Author Topic: 12/01/16 Patch Notes – PC Version 1.25.135.1020 / Mac Version 1.25.135.1220  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
lol @Rangervegas  looks like it was definitely a conspiracy. I wonder who started this nonsense.   ::)  ;D *cough*
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
The first thing I noticed after installing the patch was that when I sent my Sims across the lot to dig up some collectibles, she walked, not ran. My Sims used to always run everywhere, now they walk everywhere and it's so annoying, I find myself yelling "Run 'Insert name' run!" (I've been marathoning too many Flash episodes, lol). XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@Playalot

I inadvertently updated my game today although I'd initially planned to forgo the update and just play offline, dang it!
Although my legacy's following the club rules for the IDC (and thus use clubs only for gather as well as the Networked/child skill perks), I've been avoiding opening the club panel all day.

And yes, now that you mention it---all my sims in the lower left UI panel are looking downward and slightly to their right. Why?! (<-- rhetorical question. If anyone could answer the question, the problem wouldn't be happening....)

lol Now that I look again it is actually their left. My right, their left. Right?  :P And I just do not have any pics with the UI in them as I always use tab so I don't know if it is 'new' or that I am just noticing it. *paranoia*

My bad--you are right. The sims are looking slightly downward to their left.
I just wanted to add that I found a screenshot dated 2016-02-14 and all the household sims are facing that same direction.

By the way, when I attach an image to a post (rather than using Imgur), the image always posts really small like this. What am I missing?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Cool, thanks for finding an older screenie. I must be just super paranoid about all changes.  As to why it is small, beats me. Let's ask @MrsFlynn   :)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
I just went in game, and I found out that:
1 Sims are not looking left in the panel, anymore.
2 Sims don’t seem any differently in any way --- like they did to me the other day.
3 The gallery is almost fine for me --- with some minor lag, but I don't know if it's almost fine for everyone, again.  I just posted Garden of Love #carlsguide today after I just bought Romantic Garden Stuff last night.  Now, the only pack I don't have is Spooky Stuff --- I really don't like anything spookier than the ghosts.
Sul! Sul!
My Origin ID is Coolsim9999999 --- so you can find my stuff. 

My SwapShop Page

Happy Simming :)!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
@oshizu

After you've attached the file (photo) you have to click the word insert attachment.

Once you've posted a message, you can click the word Modify up to the right of the subject line. Under the message box, look for the words Attached and Insert Attachment 1. -- If you've uploaded more than one photo there maybe more to insert.

If you want to read more about attaching photos to posts, click the link below:

Insert Attachment 1
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=26583.msg443597#post_IA1

As to why it is small, beats me. Let's ask @MrsFlynn   :)
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I feel vindicated!!! lol I wasn't imagining the change.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906760/pics-are-different

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
I feel vindicated!!! lol I wasn't imagining the change.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906760/pics-are-different
@Playalot --- I'm glad finding that made you feel better 8)!  I knew you weren't imaging it because I the Sims in the panel looked differently, too!
Sul! Sul!

My SwapShop Page

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
It has been bugging me that I couldn't pin-point what had changed. I kept thinking about it as I was playing so now I can draw a line under it and move on.  ::)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
It has been bugging me that I couldn't pin-point what had changed. I kept thinking about it as I was playing so now I can draw a line under it and move on.  ::)
That's great to hear @Playalot!  I'm glad that it's not bothering you anymore 8)!
Sul! Sul!

My SwapShop Page

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Cool, thanks for finding an older screenie. I must be just super paranoid about all changes.  As to why it is small, beats me. Let's ask @MrsFlynn   :)

When you have 6 or 7 or more sims, the pictures are smaller.  It is annoying, but that is the way it goes.

I guess I really didn't notice the way the sims were holding their heads.  I guess I don't pay enough attention, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

anything