Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251862 times)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3840 on: August 25, 2012, 01:02:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Casgro!
I love rain!

Offline JinxyDearest

• Nooboo
  • Returning from a Long Winter's Nap
« Reply #3841 on: August 25, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
Hello!
Decided to join the forum today, I've been stalking the Dreamweaver stories lurking about reading stories and whatnot for a while now. I think I'm going to try the Immortal Dynasty Challenge; maybe even try to do a story.

Jinx

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
« Reply #3842 on: August 25, 2012, 08:59:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, JinxyDearest! Good luck on your imortal dynasty challange!
I love rain!

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #3843 on: August 25, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
I have been reading the Dynasty threads and posted here and there. Hello there! I'm Susan / Susinok online, and I have been playing the Sims since the first version. I still have Sims 2 loaded on my laptop, and now I'm hooked on Sims 3. I have every expansion except Katy Perry (who is that anyway?) and every town except Lunar Lakes and Barnacle Bay. I'll get them soon as well.

I resisted the store for the longest time until I saw the iTab and the baby rocker. Now I've bought two towns, the rocker and the pad, and lots of hair. I've created a monster. Oh well.. what are jobs for anyways but to buy us new toys!

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
« Reply #3844 on: August 25, 2012, 09:08:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Susinok! I hope you enjoy this forum, it is a great place to post all your questions :) (Katy Pery is a singer)
I love rain!

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #3845 on: August 25, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
I have been fascinated by all of the Dynasty and Challenge stories. I read three of them through, and it took a week to do it. Love all of the stories and screenshots.  I may try a dynasty game again at some point but I am so ADD in the Sims. I jump from family to family all of the time and also build lots, re-arrange the town. I am not sure I have what it takes to focus on one family exclusively.

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #3846 on: August 26, 2012, 01:44:36 AM »
Welcome Susinok and all the others!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3847 on: August 26, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »
Welcome, everyone! :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3848 on: August 27, 2012, 11:37:00 AM »
Welcome JinxyDearest and Susinok!  It's great to have you join us, and if you do decide to tackle one of the Dynasty Challenges, I think you'll find it a very rewarding and interesting way to play.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #3849 on: September 01, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
Hello all!

I've been reading the legacy and dynasty stories here for a few days and thought I ought to introduce myself!

My name is Elisabeth and I live in London with my husband and three black cats.

I've been off work sick with fibromyalgia and a few other bits for three years and The Sims has been one of my main hobbies.

I'm very excited to be joining such a friendly and supportive group of people.

Very fondly,

Elisabeth
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #3850 on: September 01, 2012, 07:35:26 AM »
Welcome, Elisabeth! You're going to enjoy it here very much! I know someone with fibromyalgia, and it's been tough on her. I hope you can overcome those issues and be well!  :)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #3851 on: September 01, 2012, 08:53:51 AM »
Ok, I guess I better introduce myself.
I'm Nicole. (I think you can guess that from the name). I've been reading the forums, especially the Immortal Dynasty stories for about a month. I decided to join once I got my shiny new laptop, and could download Union Cove (which is so amazing!!) Anyway, I've attempted a few Immortal Dynasties in various towns, and learned a lot from them and from the guide and forums. I'm Australian, in my early thirties. No pets, so I live out that fantasy through the sims. Anywho, hi! *waves*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3852 on: September 01, 2012, 09:05:00 AM »
Welcome, Elisabeth and Nicole!  It's lovely to meet you, and I hope you'll have a good time here on the forum.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #3853 on: September 01, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »
Welcome Elisabeth and Nicole. I love to see others my age living out the fantasy. That's why I love this place. I don't feel so alone in my Sim Worlds anymore.  :D

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
« Reply #3854 on: September 01, 2012, 01:58:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Odinsdottir and NicoleML!
I love rain!