Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 226102 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »
I had a fox die way over in the community garden area.  The Grim kept coming over to my lot so my evil rooster could beat him up!  I finally put the rooster in my inventory so the Grim could take the fox and get it over with.

Offline Rebecca Ripple

• Nooboo
« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2021, 04:41:31 PM »
I like to do patterns and shapes with my landscaping, furniture and decorations. Here's one of my favorites.

Then, I constructed a little map of Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania in flower bushes. MOO was, of course, on. No surprises there...

And here's how much I love cats!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #332 on: July 28, 2023, 05:04:27 PM »
Frost Park.

This is another house I've plucked from the gallery and smoothed out the rough edges, the overuse of moveobjects and t.o.o.l. (and the overwhelming, dazzling floor) over time -- not here, in Mt Komorebi. The most beautiful setting.

I just plopped it down here to see how it looks. The Frosts at Frost Park -- aliens with human skin, father winter's babies (obviously), Sulani mana -- were a test for Ros and Phoebe, for those familiar with those supersims. The original on the gallery is Dyrham Castle on the gallery. It has very good bones. It's a lot less effort to edit than to build from scratch sometimes.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything