Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1248820 times)

Offline Tygresa

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5070 on: June 29, 2016, 08:11:47 PM »
Hello everyone.  I've been a member here for some time but I never posted before now.  In Sims 3, my ID is Defbelle87 and for the Gallery in Sims 4, my Origin ID is defbelle.  Feel free to look at my work on the Gallery.
Hi there! Welcome to posting for the first time then! =D Do you build mostly, or are you a Sim creator, or a bit of both?
[/quote]

I do both builds and Sims.

Offline momlover

• Nooboo
« Reply #5071 on: June 29, 2016, 11:47:11 PM »
Hi, everyone!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NordicMamma

• Nooboo
« Reply #5072 on: July 02, 2016, 06:08:14 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 first came out. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Offline WhatTheWhat

• Nooboo
  • Randomosity.
« Reply #5073 on: July 02, 2016, 01:38:31 PM »
Hello, everyone! I'm WhatThe What, and I've been loving sims ever since I was a little girl! I love doing challenges for the Sims 3 and 4. I've been lurking on this forum without making an account for ages now and I'm happy to be part of the community! I look forward to meeting you all!

Edit: I figured it out!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5074 on: July 02, 2016, 08:25:04 PM »
I do both builds and Sims.
That's awesome! =)

Hi, everyone!
Hi there momlover! Welcome to the forum! =D
I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've been playing Sims since Sims 1 first came out. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
Hello NordicMamma! :D Good to see some long-running fans stopping in on our awesome community! Welcome to the forum! Do you have a Sims preference that you like to play (1, 2, 3, or 4)?

Hello, everyone! I'm WhatThe What, and I've been loving sims ever since I was a little girl! I love doing challenges for the Sims 3 and 4. I've been lurking on this forum without making an account for ages now and I'm happy to be part of the community! I look forward to meeting you all!

Edit: I figured it out!
Hey there, WhatTheWhat! Welcome to the forum! =D Lurkers or posters - all are welcome here! Glad to see you decided to join in. :D I hope to see you around the forum!

Offline StephieSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #5075 on: July 09, 2016, 04:49:02 AM »
Hello fellow Simmers!

My name is Steph and I’ve been playing The Sims for over 16 years now. I bought The Sims 1 base game as a Christmas present for my little brother in 2000 and after watching him play went out and bought my own copy. I’ve been hooked ever since! I’m an American citizen currently living as a Permanent Resident down under in beautiful Australia. I create Sims and I’m also a builder. I love playing Legacies and Challenges, although I’ve never competed in anything online before, just with close friends.

Carl’s Sims 3 & 4 guides are my “go-to” sites to get all my gameplay info and they do a magnificent job! I’ve been following the Sims 4 Challenges on this forum and I’m looking forward to jumping in and giving it a go! Everybody on this site seems really nice, friendly and helpful and I’m happy to be here!! :)
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5076 on: July 09, 2016, 11:46:20 PM »
Hello fellow Simmers!

My name is Steph and I’ve been playing The Sims for over 16 years now. I bought The Sims 1 base game as a Christmas present for my little brother in 2000 and after watching him play went out and bought my own copy. I’ve been hooked ever since! I’m an American citizen currently living as a Permanent Resident down under in beautiful Australia. I create Sims and I’m also a builder. I love playing Legacies and Challenges, although I’ve never competed in anything online before, just with close friends.

Carl’s Sims 3 & 4 guides are my “go-to” sites to get all my gameplay info and they do a magnificent job! I’ve been following the Sims 4 Challenges on this forum and I’m looking forward to jumping in and giving it a go! Everybody on this site seems really nice, friendly and helpful and I’m happy to be here!! :)

Welcome to the forum, Steph! =) I'm always happy to see long-term simmers who stumble upon our cozy little forum. ;D I wish you the best of luck with the challenges, and I hope to see you around the forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #5077 on: July 16, 2016, 07:52:59 AM »
Hello everyone  :)

I'm an adult player (at home wife) who has been playing TS3 on and off for some time now. I also have TS4 and have played it a little, but I find I need to warm up to it since it's different from the previous game. I'm familiar with TS2, but not overly so. Carl's sims guides have been valuable and inspirational to me in my (mostly) experimental pursuits, and I have enjoyed reading heaps of interesting posts on the forum as well. Thank you for this!

Anyway - I'm a bit shy, but will be around. Thanks for having me  ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5078 on: July 16, 2016, 10:00:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Nindigo.

Offline daydreamer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5079 on: July 17, 2016, 12:25:01 PM »
Hi, everyone :)

I've been referring to this sims 3 guide for years, but only just decided to become a member of the forum very recently. I enjoy reading the challenges and stories of other players, as well as taking advantage of the many resources provided here. I've loved and played the sims for a long time, so it's fun to see other people who enjoy playing as much as I do. :)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5080 on: July 17, 2016, 04:33:20 PM »
Hello everyone  :)

I'm an adult player (at home wife) who has been playing TS3 on and off for some time now. I also have TS4 and have played it a little, but I find I need to warm up to it since it's different from the previous game. I'm familiar with TS2, but not overly so. Carl's sims guides have been valuable and inspirational to me in my (mostly) experimental pursuits, and I have enjoyed reading heaps of interesting posts on the forum as well. Thank you for this!

Anyway - I'm a bit shy, but will be around. Thanks for having me  ;)
Welcome to the forum, Nindigo! =D We always love new faces here! I hope to see you around the forum! :D

Hi, everyone :)

I've been referring to this sims 3 guide for years, but only just decided to become a member of the forum very recently. I enjoy reading the challenges and stories of other players, as well as taking advantage of the many resources provided here. I've loved and played the sims for a long time, so it's fun to see other people who enjoy playing as much as I do. :)
Hi there, daydreamer! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad another lurker has come forward and created an account! This forum is super awesome and I look forward to seeing you around! :D

Happy simming everyone!

Offline daydreamer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5081 on: July 17, 2016, 11:23:34 PM »
Thank you :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #5082 on: July 19, 2016, 08:18:34 AM »
Thank you for the welcome, Metropolis Man and LivvieLove  :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5083 on: July 19, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum, @Nindigo, and @daydreamer!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline hermoine

• Nooboo
« Reply #5084 on: July 21, 2016, 10:35:23 AM »
Hi! Hermoine here. Just got registered yesterday. I was desperately looking for answers on how to marry the hermit and that's how I found out this page.

And again, hi to everyone! Lol