Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251047 times)

Offline whereisbellagoth

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5190 on: January 28, 2017, 08:22:07 PM »
Yall, I have been coming to this forum for forever I think. Thank you for making my gaming so much better <3 <3

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5191 on: January 29, 2017, 04:32:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum @whereisbellagoth .  Thank you for joining us.  ;)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #5192 on: January 29, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
I haven't been on this forum in ages, but I'm back into Sims so I'm back here too! I play TS3 with all expansions except SHT and LN(although I hope to buy those again soon as I seem to have lost them) and also TS4 but I can't remember what packs I have now as I've been on TS3 the past couple days. My name is Delyth aka Del, I'm 14 years old and live in Wales. This is an important school year for me and I need to keep up with the work, so although I have a TS3 story in the works I may not update often  :-\ I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's though!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5193 on: January 29, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »
@Rikki8528 --- Welcome back to the forum :)!

Offline jhilton0907

• Nooboo
« Reply #5194 on: January 30, 2017, 10:02:42 PM »
Hello, names John but I usually go by my username jhilton0907.

I've been around this site for site for a while, just now making an account. I love all the Sims game, but right now, Sims 4 is my favorite in the series. Also an major player of Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto, also a Fan Fiction writer and fan artist.

For me, my Sims usually revolve my favorite characters from movies. I don't usually have a specific movie I make my sims from, just what ever I decide to make. I also love using CC but very cautious with mods as I don't want my games breaking. So far, that's all for now. Feels good being on here  :)

Offline lilaclamy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5195 on: February 02, 2017, 07:08:30 PM »
Hello there. I'm lilaclamy, because I like fountain pens. I've been a fan of Sims for more than 10 years. Nice to meet you.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5196 on: February 03, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum @jhilton0907 and @lilaclamy .  It's nice to meet you too. :)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5197 on: February 04, 2017, 05:00:43 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm diamonddaisy, and this is my first foray into online simming! I'm really excited to post my first story (which will be going up later this evening) which is a playthrough of a few families from Sunset Valley.

I started my simming journey back when Sims 2 Life Stories first came out, and the rest is history! I play Sims 2 through 4, though I play Sims 2 on the family PC. I have all the EPs and stuff packs for Sims 2, three EPs and four stuff packs for Sims 3, and two EPs, 1 game pack, and two stuff packs for sims 4. I would have more, but my laptops not exactly a grunty gaming laptop.

Anywho, that's all I have to say for the moment. Be sure to check out my Sunset Valley story when it goes up - I promise it won't disappoint!

Sunset Valley Title.jpg

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5198 on: February 05, 2017, 02:17:44 AM »
Welcome to the forum @diamonddaisy :). I'm looking forward to reading your story when it's up!

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5199 on: February 05, 2017, 03:35:23 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome @coolsim9999999

The introduction of my Sunset Valley story is here if anyone's interested!

Offline ThatOtherMJ

• Nooboo
« Reply #5200 on: February 05, 2017, 11:37:47 AM »
Hi everyone!

I'm Melanie. I'm currently playing Sims 4 with maybe half of the stuff packs, all of the expansion packs, and about half of the game packs. I've played since the very first Sims game came out when I was in my teens (if that's any indication of my age ;D) and I've also had Sims 2 and Sims 3 in the past.  I think of The Sims as a dollhouse for grownups! lol Have to admit though--my favorite part of the entire game is building and remodeling houses and designing rooms. I don't have anything in the gallery yet. Anyway, I've just been lurking around this site for tips for a couple of years now and I thought it was time to join.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5201 on: February 05, 2017, 01:08:52 PM »
Hi  Melanie.  Welcome to the forum!  I'm glad you joined the forum :).

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5202 on: February 05, 2017, 01:17:25 PM »
Hello @ThatOtherMJ

Welcome to the forum! I hope you show off some of your remodeling work sometime - I'd love to see it!

Offline Boon

• Nooboo
« Reply #5203 on: February 08, 2017, 10:36:46 AM »
Hi fellow Simmers,

I'm Boon, been playing the series since the original game was released back in 2000. (Life Stories has always been my favorite game for some reason  :) )

I've been a PC gamer for longer than most other players have been out of diapers but that's ok, I've heard all the "old" jokes!  8)

Most of the characters I create have the "creative" trait, being an artist and musician it seems natural to advance those careers as my main Sims.

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5204 on: February 08, 2017, 01:45:44 PM »
@Boon welcome to the forum!

I love life stories as well. Do you prefer Riley or Vincent's story? I liked Rileys.

Looking forward to seeing what you post  :)