Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 541549 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4675 on: December 22, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »
Hi Everyone.

My name is Jacqueline. I'm from Ireland and have played the sis since the first game. I love it. Just wanted to say I love the site it has been my main source of Sims info for many months now. I regret it has taken me this long to register and say hi.

So this is me saying HI and thanks for running a great site and forum.

Welcome to the forum, Jacquealine! Wow, your name reminds me of my homeroom teacher! I also love The Sims from my sister. Hope that you’ll enjoy your stay; there are a lot of nice people here :)

Uh Uh Hi,

I'm Midna's Meow and I like cats like a lot a lot (hence Meow) and the legend of zelda (hence Midna). Well another thing considering i'm here right now I also love sims. Uh I don't really know what else to say about myself. I'm pretty shy but also love friends. So yeah

Hi

Welcome to the forum, MidnasMeow :)

I'm also a shy person in the real world. I know legend of Zelda but I only familiar with Zelda and Link alone, lol.  But, don't worry you'll get friend here soon there many people who love the same things, The Sims. Hope that you enjoy your stay :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline MidnasMeow

• Nooboo
  • I Like... cats
« Reply #4676 on: December 22, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum, MidnasMeow :)

I'm also a shy person in the real world. I know legend of Zelda but I only familiar with Zelda and Link alone, lol.  But, don't worry you'll get friend here soon there many people who love the same things, The Sims. Hope that you enjoy your stay :)

Thanks! :D It really means a lot, but im really hoping to be pretty active!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sickwithsin

• Nooboo
« Reply #4677 on: December 22, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »
Hi everyone. Longtime lurker, longtime Simmer. I used to play the first game with my mom; the tragic clown painting still gives me nightmares. The second game was the peak of my obsession, I think. I played that one every day. Haven't had much time to play recently - I'm hoping to get Into the Future for Christmas ... I'd like to use it as an excuse for more Simming!

This guide is lovely, the forums are lovely, everything is lovely and life is the Sims.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #4678 on: December 23, 2013, 07:57:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum, sickwithsin! You're right - the forum is just lovely and I'm glad you've decided to join us!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4679 on: December 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM »
Just wanted to add my two cents in saying welcome to all the new members, it is nice to meet more people who like sims.  Especially because it feels good to find others who like to play sims.  My family thinks it is just a silly game.

@JckBee,
I would love some day to go to Ireland.  I am one of many who have ties to Ireland from my relatives.  With me, it is on all sides of my family although most on my dad's side.  We sat down one day and did a check of relatives, to see how much we would  have from all sides of the family.  When you add it all up, three-fourths Irish, the other one-fourth is a mixture of Welsh, British (England) and French.   

I would love to go and see if I could find any of my grandmother's relatives.  Of course, I would need to track down a LOT more info than what I have, which isn't much. 

Anyhow, welcome to the forum, glad to meet more simmers. 

Offline blackgod09

• NPC
« Reply #4680 on: December 27, 2013, 02:15:16 AM »
I am a frequent visitor of this site and the guides help me throughout the game!

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4681 on: December 30, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Hi blackgod09,
Glad to see you here, I came here first for the guide and then liked the people here so much that I stayed. 

Welcome to the forum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iresyac

• NPC
« Reply #4682 on: January 06, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
Hello, Forum

The Sims 3 is my favourite game and the guides on this forum have helped me a lot. I like many of the stories posted here, as well as your well-designed challenges. So I joined. Thank you."

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4683 on: January 06, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »
Hello, Forum

The Sims 3 is my favourite game and the guides on this forum have helped me a lot. I like many of the stories posted here, as well as your well-designed challenges. So I joined. Thank you."

Welcome to the forum, iresyac!  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline YukiA

• I'm social, I make my sims socialize all the time.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4684 on: January 06, 2014, 11:29:37 PM »
Hi Five for finding this thread through meeting the guide and forum staff  ;D My name is Kay and at the time of this post I'm in my early twenties. I live in Toronto and I've been using this guide since.. Well it's been a long while  :)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4685 on: January 07, 2014, 04:54:20 AM »
Hello, Forum

Welcome to the forum iresyac. I love the Sims 3 as well. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4686 on: January 07, 2014, 05:00:17 AM »
Hi Five for finding this thread through meeting the guide and forum staff  ;D My name is Kay and at the time of this post I'm in my early twenties. I live in Toronto and I've been using this guide since.. Well it's been a long while  :)

Welcome to the forum YukiA.

Canada must be super cold right now. I live in Colorado, USA, and we have been getting your weather :)

Offline sharktopus

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4687 on: January 07, 2014, 05:55:27 PM »
Hello, I'm Sharktopus!
I first came to this site for the guide, but when I looked at the forum, I thought it looked too fun to pass over! I first got to EA through Spore, and I thought the sims would be fun also! I get sucked into legacies, challenges, and stories.

Offline bowenmommyof1

• NPC
« Reply #4688 on: January 09, 2014, 06:09:31 PM »
Hi I am Michelle and new here! Have been playing Sims for ages but only been playing 3 since around October :)

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
  • It's sims o'clock somewhere
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #4689 on: January 09, 2014, 08:58:37 PM »
Hello All - My name is Adriana and I joined so that I could participate in the 2014 challenge tournament. I love to sim and tell stories on my website and am also a member of a sims 3 group on facebook. My favorite part of playing sims is having a sim I created fall in love and have babies, then having those babies grow into diverse and interesting people who fall in love and have babies and so the cycle continues. I am not a builder, but I do love to create sims in cas. I do not use custom sliders on my sims, though I do have quite a but of cc for them to wear and style their hair and make-up with.  I also love mods that make my gameplay easier lol. I use Nrass story progression, master controller,  overwatch, and error trap along with a ton of no autonomy mod and no % of death mods. I use an average lifespan of 80 days.

I love to help other players with their problems, especially mod related issues (although I always strongly suggest against using mod's unless you are very computer savvy - If you can't trouble-shoot something you probably shouldn't be using it.) I have played without mods for a very long time though, so I know how to get around glitches with and without them.

Well, the first challenge ends in a few day's so I better jump on that >.<
Yes, I truly thought I was the first one to name a legacy family Legassi...

Forum Stories/Challenges
In Another Lifetime

More Pictures - More Stories - My Website!
www.funwithmysims.info

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4690 on: January 09, 2014, 10:21:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum, sharktopus, bowenmommyof1, and ArtdefinesSimmer.  I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Sayaka

• Waffle Burner
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4691 on: January 11, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »
Hello, nice to meet you all! My name is Kaitlin, but you can call me by my username if you like.

I've been reading this forum for a long time but I decided to join only recently. There's nothing really much to say about myself -- I'm just a simple girl who likes The Sims! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this site.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4692 on: January 12, 2014, 10:20:07 AM »
Hi Kaitlin,

welcome to the forum, it is a great place to be, not just for the help in gameplay, but for the company of fellow sim lovers.  This is the only place that I can share my enjoyment of playing sims, rest of the family just doesn't get it.

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
« Reply #4693 on: January 13, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »
Hey, pretty much just started on this forum, I've heard about this forum a lot and figured I could use it and should just make an account on here, I have every sims 3 expansion and stuff pack minus Katy Perry's stupid sweet treats.... (Seriously, EA....) along with a good amount of store content, so my sim game is pretty full, lol.
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4694 on: January 14, 2014, 02:15:38 AM »
Welcome tommy61157.

I had to laugh at your comment about Katy Perry's Sweet Treats.  That's one of two stuff packs that I just couldn't bring myself to buy. :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline tommy61157

• Nooboo
  • Wanna guess what game brought me here? :p
« Reply #4695 on: January 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »
Lazy Game Review's review on youtube of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats pretty much sums up how I feel about the stuff pack, I should make that video my signature...  :P
This is what I think of Katy Perry's Sweet Treats:

http://youtu.be/gz8komsNkBg

(Copy and Paste into your browser if the link doesn't work)

:D

MeganNicole

« Reply #4696 on: January 15, 2014, 03:09:43 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Megan and I'm a self-proclaimed foodie, dog person, coffee lover, and avid simmer. Way back when, my cousin bought me The Sims Deluxe Edition for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. I never got a chance to play The Sims 2 because my family's computer graphics card couldn't handle it, but I bought myself a laptop after I graduated high school a couple years ago and found myself going from zero with the original Sims to sixty with The Sims 3. I knew next to nothing, and since The Sims 3 has a level of complexity and depth my old Sims game didn't have, I needed help. I discovered Carl's Sims 3 Guide and it made the task of learning about traits, moodlets, Lifetime Wishes, etc. less daunting and more manageable. Admittedly, I was a lurker on the forum before coming out of hiding and making an account. I actually discovered the forum through the challenges and Pam's dynasty stories on the guide website.

I don't have all of the expansion or stuff packs, but I have a few: Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, and Master Suite. Due to college, I don't have as much time to play The Sims 3 as I would like, but I manage to fit in a couple hours of simming in between studying.  :)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4697 on: January 15, 2014, 06:28:55 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Megan and I'm a self-proclaimed foodie, dog person, coffee lover, and avid simmer. Way back when, my cousin bought me The Sims Deluxe Edition for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. I never got a chance to play The Sims 2 because my family's computer graphics card couldn't handle it, but I bought myself a laptop after I graduated high school a couple years ago and found myself going from zero with the original Sims to sixty with The Sims 3. I knew next to nothing, and since The Sims 3 has a level of complexity and depth my old Sims game didn't have, I needed help. I discovered Carl's Sims 3 Guide and it made the task of learning about traits, moodlets, Lifetime Wishes, etc. less daunting and more manageable. Admittedly, I was a lurker on the forum before coming out of hiding and making an account. I actually discovered the forum through the challenges and Pam's dynasty stories on the guide website.

I don't have all of the expansion or stuff packs, but I have a few: Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, and Master Suite. Due to college, I don't have as much time to play The Sims 3 as I would like, but I manage to fit in a couple hours of simming in between studying.  :)

Welcome to the forum MeganNicole.

I hope you decide to come try some of the challenges this year. I am glad you have found the forum informative like I have.

Offline dominiquelcg

• NPC
« Reply #4698 on: January 16, 2014, 04:23:25 PM »
Hi I'm Dominiquelcg! Add me on Sims 3

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Offline sobadnomad

• Nooboo
« Reply #4699 on: January 20, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »
Hey all! sobadnomad here. Just got into sims 3 again on the Xbox and finally got around to installing my year old copy of Sims 3 on my PC! Wish me luck!