Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251582 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3990 on: October 18, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »

You are fom South Africa? I am too! ;D

Where in SA Louise? I'm from Durban
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #3991 on: October 18, 2012, 01:14:21 PM »
Do your Schipperkes look like the one in the picture to the left?  That's James, one of my gang.  :)

Not quite like your dog but very hairy. he's a beauty your dog!!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3992 on: October 18, 2012, 01:25:42 PM »
Not quite like your dog but very hairy. he's a beauty your dog!!!

James thanks you very much and asks me to compliment you on your good taste.   ;)

I believe South Africa is one of the countries where coloured Schipperkes are allowed, so you may have seen Schips that were cream-coloured or other solid colours.  Here in Canada/North America the breed standard requires that Schips be black, I think because that is considered a more pure blood-line.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #3993 on: October 21, 2012, 01:59:06 AM »
Wow two more pages? It's great to see so many new and cool names coming to the forum. I used to call my baby sister MagPie. Love it!  ;D

Welcome to everyone here. Hope you find everything you're looking for in our awesome Sim community.

Hello, have been playing Sims  since well forever...Going to be a grandma in a few weeks really looking forward to that adventure  :)...

Welome HeidiRiley. Congrats Grammy to be!

Hello Everyone !! Just wanted to say Hi *waves*

Kal El? Kal El, aka Clark Kent aka Superman? Welcome to the forum! And 'hi' from me back! :)

If it is aka Clark Kent, that's my favorite superhero. Welcome Kal El. Hope you find this a enjoy the forum.

Thanks for the welcomes! :) Yup, I'm a writer. Readers? There are readers here?

Yes there are readers here. Welcome. Can't wait to read one of your stories.  :)

Offline KimK972

• Nooboo
« Reply #3994 on: October 27, 2012, 07:51:10 AM »
Good morning, all - I'm Kim from Michigan and after months of reading these boards for advice and stories (may I just say WOW to Pam, Schipperke and Metropolis Man? WOW.) I finally had to register.

I used to play the original Sims back in the day, but after Unleashed my computer just couldn't take it anymore. My husband and I limped along on the old computer for many years - after all, it was fine for email, web surfing and word processing - but last winter we got a brand spanking new computer and, of course, The Sims 3. I love it! I never had a chance to play The Sims 2, but compared to the original, this game is mind-blowing!

I'm looking forward to being a member here. Everyone seems so kind and helpful, or at least they're polite and well-spoken (something I can't say about every forum)!

Offline Saga

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3995 on: October 27, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
After reading this site couple of years I finally decided to join in. I played little Sims 2 but got hooked with sims 3. I sometimes think I have moodlets too.  :P  I'm from Finland but I prefer using English version.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3996 on: October 27, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Kim and Saga.  It's lovely to have you join us, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Saga, I completely agree about the moodlets!  If you've been reading the thread about "You know you've played too much Sims when ...", then you'll know that probably a lot of people here would agree with you.

Good morning, all - I'm Kim from Michigan and after months of reading these boards for advice and stories (may I just say WOW to Pam, Schipperke and Metropolis Man? WOW.)

Speaking for myself, you may say that.  You absolutely may.  As often as you like.  ;)  And thank you very much.

Glad you're enjoying Sims 3.  It really is quite a different game from original Sims.  Although I still miss Magic Town from the original game.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #3997 on: October 27, 2012, 10:16:54 AM »
Welcome to the forum Kim and Saga! :)

SimBlip

« Reply #3998 on: October 27, 2012, 09:39:57 PM »
Hello, Kim and Saga! Nice to meet you! You will have a wonderful time on this forum. :)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #3999 on: October 28, 2012, 02:32:27 AM »
Hello all; I can't remember if I introduced myself on here before, but i'm doing so now.  ;)
You can call me ladyaya or simply Anna; it's probably the closest i'll ever get to my full name that I write on the internet.
Anyways, back a long long time ago, my brother and I downloaded Sims I off of the internet, and it was fun, although we never got to play it that much. Later on, I had my mother buy me Sims II. I have all of the stuff and expansion packs, and I loved to play around with them and create houses, but more sims than houses. When the Sims III came out, I got it for Christmas I think it was, but I couldn't play it; my old computer was just too old, and a bad graphics card. When I finally got my laptop, I installed the Sims III, and then I went on a shopping spree and bought most of the expansion packs and stuff packs, which ended up being over $100. I love the Sims, and now i'm challenging myself to a Dynasty or three, plus probably a legacy at some point to try something new; going without cheats and taking a family for generations more than two.  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4000 on: October 28, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Welcome, ladyaya.  I think I may have welcomed you before, but no matter - twice welcome!

Good luck with your Dynasty when you're ready to start.  :)

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #4001 on: October 28, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!  (I'm rather new myself :P) And good luck on whatever stories you may be writing in the future!
I'm what you call a "schmorgesborg" of emotions.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #4002 on: October 29, 2012, 01:06:23 AM »
Welcome, ladyaya.  I think I may have welcomed you before, but no matter - twice welcome!

Good luck with your Dynasty when you're ready to start.  :)

Oh, I already did start; note any links in my signature box?  ;)
Other than that, thanks Schipp!

Welcome to the Forum!  (I'm rather new myself :P) And good luck on whatever stories you may be writing in the future!

Thanks Cath; I've actually been a member for a month or three, but I love the forums.  :)
Always watch the signatures because the links to stories will usually be there.  :P

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #4003 on: October 29, 2012, 01:42:22 AM »
Welcome to everyone that I have missed!
I love rain!

Offline Alyse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4004 on: October 29, 2012, 02:27:46 AM »
My name is Alyse, and duh! I'm new here. I decided to join after lurking around for a bit and finding some extremely helpful people.

I live in south Florida, with my husband and our two cats, Turd and Bean. Turd is a little bit of a destructive cat with such an enormous personality (and a loud mouth) and Bean is a super loving ragdoll who just loves to be dangled upside down, and carried like a baby. My husband and I, we're crazy cat people. Haha.

Currently, I am playing a loose-with-the-rules legacy right now (obviously not for points), and I'm already thinking about how I will play a Lifestate Dynasty soon. This legacy is my first. I really like the sounds of the Dynasty, though I do not have Supernatural yet. I have all the other games and stuff packs leading up to it though.

I'm glad to be a part of such a great and helpful community now.

I have about 50 screenshots to sift through, but I plan on whittling it down and posting up a legacy story tonight.