Author Topic: Search for fairies in Arboretum  (Read 25951 times)

Offline gmyers2486

• Nooboo
Search for fairies in Arboretum
« on: January 17, 2013, 10:56:13 PM »
I'm trying to turn my Sim into a fairy without using an elixir, for on of the dynasty challenges, and I have tried at the Arboretum many many many times.  I have yet to receive the opportunities to because a fairy.  Are there certain choices that get to the right place?  Has anyone had any luck with this??

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Search for fairies in Arboretum
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 11:31:52 PM »
My sister got the opportunity the first time she ever played Supernatural.  I've never received it.   I think it's random and the coding says it's something like 8% chance of happening.  Like a lot of the things in the game, that's not accumulative.  That's just a flat 8% every time you go to the arboretum.   

There was a rumor once that doing it during the full moon gave you better chances but I don't know what became of that rumor.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »
There was a rumor once that doing it during the full moon gave you better chances but I don't know what became of that rumor.

Yeah I had a Sim go in there non-stop for three days, nothing ever happened and then he went in on a full moon and first time lucky.  ??? Once you get it you will need to collect Gems (good money-maker, map-tags are given and stay till you hand in the Gems) then another Opp to hand in some above nice quality harvestables which I couldn't complete and so stopped there. :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Mudkip

• Twerk Team Captain
  • Nooboo
  • Amisimus pulchritudo nostra
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 01:05:07 PM »
I believe the lunar cycle does have a lot to do with Supernatural chances and such. Personally, though I haven't played with fairies that much, the time I did and went to the Arboretum I was never successful. It's just one of those things where you have to keep trying. c:

Offline Brokenplumbob

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 06:03:56 AM »
There is a 4% chance of getting the opertunity my sim got it and it is easy but you get a lot of other opertunitys that you need to complete them there quite easy  but there all about collecting things my sim is in the last one and she needs collect moths and butterflys butsome of 5he collectibles will show up on the map good luck ;)

anything