Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 542515 times)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4225 on: February 14, 2013, 11:27:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum everyone. Enjoy the party!!  ;D
hi everyone!
i've been lurking for a while, and decided to sign up because i want to take part in the challenges this year!

Challenges are fun to read about. Can't wait to look in on yours. Welcome to the forum.

Offline Cake

• Nooboo
« Reply #4226 on: February 15, 2013, 03:48:27 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a short while and made a few posts but haven't introduced myself yet. I really love this site, it's very helpful! And the forums seem so much nicer than the ones over at EA. I'm a long-time Sims fan, ever since I played the very first Sims, and I'm mostly into building. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaAnana

• Nooboo
« Reply #4227 on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:15 AM »
Hello everyone!

I've been playing Sims off and on since the first Sim City came out (played on a black and white monitor).  My daughter gave me her Sims 3 game when she went off to college, and I've found a lot of answers here on the forum since I've been lurking about for about a year.  Finally decided to join.  I play on a Mac, and have found some useful information here on Mac-related issues.  I look forward now to participating in the forum.

Offline Plymouthdodgewreks

• Nooboo
  • "I can't go there" dance. Most frustrating thing.
« Reply #4228 on: February 15, 2013, 10:28:20 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm Plymouth. I'm a Metalhead hailing from Ireland with hair halfway down my back, currently living in Canada.  When I'm not playing with my band, I often grab a beer, sit down and play some Sims, which eventually led me to this fantastic site. Although I'm new, I've already started up a legacy, if anyone wants to see that.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,14680.msg283312.html#msg283312
Current hair length status: Nearly at the lower back.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #4229 on: February 15, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »
Welcome Cake, RaAnana, Plymouth and all the others I've probably missed! Good luck with your legacy Plymouth   :D
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Louise56

« Reply #4230 on: February 15, 2013, 01:44:18 PM »
Welcome Cake, RaAnana and Plymouth! Plymouth, I will read your story for sure. :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4231 on: February 16, 2013, 10:59:39 PM »
Welcome to the family everyone.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Silviak

• Whovian
  • Townie
    • MA Dunham Writes
« Reply #4232 on: February 17, 2013, 02:08:56 AM »
Welcome, new members.

Good luck on the legacy, Plymouth. They're a lot of fun and just as hairraising to do! :)
When I'm not Simming, I'm {writing}.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #4233 on: February 21, 2013, 02:33:50 AM »
Hi Everyone

I have been using this site for tips on how to play whenever I got stuck. There's so many aspect of the game I would have missed if it wasn't for this site!

For that last few months I have been reading all the wonderful dynasty stories which promted me to try out the decadynasty challenge myself. It's much harder than it look! I'm currently at my fourth attempt..

I'm from Denmark so english isn't my first language. It's funny how a language can be easy to read and understand but the moment you have to express yourself in it you discover how limited a vocabulary you have and how you know absolutly nothing of the correct grammar:) I hope my posts makes sense despite the grammar and language issues. If not please let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Louise56

« Reply #4234 on: February 21, 2013, 04:34:35 AM »
Welcome to the forum Pernille! Nothing wring with your English. ;)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4235 on: February 25, 2013, 04:40:46 AM »
I'm from Denmark so english isn't my first language. It's funny how a language can be easy to read and understand but the moment you have to express yourself in it you discover how limited a vocabulary you have and how you know absolutly nothing of the correct grammar:) I hope my posts makes sense despite the grammar and language issues. If not please let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Glad you decided to join us, Pernille. Welcome. No worries on your English. A lot of people's first language is Simmish on here so you aren't alone.  ;D

Offline juliette

• Nooboo
« Reply #4236 on: February 25, 2013, 08:24:48 AM »
Hello! I'm Julie - new here. I play Sims since I remember, so I thought it's the right time to register and know you all (fans of Sims ;))

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #4237 on: February 28, 2013, 05:14:37 AM »
Hello! I think I might have introduced myself awhile ago, but when I tried to log in I had to recreate my account so it must have been a very long time since logging in. So here is my re-introduction :)
Name's Kerry, login name rokrchik, and I live outside of Seattle, WA. I'm working on the current Baby Boom challenge in the tournament. I actually was doing really good and then something borked in my game and I could not get it to stop crashing. I uninstalled everything (after backing up my saved game) and am now reinstalling in the hopes that whatever file got corrupted or deleted fixes itself.
I am SO looking forward to the University expansion pack! When I first got into The Sims 2, the uni expansion pack was my first one so I have a soft spot for it. Hopefully I will be able to post my score for the Baby Boom challenge soon and not have to start over. Ugh.
Cheers!

Louise56

« Reply #4238 on: February 28, 2013, 05:59:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum Julie and Kerry! :)

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
« Reply #4239 on: February 28, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
I used to be TheTripWasInfraGreen. And today, I realized that deleting my account because I failed a dynasty was a terrible idea.

So a day's leave. How nice.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4240 on: February 28, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
I used to be TheTripWasInfraGreen. And today, I realized that deleting my account because I failed a dynasty was a terrible idea.

Glad to see you back.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #4241 on: February 28, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »

What are you supposed to do about the Rusts now? o,o

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4242 on: February 28, 2013, 09:26:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum Julie and Kerry!!

Um... I guess Hello again Trip. If it's any consolation it's much easier to type. And faster...  :D

Offline kellykennedysims

• Nooboo
« Reply #4243 on: March 01, 2013, 08:43:30 AM »
Hello everyone my name is kelly kenendy; login name kellykennedysims. I never really been on forums before; well only band forums. I love playing sims 3 a lot and I love to write, am trying to do my own legacy as well. To combine my wring skills with that. I don't know what else to say *blsuhes*  Also I am going to be using my sim girl that I made Rachel Summers for the legacy

Louise56

« Reply #4244 on: March 01, 2013, 09:20:28 AM »
Hi Kelley! I'm glad you joined us, have fun. ;D

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4245 on: March 01, 2013, 04:59:20 PM »
Welcome to Kelly, Rokrchic, Julie and everyone else new to the forum! Have a great time exploring Carl's genius creation. Welcome back Trip!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #4246 on: March 02, 2013, 03:18:50 PM »
I never intoduced myself here when I joined almost a year ago. Can I do it now?  ;D

My name's Khadijah, but I usually have people call me Kaye or Kaycee/KC because my name can be a bit hard to pronounce. I've been a fan of the Sims since 2004, when I was ten years old. My favorite thing to do in The Sims 3 is renovate pre-made houses. Easier than building from scratch and a lot of fun.

I live in the United States. It's...pretty average where I'm at. Four seasons, ten months of school, everyone goes about their day, and I stay in my room with my electronics, only crawling out every few hours for a snack. There's not much to do in my little town, but it's cozy. And a little crazy.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Bee

• Nooboo
« Reply #4247 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm Bee. Originally joined a couple years back for Baby Boomer III, and ended up pruned. Joined again for BBIV, and figured I'd start posting this time ;)

I've been simming since the original game, and play on a macbook pro. With all the mac issues, I have rediscovered playing a completely vanilla game, and well... it's not as boring as I'd expected.

I'm an Aussie living in the States, and mom to three, one of whom is a very new nooboo. Stuck on the couch with a nursling? Perfect excuse for simming. :D

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4248 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Welcome to the Forum Kelly!

A belated welcome to you Kaye.

And welcome back to you Bee. Congrats on the very newboo!  ;D

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #4249 on: March 05, 2013, 08:53:41 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm Danielle and I actually joined the forum a few months ago but just discovered this thread now.
I've just been lurking around the forum, reading everyone's great stories (which makes me want to write my own). Whenever I encounter a problem in my game, I usually check here for a solution.
I've been playing sims 3 for almost a year now and I fear I'm developing a severe case of SimAddiction. :D

anything