on finishing. I'm impressed; you managed to get through the entirety of this challenge and post this all in the time it took me to post a chapter!  ::)

Thank you! It was my second runthrough and a year had passed since my first run, so I had a very definite plan for preparing for the Apocalypse Challenge, though the plan hadn't included so many siblings.
I know you also finished the challenge already. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your story!

anything