Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1250989 times)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5040 on: April 18, 2016, 09:22:41 PM »
Welcome to all the new members!!

I wanted to reintroduce myself because there's a lot of new people, and my name has changed and yeah ;D

I'm Alyx! If you could use they/them pronouns for me that'd be great ;D I've been into sims sims like Sims one ;D it's great to meet all of you!

Offline Lee9

• Nooboo
« Reply #5041 on: April 28, 2016, 05:42:39 PM »
Hello!

I just registered today, after benefiting from both the website and this forum, especially the thread on symptoms in the doctor career.

I'm Norwegian, I play TS4, and I watch waaay too much The Sim Supply and Deligracy on YouTube. Several years ago I played TS2, but I never really got into it at the time. Now I've fallen in love with TS4, and play it whenever I get the chance :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anks

• Nooboo
« Reply #5042 on: April 30, 2016, 08:41:02 PM »
Hi fellow simmers!

After using this website for quite some time to look up information, read guides,... I decided to 'join the team'. So I just wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name is Anks, I'm 23 years old and Belgian (yes, the country of chocolate, hello!). Considering there's no life without the sims, the answer to 'how long have you been playing the sims?' is: since forever ;-). I seriously think playing the sims should be a life goal or a legitimate job or something :-D Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all, have fun playing!

Anks, x

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5043 on: April 30, 2016, 08:54:49 PM »
Hello!

I just registered today, after benefiting from both the website and this forum, especially the thread on symptoms in the doctor career.

I'm Norwegian, I play TS4, and I watch waaay too much The Sim Supply and Deligracy on YouTube. Several years ago I played TS2, but I never really got into it at the time. Now I've fallen in love with TS4, and play it whenever I get the chance :)
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
The guide has got a lot of great information and we're all a pretty friendly bunch of people! =)
Glad to have you here with us! I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi fellow simmers!

After using this website for quite some time to look up information, read guides,... I decided to 'join the team'. So I just wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name is Anks, I'm 23 years old and Belgian (yes, the country of chocolate, hello!). Considering there's no life without the sims, the answer to 'how long have you been playing the sims?' is: since forever ;-). I seriously think playing the sims should be a life goal or a legitimate job or something :-D Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all, have fun playing!

Anks, x
Hi there Anks! Welcome to one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on!
What I wouldn't give to have The Sims 3 be my career of choice (rolls eyes) unfortunately my bills can't be paid that way!
It's great meeting you! I hope to see you around!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5044 on: May 01, 2016, 11:53:14 PM »
Lovely to see all the new members! Welcome everyone.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Draconicrose

• Nooboo
« Reply #5045 on: May 10, 2016, 02:11:23 PM »
Hello all. I've been playing Sims since the originals, which came out when I was around 11 years old. I've stuck with the series all these years, playing on and off, though Sims 4 only recently caught my interest. I've been using the guide site and poking around in the forums for years but never decided to make an account, until now. Mostly just in case, I'm a lurker by heart. :P

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5046 on: May 10, 2016, 04:00:28 PM »
Welcome, Draconicrose! Happy lurking!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5047 on: May 10, 2016, 04:36:41 PM »
Hello all. I've been playing Sims since the originals, which came out when I was around 11 years old. I've stuck with the series all these years, playing on and off, though Sims 4 only recently caught my interest. I've been using the guide site and poking around in the forums for years but never decided to make an account, until now. Mostly just in case, I'm a lurker by heart. :P

Hello Draconicrose! Welcome to the forum! =)
As MarianT said, happy lurking! =3

Offline Stepluv56

• Nooboo
  • Welcome to the Sims 3
« Reply #5048 on: May 13, 2016, 04:46:42 PM »
Hello everyone, My name is Stepluv56, nice to meet everyone. I was looking for a forum to join because I recently started playing the sims 3 :D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5049 on: May 13, 2016, 05:52:18 PM »
Hello everyone, My name is Stepluv56, nice to meet everyone. I was looking for a forum to join because I recently started playing the sims 3 :D
Welcome to the forum Stepluv56!
As a fellow Sims 3 player, I'm very pleased to tell you we've got an excellent amount of information already stored up on the Sims 3 here as well as a fantastic story section if you ever wish to tell stories with/about your Sims!
This forum is an awesome place. I look forward to seeing you around here!

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5050 on: May 15, 2016, 04:55:49 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm PJHP. I've actually been visiting this forum for a while, I just hadn't thought of getting an account until now. Nice to meet you!
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5051 on: May 15, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm PJHP. I've actually been visiting this forum for a while, I just hadn't thought of getting an account until now. Nice to meet you!
Hi there PJHP! Welcome to the forum! I love this place - and I hope that I'll see you around and about!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5052 on: May 17, 2016, 10:43:38 PM »
Hi to all the newbies! This is one of the most amazing places on the web. This site has some of the friendliest and kindest, warm-hearted people imaginable! Whether you're in to TS3 or TS4, there is so much information on these boards, that just about everything you can think of has probably been asked and answered. And as Livvie mentioned the stories, I have to add my 2 cents and say that many a delightful hour has been spent reading all I can on those pages. If you ever need anything, we're all just a PM or post away!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline wipeout1024

• Nooboo
« Reply #5053 on: May 23, 2016, 04:38:45 AM »
Hi, I'm wipeout1024! I've been a lurker here for quite some time, and I finally decided to join!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5054 on: May 23, 2016, 12:21:35 PM »
Hi, I'm wipeout1024! I've been a lurker here for quite some time, and I finally decided to join!
Hey there! Welcome! I'm glad to see another lurker has joined our midst! I'm always happy to see new members! =) I hope to see you around! Happy Simming!

anything