Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251631 times)

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5295 on: October 03, 2017, 06:37:44 PM »
Oh my goodness...is it necessary to re-introduce yourself? I'd be shocked if anyone remembered me. It's been *coughing fit* years. I'm all grown up. I've graduated college. I have my career. I have a laptop that will run my games again. I honestly got an email from here that was telling me all of the old stories and posts were being archived. It was a very sad moment. I realized I missed simming and telling stories. So do you know what I did?

I bought Sims 4.

So, I'm back!! If you see me around Origin, EA, Youtube, and Sims official forums under the name KrispyNickyB that's me also. Krispy Donut is a nickname of mine that my sister gave me. I combined that with Nicky Duvyrda and viola! KrispyNickyB which meant a great fresh start. I'll have to brush up on rules before asking for a name change here. I've missed you guys. No more lurking. I'm returning to gaming. :D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5296 on: October 07, 2017, 08:52:02 PM »
Welcome back to the forum @NickyDuvyrda :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5297 on: October 07, 2017, 08:53:51 PM »
NickyDuvyrda, Welcome back.

Offline Verdine

• Nooboo
« Reply #5298 on: October 26, 2017, 01:33:11 AM »
Hallo everyone! Although I am not a newcomer to Sims, I might as well be as the last Maxis game I had was Sim Parks (which was a blast!) waaaaay back when and only just now got around to buying Sims 4. This is my first time coming out of the woodwork and I am delighted to be here. Reading everyone's legacies and stories, and looking at builds and sims has been a right adventure and a half! I love watching assorted letsplays on youtube (Mindcrack, SeriPixelBiologist, Aruma and Anthonmia to name a few) and this year have only recently expanded it to include the Sims.

Looking forward exploring more :D and maybe even contributing some of my own legacies. Just have the Get Together pack, hopefully to be followed by Get to Work.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5299 on: October 26, 2017, 03:12:55 AM »
@Verdine    Welcome to the forum!
Looking forward to reading about what you're up to!

Offline Verdine

• Nooboo
« Reply #5300 on: October 26, 2017, 05:09:11 PM »
@oshizu
Thanks hun! Glad to have stumbled across this place.

Vice versa, tons of stuff here. Can't wait to get my hands on some of the legacy challenges!

Offline ClarkKent

• Nooboo
« Reply #5301 on: November 07, 2017, 11:25:15 AM »
Hey all,

My name is James, I'm a freelance journalist working on a piece about people who play The Sims competitively. This forum seemed like the perfect place to start finding people that want to chat about the aforementioned. If you feel like contributing to the story, you can message me here or email me!

Thanks in advance!

James

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5302 on: November 07, 2017, 11:41:34 AM »
@ClarkKent Welcome to the forum.

Offline sweetasangieb

• Nooboo
« Reply #5303 on: November 09, 2017, 06:09:03 AM »
Hello everyone i'm angela i'm a little shy right now. but I want to say hello

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5304 on: November 10, 2017, 03:01:12 PM »
Hello @sweetasangieb  :)  Welcome to the forum.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #5305 on: November 10, 2017, 05:40:18 PM »
Hello everyone.  I've been lurking on this forum as a guest for a few months now, mostly reading stories.  I finally decided to step out of the corner and join the party so to speak.

I used to play the Sims 1, way back when it was just the Sims.   I never bought the Sims 2 or Sims 3, but just kept stubbornly playing Sims 1 off and on until eventually my computer couldn't run the game anymore.  I was actually looking for a solution to that problem when I came across the Sims 4.  It looked really interesting so I signed up for the "free trial" of the game, and I was hooked.  The Sims 4 had been out for a while by the time I found it (I bought the game just after the toddler patch!) so there was already a ton of information/advice/challenges/stories out there for me to dive into. 

The challenges and stories, in particular, have opened up a whole new aspect of the Sims for me.  I've learned so much about the game just by reading about other people's Sims. 

Who knows, maybe I'll even get brave enough to try some of the tournament challenges next year.   :) 

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5306 on: November 10, 2017, 06:03:08 PM »
@BallerinaHippo Welcome to this mad house.

Offline TenebrosiLuna

• Nooboo
« Reply #5307 on: November 10, 2017, 08:35:55 PM »
Herros minna!! err... not so good at introductions, but I will try my best.

I have been playing the sims (freeplay mostly...and social when it was around) since I was a tween. I had played the sims on the gamecube and PC, but was too young to remember which one it was... but I've been obssessed with the sims since I first played it. I now own TS4 and been using the the guides from this here...um forum guides XD

It has been really helpful, so I decided that I will now make an account and join in on the fun so to speak haha...

ignore my awkward beaness

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5308 on: November 10, 2017, 10:06:53 PM »
Welcome @BallerinaHippo (are you a fan of Disney's Fantasia film?)
It would be great if you joined in the tournament next year!

Howdy @TenebrosiLuna
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the fun! XD

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5309 on: November 11, 2017, 02:08:03 AM »
@TenebrosiLuna Welcome to the forums.