Author Topic: 2017 Sims 4 World Ranking  (Read 10970 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: 2017 Sims 4 World Ranking
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 08:33:58 AM »
That's O.K.  ;D! I understand now.  I didn't know that events had to close first.  I look forward to seeing my name on the World Ranking after Cupid's Challenge closes.

Yep. I cannot put stuff into the spreadsheet until an event closes because there are quite a few players who inevitably wait until the last minute to post scores. Sometimes you can actually look at a good player's score and gain a little insight from simply what they focused on if there is more than one component.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 11:10:57 AM »
The World Ranking has been updated.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 06:41:37 AM »
The World Ranking is now up to date with the closing of the Achievements event.

Offline Pumpkinmelon

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2017, 11:07:01 AM »
Hoping I get on there. Already completed the baby bloomer challenge and am hoping to complete the two in may as well!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2017, 10:13:11 AM »
Baby Boomer is in the books, so I updated the World Ranking today. Look at how close Lena and ratchie are...wow...could it be any closer?

GlazeyLady, oshizu, and HelenP finished their 3rd events of the season with Baby Boomer so are now in the ranking. Good job, ladies. :)

Special mention goes out to coolsim9999999 -- she has participated in all but one event this season and she picked herself up in Baby Boomer and did better than previous efforts and rose nicely in the ranking. Woot.  ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 04:42:53 PM »
Thank you very much, @Metropolis Man :)!  I really practiced hard for baby boomer and have learned some essential strategy tips by reading what people post after challenges are closed.  I'm excited to see that I've moved up the list.

Wow --- Lena and ratchie --- you guys are super close.  That's awesome.

It's fun to see where everyone landed after baby boomer.  Good luck to everyone for the rest of the 2017 tournament season.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
@Metropolis Man

Many thanks to you and your team for creating and hosting these fun tournament challenges for all of us to enjoy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 08:03:14 PM »
@Metropolis Man

Many thanks to you and your team for creating and hosting these fun tournament challenges for all of us to enjoy!

Of course. :) And I like your new avatar.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 07:13:18 AM »
Wow — a big change at the top of the heap with the close of Restaurant Simpossible…Minnie Mouse takes over top spot and pulls ahead of LenaLJ and ratchie. Both Lena and ratchie ended up not posting a score and with Minnie Mouse topping the 18-player event, that was enough to leapfrog her to #1. Well done, Minnie Mouse.

lesleyj42 is also coming on strong — she jumped ahead of ratchie and is just a hair behind LenaLJ and sits in 3rd overall.

I also want to mention sdhoey — she made a really nice jump in the World Ranking with her solid finish in Restaurant Simpossible. wonderoona also jumped ahead quite a bit.

Finally, I need to give a tip of the hat to Isabelalabe and fluffyj00 who finished their 3rd events — welcome to the World Ranking. :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 07:07:42 AM »
Another change at the top of the ranking -- Minnie Mouse sat the Collecting event out and as a result, lesleyj42 pounced on the opportunity, won the event and jumped to the top of the ranking. Well done, lesleyj42.

Ginj and coolsim9999999 both deserve special mention as they jumped up 4 spots in the ranking after their finishes in the Collecting event.

Pumpkinmelon has been added to the World Ranking since the Collecting event was their 3 finish. Grats.

The 2017 Tournament season is now half over -- 8 events in the books. I want to recognize the following players that have carded scores in all 8 events: CynKuy, Eight8Keys, lesleyj42, Metropolis Man, MomOfMany, and sdhoey.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 08:40:34 AM »
Social Media Star finished up last night and the results did not change the top 3 in the world ranking. But, there were some other minor changes towards the top...yours truly jumped ahead one spot ahead of ratchie. And with her nice win in Social Media Star, GlazeyLady jumped up 2 spots in the ranking. Well done. :)

What excites me most about this world ranking is 4 players finished their 3rd event by participating in Social Media Star and makes the list longer: thekatie0409, Whimsical Peanut, Annabel, and Windhavyn. Here's the interesting thing about thekatie0409 -- her 11th place standing in the ranking right now is misleading because she is a much better player than that given she took 2nd in the first two events of the year, but did not participate again until Social Media Star, so the participation component of how the world ranking is figured her her a bit.

I'm excited, guys...it's looking like my goal of 57 ranked players by the end of the year just may happen. The team will keep things simple for future events -- I think that is going to help.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »
I think you made a typing mistake here Tom :)

lesleyj42           .839   
LenaLJ              .819   
Minnie Mouse    .808   
Metropolis Man  .849   
GlazeyLady       .730

With your score you should be in the top.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 08:48:31 AM »
Lol! Thanks for catching that, Lena...*runs off to my spreadsheet*

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »
Great job for winning Social Media Star Glazeylady!

Metro --- Somehow I missed your mention of my jumping 4 spots in your June 19 post.  Thank you very much for mentioning me about that 8).

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 09:19:25 AM »
Great job for winning Social Media Star Glazeylady!

Metro --- Somehow I missed your mention of my jumping 4 spots in your June 19 post.  Thank you very much for mentioning me about that 8).

Of course. Participation is important and you're doing great this year, coolsim. You moved up even more in this latest ranking this morning. It's quite clear you're becoming a better player because you're turning in better performances as the season unfolds. Great job.