Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1248943 times)

Offline Gabsiela

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4140 on: January 03, 2013, 04:36:23 PM »
Thank you Louise and SimBlip!  :)

Louise56

« Reply #4141 on: January 04, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tygresa! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shadowkeepernoir

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4142 on: January 04, 2013, 07:13:15 PM »
Hello, I'm Tara. I'm not new to the web but I'm somewhat new to Sims. My eleven year old daughter got me playing the PS3 version last year when I was down sick for a couple weeks on bed rest. I've been playing fairly regularly since then. I started to get a little irritated at the limitations of the console version (blasted fire meter) so after much research (A large chunk done on your site, thank you very much) I settled on TS3 + Seasons, I've been playing it for about a week and I am having a blast. So far I have been able to find answers to most of my questions in the tutorials and guides. The stories and Legacies are fantastic, I've been reading them on my lunch.

I figured I lurked around here as guest often enough I should register for an account. Once again, thank you for all your work, advice and for sharing.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4143 on: January 05, 2013, 04:01:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum Shadowkeepernoir! I'm glad you enjoy it and I hope you find it as useful as all the others of thousands of members!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Aniruddh

• Nooboo
  • Yo
« Reply #4144 on: January 05, 2013, 05:03:07 AM »
Hi,

I am Aniruddh, a 13-year old casual gamer.
I stumbled on Sims 3 last year, but didn't get it until a week back(from now), and I must say I really regret getting it:
 It's been using up all my time and I barely study nowadays!
I found the site while Googling for career guides, and I can see a lot of work has been done on the site.

It's gonna be really difficult for me to take time off my virtual life in the game and concentrate on my real life :P
-------------------------------------------------------

With Kind Regards,
Aniruddh (the Great)

Louise56

« Reply #4145 on: January 05, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum Shadowkeepermoir and Aniruddh! Sim3 can be more than a little addictive lol. :P

SimBlip

« Reply #4146 on: January 05, 2013, 10:00:13 AM »
Welcome, Tara and Aniruddh!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nestra

• Nooboo
« Reply #4147 on: January 06, 2013, 07:12:54 PM »
Hello all,
I've been a lurker for awhile but thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Nestra and have been a huge Sims fan ever since Sims 1! Sims 2 had to be my favourite, I played Strangetown and had a whole (Curious!) dynasty of aliens - I was so happy when Seasons came out and my beloved Aliens made a reappearance. I play in SV in Sims 3, the same game for the past couple of years because I like big complex family trees and heaps of history for my Sims. I'm a stay-at-home Mum to 3 preschoolers so I'm a bit low on free time to play, but I enjoy what time I do get!

Happy New Year all  :)

~ Nes

Louise56

« Reply #4148 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:55 PM »
Welcome Nestra! Strangetown was my favorite neighborhood in sims2. Enjoy the forum. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4149 on: January 07, 2013, 10:17:55 PM »
Happy New Year, Nestra!
I used to love Strangetown too. I always hope for a picture of the old alien crash to end up somewhere. It doesn't. Maybe I'll have to load up those old disks once more to get it.
Anyways, welcome to the forum. Have a lovely time! :)

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #4150 on: January 08, 2013, 04:51:32 AM »
Welcome to all our new members :)

Offline yruvian

• Occult
« Reply #4151 on: January 10, 2013, 11:57:00 AM »
Hi all.

First of all, a Happy New Year to all :).

I am yruvian... and I've been a fond reader of this forum (and the guide site) for nearly a year now <.<. Which also happens to be about the time I got Sims 3.

I've been thinking of starting a story for some time now, which is truly the reason I registered. After all, what better place to do it than the site which has helped me over most of my Sims-related issues?

Louise56

« Reply #4152 on: January 10, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum yruvian! I'm looking forward to read your story. :)

Offline NorthernLights8

• Llama Rights Activist
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4153 on: January 13, 2013, 12:45:41 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm NorthernLights8....like others here, I have been reading and parousing the forums for quite some time and have finally decided to take some initiative and sign up. I'm your typical high-schooler with way too many AP classes and not enough sleep.... I play the sims to escape.  I am mostly looking forward to entering in building contests, as most of my building is pretty aimless but in a non-arrogant way awesome.  I really have nothing else to say....

-NL8

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4154 on: January 13, 2013, 02:16:51 AM »
Welcome to everyone who has joined since I last posted on this thread. I lost count!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

anything