Author Topic: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]  (Read 80302 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Can't Touch (Last Update: July 17)
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
(Throws confetti)! (Blows Noisemaker)!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Fantastic job on the challenge @oshizu and it was one heck of a ride! I'm so glad I got to follow along though. I'll miss the Sanadas but I'm excited to see where you go next!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2016, 10:07:17 PM »
I have sat here all morning absolutely glued to my PC. This @oshizu  has been the most fantastic read and the best family ever. Huge congrats to completing this challenge. And omg... the dancers. *weakly fanning*
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #332 on: July 18, 2016, 12:02:53 AM »
First I was laughing hysterically over what do you do if attacked by a T Rex, (hilarious!), now I'm crying because it's all over.  No matter.  I'll just re-read it all again and enjoy all the antics and laughs, not to mention the attributes for us Cougars.
The dancers for the win!!  Thank you so much, oshizu.  You've entertained and enlightened us all.  Do please save every single Sim you made!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2016, 08:08:50 AM »
Many congratulations dear Shizu.  Time constraints have made me a mostly silent reader, but I had to comment at this momentous time.  Most especially to thank you for the utter joy that your dance troup have brought along the way.  Just brilliantly done :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #334 on: August 01, 2016, 08:41:11 PM »
Congratulations on completing one of the hardest Sims 4 challenges out there! And doing a story on top of it too! Now that you're done, do you have any last thoughts? Anything you would have done differently?

Can't wait to see what you plan on working on next!

@officialghosts

I've deliberate let some time pass since finishing my Apocalypse Challenge in order to more objectively reconsider what I might have wanted to do differently.
At one point in the challenge, I began prioritizing career locks that would allow me to import my klepto sim from a tournament challenge but I believe that enabling the moving out of sims and the import of gallery sims were both good moves in general.
Looking back over my "calendar of career unlocks," I don't think I would have changed the sequence at all, giving the sims's traits and aspirations during the phase when I couldn't choose them freely.

My biggest regret was not being able to unlock Diamond Agent in time, resulting in the deaths of the Gen2 Sanada heir and Nancy Landgraab.
A look at that same "calendar" shows you in a glimpse which career unlocks weren't so important to me--they appear at the bottom of the list, lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]
« Reply #335 on: August 01, 2016, 08:44:29 PM »
@Nutella @MarianT

Would you please move this thread to the "Sims 4 Completed Stories" thread?  Thank you!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »
Congrats.  Moving this to completed stories board.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.