Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1250990 times)

Diandrè

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4665 on: December 15, 2013, 07:33:16 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm very happy to be a member at last. I'm a longtime lurker and decide to register.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4666 on: December 15, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Diandre! I hope you enjoy yourself here.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Diandrè

« Reply #4667 on: December 15, 2013, 10:50:30 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Diandre! I hope you enjoy yourself here.  :D
Thank you Audren :D

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4668 on: December 16, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »
Hey all, I'm Hannah, and I've been a player of the Sims since the first game came out. I'm very excited to join in all the discussions on this forum, and hope to meet a lot of new Sims friends :)

Offline fruitbat5150

• Nooboo
« Reply #4669 on: December 17, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
Trip, thanks for the info about swimming without Seasons! I'm going to go have a couple of my Sims (ones who have good athletic skills, not the ones who dog paddle in the pool ;) try it ASAP. I didn't end up buying Seasons yet; there were other expansions I wanted more, and boy oh boy did I take advantage of the 50% off deal, and went through the links on this site to buy them. I figure they'll probably have another good sale after Christmas. Fingers crossed!

Offline gnorah

• Nooboo
« Reply #4670 on: December 20, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
Hi!

I'm Gnorah.  I've been playing The Sims 3 for awhile now.  I had played the original game waaaaaay back when it first came out.  I remember working night shifts and planning out the most efficient house possible because if the houses were too big then my sim would die of starvation before she ever reached the kitchen!!  I took a break for a number of years and played a lot of WoW with my husband, but after one of the WoW expansions, I was bored and figured I'd pick up The Sims 3 and see what it was like... since then I've got every expansion (except Into The Future) bought some of the stuff packs, bought stuff of the store... lately I've started to enjoy planning stories around what my sims are doing.  I'm not a writer, so mostly it's just been screenshots with captions, but it's been something I've been having fun with.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know a community who loves the game as much as I do :).

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #4671 on: December 20, 2013, 07:46:26 PM »
Welcome. I too am new to the site. I have been playing sims since the beginning too. I'm forever hooked. I usually make a couple and start out that way but now that I have Generations and the whole dating issue became easier I am going to try a single gal. lol. Have fun playing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JckBee

• Nooboo
« Reply #4672 on: December 22, 2013, 12:27:37 PM »
Hi Everyone.

My name is Jacqueline. I'm from Ireland and have played the sis since the first game. I love it. Just wanted to say I love the site it has been my main source of Sims info for many months now. I regret it has taken me this long to register and say hi.

So this is me saying HI and thanks for running a great site and forum.

Offline MidnasMeow

• Nooboo
  • I Like... cats
« Reply #4673 on: December 22, 2013, 05:52:44 PM »
Uh Uh Hi,

I'm Midna's Meow and I like cats like a lot a lot (hence Meow) and the legend of zelda (hence Midna). Well another thing considering i'm here right now I also love sims. Uh I don't really know what else to say about myself. I'm pretty shy but also love friends. So yeah

Hi

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #4674 on: December 22, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »
Hi Everyone.

My name is Jacqueline. I'm from Ireland and have played the sis since the first game. I love it. Just wanted to say I love the site it has been my main source of Sims info for many months now. I regret it has taken me this long to register and say hi.

So this is me saying HI and thanks for running a great site and forum.

Welcome to the forum, Jacquealine! Wow, your name reminds me of my homeroom teacher! I also love The Sims from my sister. Hope that you’ll enjoy your stay; there are a lot of nice people here :)

Uh Uh Hi,

I'm Midna's Meow and I like cats like a lot a lot (hence Meow) and the legend of zelda (hence Midna). Well another thing considering i'm here right now I also love sims. Uh I don't really know what else to say about myself. I'm pretty shy but also love friends. So yeah

Hi

Welcome to the forum, MidnasMeow :)

I'm also a shy person in the real world. I know legend of Zelda but I only familiar with Zelda and Link alone, lol.  But, don't worry you'll get friend here soon there many people who love the same things, The Sims. Hope that you enjoy your stay :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline MidnasMeow

• Nooboo
  • I Like... cats
« Reply #4675 on: December 22, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum, MidnasMeow :)

I'm also a shy person in the real world. I know legend of Zelda but I only familiar with Zelda and Link alone, lol.  But, don't worry you'll get friend here soon there many people who love the same things, The Sims. Hope that you enjoy your stay :)

Thanks! :D It really means a lot, but im really hoping to be pretty active!

Offline sickwithsin

• Nooboo
« Reply #4676 on: December 22, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »
Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, longtime Simmer. I used to play the first game with my mom; the tragic clown painting still gives me nightmares. The second game was the peak of my obsession, I think. I played that one every day. Haven't had much time to play recently - I'm hoping to get Into the Future for Christmas ... I'd like to use it as an excuse for more Simming!

This guide is lovely, the forums are lovely, everything is lovely and life is the Sims.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #4677 on: December 23, 2013, 07:57:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum, sickwithsin! You're right - the forum is just lovely and I'm glad you've decided to join us!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4678 on: December 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM »
Just wanted to add my two cents in saying welcome to all the new members, it is nice to meet more people who like sims.  Especially because it feels good to find others who like to play sims.  My family thinks it is just a silly game.

@JckBee,
I would love some day to go to Ireland.  I am one of many who have ties to Ireland from my relatives.  With me, it is on all sides of my family although most on my dad's side.  We sat down one day and did a check of relatives, to see how much we would  have from all sides of the family.  When you add it all up, three-fourths Irish, the other one-fourth is a mixture of Welsh, British (England) and French.   

I would love to go and see if I could find any of my grandmother's relatives.  Of course, I would need to track down a LOT more info than what I have, which isn't much. 

Anyhow, welcome to the forum, glad to meet more simmers. 

Offline blackgod09

• Nooboo
« Reply #4679 on: December 27, 2013, 02:15:16 AM »
I am a frequent visitor of this site and the guides help me throughout the game!