Author Topic: The Sims 4 Dine Out now released  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Dine Out now released
« on: June 07, 2016, 01:08:11 PM »
As you can tell from this message, the Sims 4 Dine Out is now available.

You can get it for $19.99 on Origin by clocking on this link:
The Sims 4 Dine Out

Create a Restaurant and Dine Out

Own a restaurant and take your Sims out to eat with The Sims™ 4 Dine Out. Create and manage a variety of restaurants, hire staff, and set the perfect menu to earn a profit and expand your business. Dine out with Sims to enjoy all-new experimental cuisine and spend quality time with friends and family.

KEY FEATURES

Create unique restaurants.
Classic diner or upscale Italian bistro? Build your dream restaurant from the ground up or customize pre-made restaurants using new objects and décor. Personalize your space with comfy booth seating, unique signage, or outdoor seating for al fresco fun.

Own and manage restaurants.
Hire the best and fire the rest! Choose uniforms, set the menu and prices, and chat up diners to boost customer satisfaction. Aim for a five-star rating or build a multi-restaurant empire to really rake in the Simoleons.

Dine out with your Sims.
Take your Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal. Catch up with friends over brunch, spend time with family, or treat your Sims to a romantic date, without having to do the dishes.

Experiment with new food.
Adventurous Sims can dig into new experimental cuisine that looks as good as it (hopefully) tastes! Serious foodies can snap food selfies to memorialize these edible masterpieces. Plus, dine out enough and your Sims will learn to cook these dishes at home.

Note:
If you wish to discuss this Game Pack, there is a thread on the forum for it:
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26576.msg445013#new

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out now released
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »
I guess I'll jump on this one to indicate that I've also released the guides to Dine Out that I built over the weekend. I still need to finish the menu page but have a good workaround to help me with the math. You can imagine how it was kind of daunting to get that part done when there are literally over 320 items you can put on the menu!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.