Author Topic: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Completed  (Read 35086 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Sookie's True Love (13Mar)
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2016, 06:58:31 PM »
Oh no... poor Jermaine and poor Sookie. This whirlwind marriage was so romantic and now it's all going to end in tears!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »
Well, I hope Jermaine makes it to see his child!  I think he's quite a good looking sim.  Romeo looks like a looker too!  He grew up quick, huh!
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - The downs and ups of life (18Mar)
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2016, 11:48:16 AM »
Sookie was determined to work as a comedienne right up until the nooboo was born, despite my protestations; Jermaine was bringing in a good salary from his job as police chief, so I just don’t understand it;  she had mentioned they might be saving for a home of their own, but I am NOT HAVING THAT!

So, one afternoon as she was busy writing some new routine, Jermaine collapsed (what is it about my studio??)

Both she and Barney tried hard to revive him, thinking perhaps he was just exhausted.  Then they just stood and stared in despair:

And then, with a sense of doom, I watched that vile creature in the black outfit appeared :

I prayed for him to be spared :

Then I joined Linda in some timely meditation :

Oh heavens, how will dear Sookie cope?  She has been terribly depressed; she won’t sleep upstairs in “their” bed.  She just mopes around the house and sleeps on the couch. 

She delivered little Emily, my darling great-granddaughter alone in the sitting room one afternoon.  She wouldn’t go to hospital, and she didn’t tell any of us she was in labour when we all went fishing. 

We are very hopeful that Emily will bring her the joy she needs to get over her tragic loss.  So sad that Emily won’t know her daddy, but I am sure he’s here in spirit ;)

Linda has been amazing, babysitting and doing the night feeds so that Sookie can finally get some rest.

Anyway, I promised I would tell you more about Sookie's little brother Romeo, who brings everyone such joy (and I literally mean the whole town!)  He’s such a handsome boy, and seems to have an inborn desire to spread love throughout the world.  There seems to be a different girl here every night, sometimes two or three at a time, but they never seem to get jealous; they all just adore him!  I’ll let his photos tell the story : 

This is Romeo after doing some gardening with Myla :

And Susan :

And erm, Sarah?

And another one  :o

All this "gardening" certainly seems to be keeping him in good shape ; he reminds me so much of his father Barney and grandfather my darling Jordan:)

And I seem to have even more great-grandchildren, these are just a few of them.  Sadly we don't have enough space here at the house for them all to move in, but he’s working hard as an astronaut to support them all; and at least little Emily will have her gorgeous cousins as playmates as she grows up!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
Awww, we hardly got to know Jermaine and he's already gone!  :'(

Romeo is a total heart-breaker! I couldn't remember who he was, though, so I had to go back and read through your chapters, lol.
Found it! Barney and Linda's son, right?
And, would you believe it, I have a grandson too, a little brother to Sookie.  His name is Romeo and he’s a total poppet

All the young great-grandchildren in the last picture! Does Rose dote on all those cuties?

Such a great looking family!

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2016, 12:42:46 PM »
I know @oshizo, it does get confusing in a dynasty family - especially once they all start eating ambrosia and their ages all switch around!  I might try and do a family tree and link to the top post - if I don't mess it all up soon!

Rose is too busy with her meditating to take any notice; she's turned into one of those new-age types recently  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »
--sniffle-- Goodbye Jermaine. Poor Sookie. Hehehe, wow, Romeo is smoking! He's been named well! Lol

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2016, 10:12:51 PM »
What shewolf said.  :'( and about Romeo
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2016, 02:32:09 PM »
Thanks for the empathy everyone - Sookie's recovering now - more soon :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2016, 03:38:02 PM »
Poor Sookie!  At least she has Emily to love.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Cooo-eee, it's meee, Emily (22Mar)
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2016, 05:22:31 AM »

Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh :D  Nanna Rose has said I can write her family blog this week, so here I am, it’s me, Emily.   The last time anyone saw me before this I was a tiny nooboo in mum’s arms, and now I’m all grown up!  Nanna Rose says to tell you all she’s sorry she has neglected the story but she hopes my chapter will make up for it!

So, just to introduce myself; here’s a couple of my fave pics off my Simstragram  of me growing up :

SELFIE :

Making grandad Barney disapprove :

Posing for nanna’s new camera :

And then here’s one of the very few photos I allowed of me as a hefty teenager – luckily I shot-up and grew into my size!

I’m sure you will all remember Mum’s name is Sookie, she’s lovely but she’s well old now, and has eaten some of that disgusting fish, flower and potion cake that nanny Rose and grandad Barney eat all the time!    Here’s a recent snap of them all on the couch – they spend A LOT of time on the couch now they’re old!

My dad’s name was Jermaine, but he died before I was born.  Mum cried a lot at first, but she’s ok now, on the couch!  They’ve all retired and live off their investment income, having all become “fabulously wealthy” in their careers.

Uncle Romeo has given me a photo of himself to post – he says this is for all the ladies out there!   Eugh!

Anyway, the real reason I get to do the blog is I need some help.  I have THREE suitors :O  And now have such a dilemma to deal with about choosing which one to marry, and although I have talked for hours with the family :

I am no closer to making a decision, and to be quite honest, if it were up to me, I would stay single forever, nanna Rose says that is not an option, I have to carry on the family line…. Well hurumph, Romeo has been “carrying on the family line” with aplomb, throughout the town for years, but my cousins don’t count.  Nanna Rose says I HAVE to find a husband.

Let me tell you about Edmund.  He’s our gardener and I really like him,  he has a gorgeous face, some most attractive personality traits, is clearly a very skilled gardener, but... on the downside; he’s a bit older, an adult whereas I am still young.  I don’t want to have him move in and suddenly find like mum did that he’s close to his pension!  He also has a bit of a tummy:

Then there’s my blondie, he’s very handsome; he works with Romeo at the Space Centre, and is super fit.  He’s a bit mean, and really wary about getting involved with me; some sort of commitment issues I reckon :

And then there’s my dear, pale, slightly quirky Richard.  He has bright pink hair, but I know I can change that – I kind of like that he has the confidence to walk around like this :

Richard’s very young, says he’s a bro (??), like me he loves the outdoors, and a bit of a goofball, BUT, here’s the big but… he’s unemployed!  I really like him but what would nanny rose think if I bought home someone like him?

So, come on readers,  while I am working on my logic skills so I can reach the top of my “Master of the Real” artist career, give me some advice please? 

Thanks for any suggestions!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Coo-eee, it's meeee, Emily (22Mar)
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2016, 07:05:21 AM »
I don't think I've laughed so much as I did reading through this. I love your dynasty! Romeo looks so much like Paolo, probably just the hair though. That screenshot of them meditating while Grim visits, such fun =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2016, 07:11:25 AM »
Heyyyyy!  Emily's a pretty girl!  I loved her expressions in her childhood photos!  She looks kind of sassy once she grew up!  Cute!  Romeo made me laugh!  But my vote is for Edmund!  Personally, I think he is adorable.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2016, 08:38:05 AM »
A quick update from Emily :

Oh dear, so, Edmund came over and...................

So, I had to explain.... it's over...

so now we're down to 2 candidates, Mean Blondie Ian, or Sweet Pale Richard... Nanna Rose says I need to hurry, they might get culled (whatever that means!)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »
Since I'm all for being practical, I'd choose Edmund anyway.  If he weren't elder, I'd still have voted for Edmund.
You now have 5 members in the household and Romeo's still young. You move in a spouse and have a child, that's 7 members.

Haha, I shortened my post and PMed you instead.
Whatever you choose will be right for your dynasty.   ;D

Almost forgot to congratulation on your third immortal!
And who would you say Emily most resembles?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2016, 11:58:00 AM »
Oh my!  I gotta go with Richard.  There's always hair dye and getting him a job would be easy ;)