Author Topic: Baby Boomer  (Read 18107 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Baby Boomer
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 06:03:45 PM »
For aging up early requirements, do they just need the points or to also complete the first aspiration?

There are no Aspiration requirements for early aging up. You just need to remember that whatever Aspiration you roll must be completed before switching to another.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 07:41:36 PM »
Are the aspiration points cumulative?

1000 (child) + 3000 (teen) + 3000 (YA) = 7000 (required to move out)

In others words, is it 7000 points total, regardless of the life stage in which they were acquired?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 07:45:57 PM »
Are the aspiration points cumulate?

In others words, is it 7000 points total, regardless of the life stage in which they were acquired?

Correct. For example, you can age up a Teen once they have accumulated 3000 total Satisfaction, not 3000 Satisfaction when they were a Teen.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 10:07:11 PM »
Thanks! And "cumulate"? How did I not notice that? Urg.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 06:23:52 AM »
Thanks! And "cumulate"? How did I not notice that? Urg.

Lol. :) Everyone needs to use made up words now and then. It keeps people guessing. 

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 09:00:36 AM »

Not being picky but just wanted to point this out incase it confuses someone. 
It's 4000 (YA), not 3000.

1000 - child, can age up.
get another 2000 which adds up to 3000 - teen, can age up.
get another 4000 which adds up to 7000 - YA, can move out.

Offline Makenziegma

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 12:25:37 PM »
When using the random trait generator provided as club content is banned do we also ignore the trait of insider or do we only ignore the leader of the pack aspiration?
Also, just so I don't DQ is the aspiration for the adult on the random trait generator ignored as we need to complete the teen aspiration?
Thank you!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2016, 01:19:34 PM »
When using the random trait generator provided as club content is banned do we also ignore the trait of insider or do we only ignore the leader of the pack aspiration?
Also, just so I don't DQ is the aspiration for the adult on the random trait generator ignored as we need to complete the teen aspiration?
Thank you!!!

You can use the insider trait -- I think it helps a little with social skills. Re-roll if you get the Leader of the Pack aspiration. And yes, ignore the adult aspiration that you get and use the teen one.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 01:22:21 PM »
Update

You may also re-roll for aspirations if you get the Leader of the Pack aspiration.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
Just to be sure, if one of the teens rolls an aspiration which requires an adult career (computer whiz, ren sim, etc) they have to keep that aspiration until they complete it, correct?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 03:45:16 PM »
Just to be sure, if one of the teens rolls an aspiration which requires an adult career (computer whiz, ren sim, etc) they have to keep that aspiration until they complete it, correct?
Correct.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 02:34:59 PM »
If your offspring roll one of the two Family Aspirations, then roll again because Family Aspirations will not be able to be completed. You may also roll again if you get the Leader of the Pack aspiration.

The site linked for randomization has the option of unchecking any of the aspirations, causing them not to be included in the aspirations that can be "rolled".  Would it be better to just leave out the two Family Aspirations and the Leader of the Pack aspirations since the re-rolling causes the traits to be re-rolled as well? 

Also, the site includes the Grilled Cheese Aspiration - should that one be included when you roll for randomization given that you can't start with it?

Thanks!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 03:04:00 PM »
If your offspring roll one of the two Family Aspirations, then roll again because Family Aspirations will not be able to be completed. You may also roll again if you get the Leader of the Pack aspiration.

The site linked for randomization has the option of unchecking any of the aspirations, causing them not to be included in the aspirations that can be "rolled".  Would it be better to just leave out the two Family Aspirations and the Leader of the Pack aspirations since the re-rolling causes the traits to be re-rolled as well? 

Also, the site includes the Grilled Cheese Aspiration - should that one be included when you roll for randomization given that you can't start with it?

Thanks!

Good idea!

Curveball

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 04:45:10 PM »
I'm betting it's been specified somewhere and I missed it, but do we start the starting couple as married?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 04:56:15 PM »
I'm betting it's been specified somewhere and I missed it, but do we start the starting couple as married?
Your choice.

anything