Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236451 times)

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4290 on: March 31, 2013, 05:40:35 PM »
Hello! *waves excitedly*
My name is Gulliver the cat (you can just call me Gulliver or Cheyan). I have played the Sims since Sims 1 and have ever since. I have been lurking around this site for awhile now and finally decided to join. Bye!  :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4291 on: April 01, 2013, 03:02:48 AM »
Welcome Gulliver! I'm glad you decided to join the forum for good. However, I'm not sure how much tomato soup we have left for you.  ;)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4292 on: April 02, 2013, 01:18:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum Gulliver. :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #4293 on: April 03, 2013, 02:22:01 AM »
Hello, I'm Shewolf13, or Wolf for short.  When I was in college, my roommates got me hooked on Sims 2.  We would actually have what we called laptop parties, which basically meant all four of us out at the kitchen table with our laptops, playing Sims.  When Sims 3 came out, I was ecstatic.  However, just playing the base game at first did get a bit old and I wasn't really all that enthused about WA.  But recently, I got bit by the Sim Bug again and have gotten Ambitions, Pets, and Generations.  I do plan on getting all the rest over time.  Right now, I am really having a good time (trying) to design houses and whole worlds.

I've always had stories and what not in my head as I play through the Sims, but this will be my first foray into actually typing anything up or doing a story.  I saw some of the Legacy and Dynasty challenge stories and find them awesome.  I am no where near ready for that yet, but I hope to be.  I plan on doing a regular story, chronicling a family for maybe 5-10 generations, without the restrictions just to kinda figure out how to do the screenshots, etc.

Anyway, enough rambling.  I am very pleased to be here and to get to know everyone and to get to read all the fantastic stories ^^

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4294 on: April 03, 2013, 03:36:16 AM »
Welcome Wolf! I'm looking forward to reading your stories soon!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline ThatSBKid

• Nooboo
« Reply #4295 on: April 03, 2013, 08:07:56 AM »
Hello! :)

I'm not really sure how to start this off, so I guess I'll just say I'm ThatSBKid (or SB for short I guess? Idk :P)

I've been a fan of The Sims for a long time - started off when I was about 7/8 with The Sims on the PS2. Proceeded to eventually get The Sims: Bustin' Out and The Urbz, and then The Sims 2 on PS2. Wasn't overly impressed with that game, if I'm honest, but then one day when visiting my cousins, I saw they had The Sims 2 on PC and I saw just how much better it was. So I got that, and was then hooked once more. Got the University, Nightlife and OFB expansions, but couldn't really do much more because my computer was so old. Then, when I got a new computer, I finally got The Sims 3 and I love it. Recently got Generations, as the base game was getting a bit old.

So, yeah. That's me and my Sims story in a nutshell. I've attempted challenges before, but I'm not big on the whole screenshotting and documenting, so I'll probably do written stuff if anything. I've joined mainly for the big 2013 Tourney you guys have, that looks exciting! :D

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4296 on: April 03, 2013, 08:47:14 AM »
Welcome SB! Good luck on the tournament challenges!
Bubbles's Workshop

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rjillrn_bsn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4297 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:38 AM »
Hey everyone.  My name is Robin.  My sims 3 username is RobinJillrn.  I love this game and love reading about the adventures of other's sims. 

Offline yueakii

• Nooboo
« Reply #4298 on: April 03, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »
Hi, I'm Yuea! I was looking for some tips and tutorials about making houses when I stumbled upon this little gem of a website! All the stuff that you have here is a treasure! :)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4299 on: April 05, 2013, 03:41:13 AM »
Welcome Rjillrn and Yueakii! I hope you continue to find this forum useful and a 'gem'!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Abbie

• O.o
  • Nooboo
  • ZE WEIRDO IS IN DE HOUSE!
« Reply #4300 on: April 05, 2013, 06:25:52 AM »
Hi there! I'm Abbie (KittiKat2001 on the Sims 3 official website, if you want to know :) ) I only got my hands on the Sims 3 base game last Saturday, but before then, I would always go to this guide to research. I find this forum very useful and I love reading all the stories that people write here.

I hope I can get all the expansion and stuff packs someday!  :D

Louise56

« Reply #4301 on: April 05, 2013, 08:39:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum all the new members!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4302 on: April 08, 2013, 12:16:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum Abbie! Enjoy your new game and have fun reading all the stories! :)
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Jessywoo

• Nooboo
  • Motherlode..... *sigh*
« Reply #4303 on: April 09, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »
Hi! My name is Jessica and I live in the UK (so I have to wait for my EPs...*mutters*) I first found this site after I'd just got Ambitions, and I was looking for tips on the new professions. Since then I've found so many useful tips for my games, and I was struck at just how friendly this forum is. And after I fell in love with Pam's Dreamweavers I just had to join! :)
'Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,' thought Alice, 'but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!'

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4304 on: April 09, 2013, 11:16:50 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Jessica! :)
Bubbles's Workshop