Author Topic: Mystic Metal Fragments  (Read 31470 times)

chadgar24

Re: Mystic Metal Fragments
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:46 AM »
you dont need the blacksmith as a secondary hero...all you have to do is find him and drag it to him.  then when you play him it will be there.

Offline Slingsby

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »
Thanks, folks.  Re-distribution of MMF will take place next time we play!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Rangermanlv

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 02:25:32 AM »
Yea it seems kind of silly that you can't play all of your current hero's on any particular quest as there are definatlely times you want to be able to do something with the blacksmith or the doc or some of the other ones to help your main hero or hero's with whatever quest they happen to be on. The main thing that bugs me is that you can't make your hero a better sword or armor with the blacksmith. I see that you can buy it from them directly if you talk to them in your quest, but it's not the same because as far as I know and i've seen, you only get Standard quality equipment from them if you buy it this way, and I sure as heck don't want to hand over ingredients to my blacksmith to make a Doomsword or Angel's Talon just to have it popup in their "Purchase Crafts" option and buy one but have it only be normal quality. Heh. :)

Offline AshleesASimmer1359

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 03:56:06 AM »
Just as a note you can have the Smith make armor and swords and drag them to another hero and they will be the quality the Smith made. ....

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 04:30:27 AM »
You can also put items the Blacksmith makes in the Forge (it has an inventory) and when you play your other heroes, they can come and collect it.

Similarly, any hero can put their Mystic Metal Fragments in the Forge inventory for the Blacksmith to use later - same with Mana Stone, Mithral, or any other things they end up with that he can use.

I think potion benches have the same functionality.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 04:39:32 AM »
Wow thanks @Sindocat .  I never knew that about the forge having an inventory but did about the potion benches, yet not once did I think to have my Wizard place stuff in the Physician's potion bench.  Need to smack forehead on desk now for all the times I took a quest I didn't want just so I could move stuff between players.  :'(
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 10:21:22 PM »
If it helps, I am like 7 Ambitions in and just figuring out some of this stuff, myself! ;)
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything