Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 541723 times)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Occult
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3925 on: October 01, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
Welcome xxkodachrome and Stellastatistic!
I love rain!

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #3926 on: October 02, 2012, 10:52:36 AM »
Welcome to Stellastatistic and xxkodachrome. I really love both of your names!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #3927 on: October 02, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
*clears throat nervously*

Hi, my name is Pam.  I'm also known as Spoop in the blogging world.  The Sims 3 is my first experience with the Sims franchise and I absolutely love it!  I've completed the Legacy Challenge recently and I'm still playing my legacy family, but without the legacy restrictions.  I also just built my own house in The Sims 3, which was totally awesome.  I wasn't very good at building when I started, but I'm getting much better.

I'm a global moderator here on Carl's Forum and I also help out with the guides over on the main page.  Carl and I are both very excited about everyone who is joining the forum and participating in the discussions. 

Erm, ok...  I guess that's it. 

Welcome to the forum Pam. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Offline Dltndav

• Townie
« Reply #3928 on: October 02, 2012, 06:07:32 PM »
Hey, I've been lurking for a while now and I finally decided to join the forum so I guess I should introduce myself,
My names Dalton Davis and I'm a senior in high school... and umm i really don't know what else to say (The only interesting thing I can name about me IS my name, haha, it almost sounds too catchy to be true right?:)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Occult
« Reply #3929 on: October 02, 2012, 09:41:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Dltndav!
I love rain!

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #3930 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
Welcome Dltndav! Hope you like it here.

Offline JahloveAngel

• Nooboo
« Reply #3931 on: October 03, 2012, 11:32:35 AM »
Hello everyone! Please call me Sam. I've been playing the Sims since grade school and bought myself every EP and SP in all three series. But it's been awhile since I've gotten to play because my games went missing for almost two years. My mother just recently bought me the missing games for my birthday and I've finally gotten to play again. ;D This time around I'm interested in getting to know a community and maybe participate in some challenges.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #3932 on: October 03, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
Welcome JahloveAngel!

SimBlip

« Reply #3933 on: October 03, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »
Welcome Dltndav and JahloveAngel. :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Occult
« Reply #3934 on: October 03, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum, JahloveAngel!
I love rain!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3935 on: October 05, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum, kodachrome, Stellastatistic, Ditndav, and JahloveAngel!  And anybody else I've missed.  I hate how easy it is to get behind on meeting new members, especially when the computer is out for a few days.  But it's nice to come back and find so many new people have joined us.  I hope you'll all have a very good time here!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Forest_Bear

• Llama Wrangler
  • Simlish Song Addict
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3936 on: October 08, 2012, 04:39:35 AM »
Hiya everyone! *waves* I'm new here but I have been a lurker on these forums for a while. I am only new to the simming world and I have been playing Sims 3 since March. The main guide and these forums hav really helped me answer my endless question about the game :)
You can call me either Forest or Boo  ;D

~ And I also have an obsession with Sim Faires
Hi Im new! Call me Forest or Boo.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #3937 on: October 08, 2012, 09:48:55 AM »
Welcome Boo, and all the others who have been recent new additions to the site. Enjoy your time here.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #3938 on: October 08, 2012, 12:31:58 PM »
Hey guys, I'm a long-time lurker, been following a lot of the dynasty/legacy stories for a while :D
Anyway at the moment I'm suffering from sims 3 withdrawal symptoms, the memory filled up too much on the main computer and I may not be getting a laptop until Christmas :'(
Anyway for the moment I'm perfectly happy to read everyone else's adventures :)

Thanks guys,
Bella
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #3939 on: October 08, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
Wow I feel so out of touch without the internet. I am so behind. Happy to see more SimAddicts have made there way here.  ;D

Welcome to all. Hope you like it here!

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3940 on: October 08, 2012, 05:53:28 PM »
Welcome, Bella and Boo!  Bella, sorry to hear about your computer woes.  I know just how you feel, having recently been there myself.  But, as you say, at least you can come here and read about everyone else's adventures while you're planning your next game.  Boo and Bella, I hope you'll have a good time on the forum.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline The Geeky Firefly

• Llama Wrangler
  • Lover of Sims
« Reply #3941 on: October 08, 2012, 06:05:41 PM »
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time and I'm glad to finally be a member. I've seen lots of talented writers and nice people here. I'm also The Geeky Firefly on Mod the Sims if you know me from there.  ;D
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there
~ The Real World, Owl City

My Stories:
The Wan Random Town Jump

SimBlip

« Reply #3942 on: October 08, 2012, 07:56:56 PM »
Welcome Forest Boo, Bella and Geeky! I hope you will have a wonderful time here! :)

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3943 on: October 09, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time and I'm glad to finally be a member.

Welcome, Geeky Firefly!  Glad you've decided to join the forum, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Offline Nakorean

• NPC
« Reply #3944 on: October 10, 2012, 04:38:08 AM »
 :-Hi All,
Im Christina ive been simming since i was roughly 10 years old.
Ive been searching for a forum i can be active in and enjoy being part of.
so far this ticks all the boxes.
I currently have
sims3 -Pets
           Supernatural

Im hoping to get the generations exp pack soon or maybe skip it and get seasons when that comes out.

As you see me about your bound to notice i have a small herd of RL animals i dont shut up about, im a real rabbit fanatic and love taking photos of my babies(all 5 of them). Aswell as them i have my 5 mice in which i spend forever fussing over, a High maintenence hamster called Shiva and 2 guineapigs...
so yeah this is me and my life

Hope too see you all around

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3945 on: October 10, 2012, 10:05:03 AM »
Hi Nakorean and welcome to the forum.  I do hope you enjoy it here. Please change your font color back to black, if you don't know how, I will be glad to do it for you. Thanks. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

NyanKid

« Reply #3946 on: October 10, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
Hey everyone! You all know me as ZapKid. Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to have been, and also didn't because my old account was too cluttered and spread out. To change that, I made a new account (With a much better name. :P) I plan to get back into it, with a new home building schedule/system and stuff like that. I can't wait to start again! :D

...Of course, first I need to get to 5 posts. Any idea how I can do that? I've already posted on most of this forum.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #3947 on: October 10, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »
Hey everyone! You all know me as ZapKid. Well, I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to have been, and also didn't because my old account was too cluttered and spread out. To change that, I made a new account (With a much better name. :P) I plan to get back into it, with a new home building schedule/system and stuff like that. I can't wait to start again! :D

...Of course, first I need to get to 5 posts. Any idea how I can do that? I've already posted on most of this forum.

Welcome back!

You can start by going to the Swap Shop and critiquing my last two builds...LOL that will help, yes?

NyanKid

« Reply #3948 on: October 10, 2012, 03:02:27 PM »
Haha, the last time I gave my thoughts on a home I got busted for it :/ I'll settle with just complimenting it (them) and no more.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #3949 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
Well, you could always PM me to let me know what I could do better or if I missed something ;)

anything