Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251850 times)

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4020 on: November 06, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
Er, hello. My inner pre-teen wants to greet everyone with emoticons...but I won't.

Anyway my name's lepapillonrouge, rouge for short. Over the summer, my roommate said she had the Sims 3, I played it ...and now I've gotten totally addicted. I have three expansion packs (Ambitions, Pets, and Supernatural) with Late Night hopefully on the way. I joined because I wanted a place to write a dynasty story, and to meet people who played sims too (because I think all my friends + boyfriend are sick of playing/talking about Sims). Before Sims, I normally did forum roleplaying and attempted game-making and supposedly I'm a Nanowrimo participant but the midterm I should be studying for + inspiration for a new legacy got in the way.

Nice to meet you all!

Louise56

« Reply #4021 on: November 06, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum rouge! I hope it is ok to call you rouge, I will never remember your name lol. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4022 on: November 06, 2012, 02:02:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum, rouge.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

And good luck with the dynasty or legacy, or both.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #4023 on: November 06, 2012, 02:26:57 PM »
Er, hello. My inner pre-teen wants to greet everyone with emoticons...but I won't.

Anyway my name's lepapillonrouge, rouge for short. Over the summer, my roommate said she had the Sims 3, I played it ...and now I've gotten totally addicted. I have three expansion packs (Ambitions, Pets, and Supernatural) with Late Night hopefully on the way. I joined because I wanted a place to write a dynasty story, and to meet people who played sims too (because I think all my friends + boyfriend are sick of playing/talking about Sims). Before Sims, I normally did forum roleplaying and attempted game-making and supposedly I'm a Nanowrimo participant but the midterm I should be studying for + inspiration for a new legacy got in the way.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum Rogue! Is your name french, for something like the red papillon? Like a red papillon the dog breed? Papillons are cute.....Anyways, Welcome again, I hope you like our wacky forums, and I hope to look at your dynasties/llegacies that you write and post here someday.  :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4024 on: November 06, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Markel and lepapillonrouge! :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #4025 on: November 06, 2012, 07:46:37 PM »
Welcome Markel and Lepapillonrouge!
I love rain!

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #4026 on: November 07, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rogue! Is your name french, for something like the red papillon? Like a red papillon the dog breed? Papillons are cute.....Anyways, Welcome again, I hope you like our wacky forums, and I hope to look at your dynasties/llegacies that you write and post here someday.  :)

Yes, my username's French haha. Papillon in french means butterfly, so it means 'the red butterfly'. Although this is the first time that someone's brought up the dog breed with regards to my name before...haha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #4027 on: November 07, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
Yes, my username's French haha. Papillon in french means butterfly, so it means 'the red butterfly'. Although this is the first time that someone's brought up the dog breed with regards to my name before...haha

Well papillons are a cute dog breed, and I saw Schipp had welcomed you and Schipp's name is a dog breed so... the red papillon dog.  :P
The Red Butterfly makes me think of Fruit's Basket because Tohru's mother's gang name is The Red Butterfly.  ;D
Annd I thought it was french because I vaguely remembered le was the and rogue was red haha

Offline smileyalien5

• Nooboo
« Reply #4028 on: November 09, 2012, 12:33:10 PM »
Hello, pleased to meet everyone  :)
I don't know what I should say... I'm English, I got the sims when I was 7, and it's been my favourite computer game since.
I've been involved with modding and stuff, and have edited my game from an early age (and other games).
I have a fairly short attention span, so I've never really got past a couple of generations.
Anyway, I won't let myself babble.  :D

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #4029 on: November 09, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
Welcome to the forum Smileyalien!
Yeah, my attention span is pretty short too, I'm trying to do a 26 generation legacy, we'll see how long it lasts... ::)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline smileyalien5

• Nooboo
« Reply #4030 on: November 09, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »
Wow, that's a long time.
I have this "see how many generations I can get before my fairy dies" thing at the moment. I don't think it'll be too long, but hopefully that'll make me want to carry on after she dies. ;D

Louise56

« Reply #4031 on: November 10, 2012, 01:59:59 AM »
Welcome, Smileyalien! You're not the only one lol, I never get past generation2. ::)

Offline justauntb

• Nooboo
« Reply #4032 on: November 13, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »
If you're new to the forum and want to introduce yourself, feel free to do so here!
I am a long time Simmer, since 1999. I have made objects for Sims 1 for many years. Recently got started with Sims 3 after watching my son build a house. I do love the building aspect....just wish I could make objects   :'(
I spend about 6-8 hours a day in my game. My aid gets mad at me cause "you have your nose stuck in that game all day"...lol
I am 72, live in a senior complex in N.W. Ohio, and have one son, 2 grandkids, and one great-grandgirl.

Louise56

« Reply #4033 on: November 13, 2012, 11:40:51 AM »
Welcome to the forum, justauntb! ;D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #4034 on: November 13, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »
Welcome justauntb, here you will be in good company. We all have our noses stuck in our games.

anything